$68 for a 9 hour Defensive Pistol Skills Class 101 from Rochester Personal Defense
$68 for a 9 hour Defensive Pistol Skills Class 101 from Rochester Personal Defense (originally $135)
Get this deal
Defensive Pistol Skills 101 (DPS101)
Course Times: 9 hours
Course Designer: Dave Jenkins
Dave Jenkins and the instructors of Rochester Personal Defense, LLC have developed the Defensive Pistol Skills Class 101 to introduce you to the idea of carrying your handgun for self defense and want to start you with the skills necessary.
You will get to practice all of the skills with an unloaded handgun until you are comfortable, then you will get to go live on the range.
Due to the high popularity of this class, slots cannot be held without full registration.
Even if you have done other training or shoot a lot, you may want to consider this class to shake the rust off or refine your skills more. You can never pract
Subjeice or train enough.
THIS COURSE CAN BE USED TO APPLY FOR A FLORIDA NON RESIDENT PERMIT
- Firearm safety
- Legalities and justification in self defense (Article 35)
- Deescalation and disengagement from an encounter
- Verbal commands
- Drawing the handgun effectively and safely
- Trigger control and manipulation
- Malfunctions and stoppage clearing
- Tactical vs combat reloading
- Movement and shooting while moving