1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-11-2020, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoGringo View Post
To call him an idiot because he doesn't know that machine guns are technically legal is harsh and you're out of line, I don't care how senior you are on this forum. Really, why not just come out and tell me to shut up?

Should gun owners be more knowledgeable? Of course they should. But many don't know and are not interested in the NFA, so they're not likely to know about the legality of machine guns, silencers, short-barreled rifles, or short-barreled shotguns. Many people believe silencers, a firearm ACCESSORY, are illegal. Are they idiots for believing that? No, they're ignorant. There's a difference. Maybe you should look into it...
An idiot is a person of low intelligence. Given that, by definition, half the population has a below average IQ, there's a 50/50 chance that I'm right on this.

Harsh as it may be, I'll stick with my original assessment.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:34 AM

Wait until you see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder Guy View Post
And given how unhinged and feeble Biden is sometimes, it makes me wonder if he were to become POTUS, who would really be in charge?
Who they pick to be his running mate. That might tell you something.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:34 AM

Zerohedge moved the link - https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...plan-take-guns

Biden and his double-barrel shotguns, can take a long walk off a short pier...
Old 03-11-2020, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSOtto View Post
The 2A guy is another uneducated gun owner who told Biden "machine guns are illegal". They most certainly are not.

Idiots like that do us no favors.

If you don't know what you are talking about.....sit down and STFU.
There's a whole lot of them.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:28 AM

What the 2A Guy in the Video Missed...

...was an opportunity to be recorded while correcting the former VP on the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, which is to fully provision a citizen militia capable of resisting a tyrannical government.

He could have said, "Mr. Vice President, excuse me, but your idea of the 2nd Amendment is incorrect. It's purpose isn't to protect hunters, it's to arm a citizen militia capable of overthrowing a tyrannical government, like the one that's been burned into your DNA."
Old 03-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Adminstrator

You monday morning quarterbacking glass-half-emptiers kill me.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_gretz View Post
...was an opportunity to be recorded while correcting the former VP on the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, which is to fully provision a citizen militia capable of resisting a tyrannical government.

He could have said, "Mr. Vice President, excuse me, but your idea of the 2nd Amendment is incorrect. It's purpose isn't to protect hunters, it's to arm a citizen militia capable of overthrowing a tyrannical government, like the one that's been burned into your DNA."
Yes he could have said that. And I agree with what you said. But the point is that he stood up to Biden.

Biden says his usual "I fully support the second amendment" and then a few seconds later he states that he's "coming for your AR-14s." That comment about supporting the second amendment is purely a rehearsed lie that his handlers have instructed him to repeat when questioned. He's a liar and a fraud. He'll never understand that the framers knew that a government could become corrupt and oppressive and therefore a powerful method in the form of an armed civilian militia was needed to check that corruption and stand up, if necessary, to an oppressive government.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:00 PM

^^^ +1911 ^^^

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself
Old 03-11-2020, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately Biden was confronted by an uneducated gun owner who, when asked by Biden, "Can you own a machine gun?", wrongfully stated that "No, machine guns are illegal". They most certainly are not illegal.

It does us little good when those who isare ignorant are put in the spotlight. I don't know who looked worse. Biden, or the 2a supporter.
Biden.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
The guy was not an idiot. I applaud him for standing up to the demented bully.
Effectively illegal since only transferable cost prohibited and some states even outlaw those.
Not even considering the Hughes Amendment.

So an impromptu hourly guy asks some straight forward questions.
Biden the front runner goes off the rails.
Yet that factory guy made us gun supporters look bad.

Take away
Biden showed his true self and was the one who looked bad.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_gretz View Post

Come on man .
Say that with a joe biden voice. That is a joke.

The regular factory guy did an outstanding job.notice the setting shoulder to shoulder crowd. Not a debate setting.

Also missed an opportunity to ask about Corn Pop that bad dude. (Another joke)
Old 03-11-2020, 01:45 PM

Quote:
An idiot is a person of low intelligence. Given that, by definition, half the population has a below average IQ, there's a 50/50 chance that I'm right on this.

Quiz time.
Apparently you know all the fire arms laws as apply to Michigan.

Did you know that in the state of Michigan a non state resident cannot bring in and use a handgun unless they have a concealed carry permit from their state of residence and recognized by the state of Michigan. Exception would be sporting activities.
It gets better, the out of state concealed carry permit holder does not need to record their handgun with the state of Michigan, even though Michigan residents do.
But an out of state resident can bring in and use their handgun if they are intending upon becoming a Michigan residence and fill out the pistol ID form ( not a registration though but amounts to being a registration). That was as of 2018.

I am sure you knew that of course . Those laws are so straight forward.

So how would some guy on the floor field the perfect response under the chaotic conditions?

Last edited by OttoLoader; 03-11-2020 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:06 PM

I think the 2A guy did a good job of putting Biden on the spot and that is somewhere he does not like to be. You could see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. He does not have the patience or attitude to be President yet this is the best they have.

The 2A guy may have not known the NFA laws about full auto weapons but even if he did honestly that was not the best time or place to try to explain it to Old Joe. He could have talked to Old Joe all day long trying to educate him on gun law and it would not have made one dent in Biden’s thoughts on gun control.

