"You do not have the right to bear bullets," Wasserman Schultz said. - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-26-2018, 12:39 PM

"You do not have the right to bear bullets," Wasserman Schultz said.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/was.../26/id/850820/
Quote:
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla, is introducing legislation requiring background checks on those wanting to purchase ammunition, the SunSentinel is reporting.
This Debbie Wasserman Schmutz is Diane Feinstein's little protégé. Can you imagine submitting a request to NICS for every ammo sales in the nation?

Have these people gone insane?
Old 03-26-2018, 12:50 PM

Once again, she is incorrect.
Old 03-26-2018, 12:52 PM

I don't think that she was ever correct.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2018, 12:56 PM

"Idiot" is a word that should be used only very sparingly and in extreme cases. Because it is pretty much a dismissal of the person being referenced.

Here, in regard to Ms. Schultz, I believe the word "idiot" has found a rightful place.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself
Old 03-26-2018, 01:25 PM

Going down that path, they would have to shut down, RCBS, Dillon, Lyman, Lee, charcoal, sulfur, saltpeter....
Old 03-26-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
Debbie Wasserman Schmutz
BUTTERHAIR!

Allegedly, you need a BRAIN to survive... and yet... here you are.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:49 PM

This is an example of what is going to happen if we let the Democrats take over Congress again.
Old 03-26-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
This is an example of what is going to happen if we let the Democrats take over Congress again.

Yep.

And for anyone who doubts that total control after ending 2nd Amendment Rights isn't their agenda.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1859.JPG  
Old 03-26-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
I'm just thinking of the logistics of how such a requirement would work. I buy ammo at a rate of at least 10 times more often than a firearm and so do most other gun enthusiast. There is no way that the NICS system (FDLE here in Florida) could even possibly keep up with the requests.

At the gun range where I shoot at, many people buy their ammo there, and there is always a line to get to a lane. I can't imagine the added delay just to do a background check to buy a couple of boxes of ammo.

Which is precisely what the democrats want. To keep the NICS system under-funded and over used so that it will take hours and days instead of minutes to make a $20 purchase of ammo.
Old 03-26-2018, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonHyphenAmerican View Post
Yep.

And for anyone who doubts that total control after ending 2nd Amendment Rights isn't their agenda.....
Save that picture for the next time some moron goes and says "C'mon, nobody is going to take away your guns...".

That's exactly what they want. Some are simply more honest about it than others.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 03-26-2018, 03:13 PM

This women is a criminal like Obama and Clinton.
Old 03-26-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonHyphenAmerican View Post
Yep.

Is that sign bulletproof?
COTEP#782
Old 03-26-2018, 03:36 PM

Dummie Washerwoman Schlitz thinks the 2A means we could bear unloaded arms only. Like the framers were trying to trick us. "Ha ha, they thought we meant loaded arms!"
Old 03-26-2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfut808 View Post
Going down that path, they would have to shut down... charcoal, sulfur, saltpeter....
And taking a pee, because you can use that to make black saltpeter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW5...ature=youtu.be

Maybe, that is why it is called saltpeter...

Last edited by subscriber; 03-26-2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:00 PM

I like having Ms Schultz around. She is a shrill big mouth liberal always good for a laugh. She just proves how wacko the left is.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:20 PM

Agree with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
This women is a criminal like Obama and Clinton.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:30 PM

You know, all these FL politicians with thier cockamamie ideas are giving the state a bad name.

"That which you come by too easily, you value too lightly."
Old 03-26-2018, 09:13 PM

With all of the talk of Trump colluding with the Russians, we have written proof that Schultz and the DNC colluded to push Shrillary - Where is the special prosecutor? Why is this woman walking free?
Old 03-26-2018, 09:16 PM

Unfortunately, they might try banning handgun ammunition and 5.56 Nato ammo. We really do not know what the courts would do with it until they do it. That sure seems like something Illinois or California or New Jersey might do.

Last edited by earlwb; 03-26-2018 at 09:17 PM. Reason: add more information
Old 03-27-2018, 07:53 AM

Can we see the video of that jackass with the sign, kicking down a door? ....bless his heart
Old 03-27-2018, 09:35 AM

This sounds like an attempt to overwhelm the already broken background system. Typical anti logic: It already doesn't work, so let's overburden it.
-A man without force is without the essential dignity of humanity. Human nature is so constituted that it cannot honor a helpless man, although it can pity him; but even this it cannot due for long if signs of power do not arise
Old 03-27-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive Man View Post
This sounds like an attempt to overwhelm the already broken background system. Typical anti logic: It already doesn't work, so let's overburden it.
That's a valid plan of theirs, overwhelm a system that already needs help to ensure that it fails. Then they can force through a replacement, similar to their healthcare plan. It was designed to drive out private insurance companies so that when nothing was left and the one or two options left were too expensive for anyone to afford they could push through a single payer system. It's the same with NICS, drive them into the ground and eliminate the ability for the sellers to fulfill their obligation on the background checks once the system collapses. They know they're in for a bigger battle trying to take the guns away but if they can delay the sales long enough it'll force the sellers out of business and the "problem" goes away in their minds.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:19 AM

I have wondered if they would try an end run attempt at this. If we cant get the guns, lets make them effectively obsolete but making Ammo too expensive by taxing it to death. Of course its not that simple.....but its another tactic that will could be used.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/was.../26/id/850820/

This Debbie Wasserman Schmutz is Diane Feinstein's little protégé. Can you imagine submitting a request to NICS for every ammo sales in the nation?

Have these people gone insane?
Wasserman Schultz is the corrupt blob of maggot-infeste4d dog squat that was so corrupt she had to resign as Democrat National Chairman.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clt_capt View Post
Where is the special prosecutor? Why is this woman walking free?
That's what I keep thinking!

NRA Life Member
RSO