1911Forum banner

Great Customer Service = More Sales

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Houser 
#1 ·
I just wanted to give a shout out to the great Ed Brown customer service that I recently experienced. I had to send my Alpha Series back to them for a very minor issue. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls. The gentleman named Justin was very cordial and helpful in answering my questions and made sure that the issue got taken care of in a timely manner. The gun was sent back to me in less than a week.

I had been thinking of buying a new Wilson or DW, but I've decided my next 1911 is going to be another Ed Brown.

Excellent guns and great customer service. Thank you Ed Brown.

#2 · (Edited)
Excellent guns and great customer service. Thank you Ed Brown.
Having owned Browns for ten years now, they build a quality weapon the first time, but if needed, they service things right, and are also very fast on custom work. My only experience with Brown's service was a one day turn around. FedEx drop off one day then next day pick up. Hard to beat.

One of many other plusses is that the company always knows where your gun is in the process and their forecasts of service and production times tend to be slightly conservative.

Enjoy the gun!

#4 ·
My brand new 9mm Kobra commander came to me with two problems right out of the bag; sloppy fitting and finish of the frame by the beaver tail and a front sight that wouldn't stay on during shooting. I had to send it back to EB twice. That was very disappointing. However, I must say that Justin was an absolute gentleman and pleasure to deal with and he/EB made everything right in a very speedy manner. Each time I had my gun back in under 10 days. I was not happy with Brown's quality control in letting my gun out of the factory in the first instance but their customer service is probably the best I have ever experienced with any product.

#6 ·
Just got my Executive Carry back today with a new standard trigger to replace the short one I ordered on it, and a bead blast stainless finish, and the work is nothing short of superb.

After five years of carry and abuse, including a Cerakote job to replace the Gen 3 coating in the interim, it looks nicer than the day I got it new.

Can't say enough about how pleased I am with Ed Brown's service and my "new" Executive Carry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.