The peons must not be armed with any weapons that might be used effectively in any future rebellion against a corrupt bunch of thieves in charge of our government.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:39 PM

Firearms laws are so numerous and illogical that unless you need to do some research on how a law is applied, it is practically not possible to be all knowing.
Not picking the auto worker in the Biden video missed the larger point of the character of Biden and Biden gun control position.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoLoader View Post
Firearms laws are so numerous and illogical that unless you need to do some research on how a law is applied, it is practically not possible to be all knowing.
Not picking the auto worker in the Biden video missed the larger point of the character of Biden and Biden gun control position.
That is precisely what the anti-2nd amendment crowd wants. Make the laws; municipal, state and federal so complicated and so convoluted, that most gun owners will at some point be in violation of something unwittingly. Then they can charge you with something and take all your guns away.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:18 PM

It is about the guns fellas all about the GUNS...........From Colt Walkers to Marine 1911's. And ARMalite AR-15'And everything else that shoots....The 2A is about rights not needs.

If they said big trucks not allowed anymore. OUTLAW how many would be John Dillinger over nite.

so no matter what forum they spout it on.

It is The Gun. And the Freedom to own it.
that they step on.

This is really the last fight. Since i see future gens. Doing the absolute nothing.....We are the last of the "OLD BREED"

That saying May you live in interesting times.. I can add and you will perish in them..
So enjoy the day. We still have time left to enjoy the good stuff, No matter what some two bit Political Worn hole says, They to also end up as part of the earth.

Nobody is Invincible.

RON K.
Attached Thumbnails
e6014436fa461e44.png  

Last edited by RON K.; 03-11-2020 at 03:20 PM.
Old 03-11-2020, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoLoader View Post
So how would some guy on the floor field the perfect response under the chaotic conditions?
It would have gone down EXACTLY like this:

Biden:. "Can you buy a machine gun?"

Guy on the floor:. "Hell yes I can buy a machine gun. Full auto machine guns are absolutely legal for me to purchase, possess and use. How the hell can you even be qualified for the Presidency when you don't even know a basic firearms ownership question like that?"

THAT'S how the question should have been answered.
Old 03-11-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:

Guy on the floor:. "Hell yes I can buy a machine gun. Full auto machine guns are absolutely legal for me to purchase, possess and use. How the hell can you even be qualified for the Presidency when you don't even know a basic firearms ownership question like that?"

That would have been a good answer.

Yet I am not confirming the aoto worker in the video.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:44 PM

PSA is now offering an "Angry Joe" AR-14 stripped lower. The selector markings, on both sides, are rather timely. The "Dog Faced Pony Soldier" graphic is a hoot.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:58 PM

Quote:

In NJ the Police Chief would ask you: "Now what do you need a fully automatic weapon for?"

"Because it's my right, G_ddammit."

(who is that Mexican cleaning lady on Family Guy?) Her voice here:

"No,, no, I don't think so."

"Well then, I'll see you in court."

Your court date finally comes after many decades of waiting. Your judge is one of those liberal hyphenated last name bitches (Glassman-Goldberg, for example) that NJ famous for to have sitting on judicial benches across the state. She rules:

"No, no, I don't think so."

"Well, dammit! I'll get the NJ Governor and Attorney General involved then."

Now you're 100 years old and dragging (like Hillary) up the Supreme Court steps. Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagen, and (believe it or not?) Ruth Bader Ginsburg are still alive and ruling on things.

Old 03-11-2020, 06:28 PM

The CNN fake news spin is that Joe Biden did an excellent interaction ion with the auto worker.
Showed passion and counters internet accusations that Joe wants to take your ARs.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:56 PM

Grasp of NFA rules aside.

It sounds like this guy has a pretty decent head on his shoulders. The casual observer might even call this guy a point or two above that fifty percent threshold.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...en/ar-BB112u78
Old 03-11-2020, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro.45 View Post
Jeeze, take a breath and slow you’re roll dood!
We are on the same side.......
You’re not debating that Biden is an idiot right? I don’t care what the subject matter is.....he’s an idiot. Your statement is largely correct and you will find a bit more civility on this site than most. Unless you say something stupid, you’ll be fine!
Sir, I'm not sure you read the whole thread. TRSOtto was calling the factory worker who confronted Biden an idiot for not knowing about the NFA laws. I was with Otto most of the way through his posts because the worker was ignorant of the law, but once he crossed the line and called a fellow 2A supporter who had the guts to confront Biden on the spot an idiot for not knowing, I parted ways with Otto.

Also, in a "polite" way, he told me to shut up for defending the worker. I don't take kindly to that kind of direction.

You're right, Biden is an idiot...and worse. Anyway, thanks for playing...dood.
My 1911 resume: somewhat modified Kimber Stainless Target II, STI Marauder
Old 03-11-2020, 10:45 PM

Quote:

So, by your assessment, everyone below the average IQ is an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.
My 1911 resume: somewhat modified Kimber Stainless Target II, STI Marauder
Old 03-12-2020, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoGringo View Post
Sir, I'm not sure you read the whole thread. TRSOtto was calling the factory worker who confronted Biden an idiot for not knowing about the NFA laws. I was with Otto most of the way through his posts because the worker was ignorant of the law, but once he crossed the line and called a fellow 2A supporter who had the guts to confront Biden on the spot an idiot for not knowing, I parted ways with Otto.

Also, in a "polite" way, he told me to shut up for defending the worker. I don't take kindly to that kind of direction.

You're right, Biden is an idiot...and worse. Anyway, thanks for playing...dood.
Oh, I read it....
The problem here is that you clearly don’t understand “generally speaking” terms. For a guy to pipe up from the crowd (which I fully support), you would think that he would take the time to have HIS facts straight. To call him an idiot is a figure of speech. Loosen the tie pal.
I don’t always agree with Otto and both of us can be quite harsh at times, but good lord you have a bit of gravel in your crank case.