Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 05-29-2020, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpskydive View Post
I think you read this wrong.... Nobody was having a beer....
The comment wasn't so much about alcohol as it was with regards to what a well organized group of mothers can accomplish. Well, hopefully then they"ll never get to the point they ever get as numerous and as organized as MADD did in the late 70s and early 80's. Then again there was the Eighteenth amendment which I think women were largely behind as well, but your right no one here ever said anything about alcohol.

Laugh it off, nothing to worry about here.

Last edited by Dddrees; 05-29-2020 at 02:00 AM.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:54 AM

Any of these people read about Chicago every week?

They need to focus on the problem...what next ban cars because people drive drunk...ban having kids because people canít raise responsible young adults?

Banning guns...whatever...hope they enjoy their costume day at work...
Old 05-29-2020, 10:21 AM

Liberal white females are a major threat to our freedoms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2020, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddrees View Post
I guess you have no idea what MADD is either? If you did maybe you wouldn't be laughing quite as much. Mothers against drunk drivers.
Wow. What a display of mental gymnastics.

Moms Demand Action: Astroturf movement funded 100% by Michael Bloomberg.

Moms Against Drunk Driving: Genuine grassroots movement that grew organically. And it has veered away from just stopping drunk driving to being neo-prohibitionist. The founder split 5 years after founding it.

Bloomberg used this group -- Moms Demand Action -- to funnel money into trying to get Florida to adopt the same draconian BS laws as Virginia -- and failed. He put half a million dollars in our Senate Leader's hands -- a confirmed RINO now -- and said RINO dutifully got behind it and pushed it, only to have it shredded at Tallahassee.

They're scum, and deserve every inch of scorn and ridicule they get.

If you think they're a legit grassroots org, then I dunno what to tell you, other than "Follow the Money, see who funds who."

If the point you're trying to make is that just because they're a group of women they will be as successful as MADD, ok, point made, but time to rebut:

The more we ridicule and expose Moms Demand Action for what they are -- a front for Bloomberg -- the more people will ignore them, or outright oppose them.

2020 is the year the Karens, Chads and Stacys of the US lose what little grip they had left on power.
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry
Old 05-29-2020, 11:11 AM

Old Grey Hare ------------- Were they founded by Bloomberg, or was he just a big donor after they were well established?

Because they tout themselves as "Grass Roots" on their website. If that's not the case then they could be "busted" so to speak.

Btw, to "bust" them we could post UNDENIABLE PROOF (if there is any) of them being other than a true grass roots organization.

Then get everyone in the forum & every gun owner we could find to visit the site with the posted proof.

Because if I understand the 'web correctly, that proof would now, after millions of clicks, become the first one to show up under The Mom's name.

But hey, I'm not a techno guy. I could be wrong.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:16 AM

I just checked Wikipedia. Looks like this WAS a grassroots organization that essentially lost that status when it joined / merged with Bloomberg's Everytown.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magazineman View Post
I just checked Wikipedia. Looks like this WAS a grassroots organization that essentially lost that status when it joined / merged with Bloomberg's Everytown.
It's murkier than that. Have a read.

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/0...g-front-group/
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry
Old 05-29-2020, 11:36 AM

Yep you can pretty well see it.

Without Bloomberg's support. They will pretty much go the way of the Brady bunch. That being essentially out of business due to lack of funding.

Well maybe when this gig folds up Shannon Watts can go back to her former gig in the Jello wrestling pit at Night shift in Baltimore MD.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:13 PM

Old Grey Hare ---------- That Bearing Arms article you linked had too much opinion & conjecture (bun) than factual undisputed data (meat) than I care for when seeking info.

I prefer a higher fact to opinion ratio.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:00 PM

Poor frustrated Moms can't get no action!
Old 05-29-2020, 05:07 PM

Drunk drivers against mad mothers.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:27 PM

A little less conversation & a little more action?

That's what my friend from Memphis used to say.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:10 PM

Iffin we want them to respect our 2nd Amendment rights, we need to respect the first. We cry and scream when they post pictures of irresponsible mall ninjas but we have no problem posting the pic of the crack whore?

They, like us are entitled to responsibly express their opinions as they see fit. Mocking them ain't gonna help our cause one bit, especially when preaching to the choir.
Old 05-29-2020, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkk41 View Post
Poor frustrated Moms can't get no action!

I get pop-ups sometimes, ABOUT local moms LOOKING for some...
Old 05-29-2020, 08:34 PM

I think I could beat all those fake "beautiful local women want you" ads with this advertisement:

"Normal local women who MIGHT be willing to call you back"

Because it's believable to guys who are not idiots.

buck460XVR --------- Sorry, a lotta guys here would rather bash these women & make assumptions about them than actually look at their site to see what they say.

