1911Forum banner

Well said

3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Phreddie30.06 
#1 ·
#2 ·
+1911

Very well delivered speech, including the concluding words of wisdom.:rock: Some good folks in the audience as well.

#6 ·
We will be forced to deal with these "people".

As circumstances dictate. God is on our side. We will prevail.

#10 · (Edited)
SD is a GOD-GIVEN RIGHT...Which the Constitution stipulates can not be infringed...Says it all - and exactly why the Lefty-Communist want to remove God and the Constitution from our society. Remove God, eventually the Constitution falls apart as we all become subservient to the "State".

This women is awesome, and her family is awesome, I couldn't keep up with the # of Marines she has in her family...

I vote to make her the new Spokes-Person of the NRA. This is the kind of passion and proven-patriotism (as exemplified by their service to our country) we need as the face of our community right now.

God Bless the Patriots in VA, pray for them, and donate, everyone in the community across the country should rally around them (and that means more than just cheering on the internet). They are the tip of the spear for 2A now. The more we support them in anyway we can, the more likely the Lefty will stand down (relatively speaking and no guarantee of course). There are 5,000,000 NRA members, time to step up and support these patriots.

#15 ·
They may have the big stick, but i can't condone their leadership and the number one way to fight that is with the dollar. I have been an NRA supporter in the past, but no longer. I support other organizations and hope that the NRA leadership reforms. They obviously have a big platform, but not the most important as the citizens in Virginia are showing us.

#18 ·
That was great, she needs a bigger platform or I need to share the heck out of this link. There should've been a mic drop at the end of that speech. The guy standing behind her just needed to sit down, no way he was going to top that plus he looked like a caricature from an anti-Trump, anti-2A cartoon.

#20 ·
To my point about “..... why only 5M NRA members” - concerns their recruitment efforts of new members. What are they doing to get new members? Growing the membership, strategies to attract some fence sitters. I’ve heard the “5M” membership number for awhile. I know Wayne increased membership from some 3M to the 5M number (good on him) but we’ve seemed to have stalled out. Also with all the incoming fire from the other side, is there an effort or strategy to join forces with GAO, 2AF, etc? Getting this lady, with her passion for the a Fight, on the national stage could help.
I’ve had my head down lately due to some significant family issues, so I may have missed some new initiatives.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.