Another Dem Governor Says Gun Stores Essential - Page 2 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-25-2020, 06:57 PM

Various places are releasing people from jail and giving police essentially stand down orders on most things that relate to protecting people and property. So suddenly people are realizing they need the tools to protect themselves and their families at a time when the various governmental bodies they were expecting to protect them have made them targets for criminals while releasing even more criminals back on the street.

So, yeah. Gun shops just might be essential in a lot of people's minds. As the NRA lawyer pointed out. A lot of gun shops carry survival items as well.

R.I.P. Miss Andi. It was a fine, long run old pup and I miss ya. AIW
Old 03-25-2020, 09:14 PM

We are probably the most D state in the union. Gunshops are open today but I haven't heard our fearless leader announce that gunshops are essential. Probably never will , but I will take what I can get.

BTW my lgs of choice is down to the last few boxes of .223 (Match ammo at $1 a shot) and probably the same for 9mm. They are open for "essential" purchases/transactions only, whatever that means.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:12 PM

Quote:
my lgs of choice is down to the last few boxes of .223
One possible positive for all this is that more people are rethinking reloading.
416 stainless Sig P-238 & P938 triggers
Old 03-26-2020, 09:22 PM

Democrats = Tories.

Treat them accordingly. Time to start getting ropes, since ammo seems to be so dear..

EDIT ---

OK, that was unkind, and the shrieking sky-screaming poltroon Democrats may interpret that as a threat.

So I'll amend my statement to this: Get the tar and feathers, *for real*. Haul them out in the streets, tar and feather them. Shame them in public, for all the world to see.

I'm through being polite and PC.
-----------------^--------------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry

Last edited by Old Grey Hare; 03-26-2020 at 09:28 PM.