I poked around on there a bit.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
the comment wasn't so much about alcohol as it was with regards to what a well organized group of mothers can accomplish. Well, hopefully then they"ll never get to the point they ever get as numerous and as organized as madd did in the late 70s and early 80's. Then again there was the eighteenth amendment which i think women were largely behind as well, but your right no one here ever said anything about alcohol.

Laugh it off, nothing to worry about here.
Oh, gotcha. I get it now
Old 05-29-2020, 11:01 PM

Maybe Bloomberg, with his presidential aspirations in the toilet & a sizable amount of his money blown, will reduce his support for the moms.

Not as much in it for him anymore.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Maybe Bloomberg, with his presidential aspirations in the toilet & a sizable amount of his money blown, will reduce his support for the moms.

Maybe, but then again when you say sizeable I don't think it was that large of a percentage of what Bloomburg is actually worth.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
Wow. What a display of mental gymnastics.

Moms Demand Action: Astroturf movement funded 100% by Michael Bloomberg.

Moms Against Drunk Driving: Genuine grassroots movement that grew organically. And it has veered away from just stopping drunk driving to being neo-prohibitionist. The founder split 5 years after founding it.

Bloomberg used this group -- Moms Demand Action -- to funnel money into trying to get Florida to adopt the same draconian BS laws as Virginia -- and failed. He put half a million dollars in our Senate Leader's hands -- a confirmed RINO now -- and said RINO dutifully got behind it and pushed it, only to have it shredded at Tallahassee.

They're scum, and deserve every inch of scorn and ridicule they get.

If you think they're a legit grassroots org, then I dunno what to tell you, other than "Follow the Money, see who funds who."

If the point you're trying to make is that just because they're a group of women they will be as successful as MADD, ok, point made, but time to rebut:

The more we ridicule and expose Moms Demand Action for what they are -- a front for Bloomberg -- the more people will ignore them, or outright oppose them.

2020 is the year the Karens, Chads and Stacys of the US lose what little grip they had left on power.
Frankly I had no idea how they were founded, funded, and frankly I don't really care.
Old 05-30-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:

Bloomberg did not spend even 5% of his fortune.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2020, 11:39 AM

Bloomberg's worth tens of billions. But nobody likes wasting money & his failed campaign cost him over a billion.

And I'm guessing his alliance with The Moms was a component of his campaign. So I'm just saying that maybe his bean-counters will suggest letting that one slide off the balance sheet.

Rich folks tend to be crafty with their money. For example, a certain president (no offense) is known to have stiffed/shorted contractors & vendors. Even when very flush with cash.

This caused the potus to deal with many lawsuits / settlements.

But I'm just doing conjecture about Bloomberg
Old 05-30-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck460XVR View Post
Iffin we want them to respect our 2nd Amendment rights, we need to respect the first. We cry and scream when they post pictures of irresponsible mall ninjas but we have no problem posting the pic of the crack whore?

They, like us are entitled to responsibly express their opinions as they see fit. Mocking them ain't gonna help our cause one bit, especially when preaching to the choir.
I've always heard if you're going to rail against something, at least be familiar with it (I.e. -actually shoot a firearm a few times first before you decide you actually don't like them).

And I know I'll probably be branded a racist misogynist here, but maybe all the minority mothers (and White trash (sorry, couldn't find a more appropriate word) that have sons who aspire to be "Gangstas") whose sons are part of the firearms issue, maybe pick a more responsible father figure for your children (one that doesn't impregnate and then leave?). One that actually teaches them some life values?

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2020, 08:33 PM

These delusional, wet dream, moronic democrat hags can go F themselves. I am so sick and tired of these Bloomberg paid for cancers to America. This is all part of Bloombergs sick obsession where he's probably touching himself all night thinking about gun control!
Old 06-03-2020, 09:12 PM

i do know wha tMADD is - and I applaud thier actions agaisnt ENYONE that drinks and d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddrees View Post
I guess you have no idea what MADD is either? If you did maybe you wouldn't be laughing quite as much. Mothers against drunk drivers.
Yes and I applaud MADD since they are Against ANYONE who drinks and drives. MAG on the other hand is just another Bloomberg inspired anti-gui organization funded by Bloomberg, Soros and other left wing radical anti-second amendment group that wants YOPUR guns..
Old 06-03-2020, 09:20 PM

Moms demand action

The *most disappointing* image search results ever.

I guess my definition of "action" is a lot different than their definition of "action."