Planneddemic - Page 4 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise


Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 05-03-2020, 09:01 AM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by wccountryboy View Post
One of the flaws of humanity is the inate desire to explain everything.... to assign some human purpose, design, or intent to every event.
Sometimes, random things simply happen... that are outside the scope of human ability to control, or even significantly impact.
This might be true, until politicians and vulture capitalists get involved. What we have here is a response to a virus that will have the effect of transferring huge chunks of wealth and power. Mostly, away from the middle class.

I say, might be true, because very few acts are committed without a motive. People are too lazy otherwise. As for mass shooting being done "for no reason", or "out of boredom"; I don't buy it. It takes a deviant to dismiss deviant behavior as, "just happened" or because of boredom. The deviants in power don't try to find motives, they blame availability of the tools used.
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...

Last edited by subscriber; 05-03-2020 at 05:39 PM.
  #77  
Old 05-06-2020, 06:28 PM
VTVIKING VTVIKING is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vermont
Age: 77
Posts: 127
It is always the way to brand anyone with a warning as crazy. The problem this time, AS ALWAYS, is that if we are wrong- no harm; but if we are right about Gates and the other ONE-WORLD plotters then you all had better listen up!
__________________
"To each his own" said the old lady kissing the cow
  #78  
Old 05-06-2020, 07:13 PM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTVIKING View Post
It is always the way to brand anyone with a warning as crazy. The problem this time, AS ALWAYS, is that if we are wrong- no harm; but if we are right about Gates and the other ONE-WORLD plotters then you all had better listen up!

You might be interested in this new thread: https://forums.1911forum.com/showthr...0#post13148270
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #79  
Old 05-06-2020, 08:37 PM
wrag wrag is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Nevada
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
Advertising isn't going to stop during a depressed economy, actually, spreading doom and gloom helps increase viewership which is another reason why the do it. The major media outlets aren't going to go out of business.

(Yes, "destroyed" is a figure of speech and not literal, significantly-depressed is more accurate).
while I see where your going with this...

current MSM is not overly concerned with add income so much as controlling the narrative...

look who owns em and consider...
  #80  
Old 05-06-2020, 08:38 PM
wrag wrag is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Nevada
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleEd View Post
Combat Auto,

If the media wants the economy depressed or
destroyed, would that not cut off the media's
revenue from advertising, thus killing
themselves as well? Please explain.
look who owns em and think it through?

if they accomplish their goal they wont need advertising nearly as much... can you say government subsidies? Like the BBC?
  #81  
Old 05-06-2020, 11:35 PM
Tango3's Avatar
Tango3 Tango3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Michigan
Age: 69
Posts: 3,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGWright View Post
I think the overview here is that there are a lot of bad people who have bad plans for this country, and we need to make sure these bad people don't get a chance to manifest their bad plans.

In general I have found that the more direct the message,
the more honest and good the person speaking.

You'll notice that the bad people,
consistently use obfuscation,
double entendres,
proxies,
distraction,
cryptic innuendo,
false flags,
double meanings,
veiled threats,
false narratives,
plausible deniability.
All the f*cking bullsh*t that lawyers use to do end runs around the intended spirit of the law.

On the other hand,
You'll notice that Trumps speaks VERY directly,
using simple and approachable language.
And consistently demonstrates direct, effective and decisive leadership.

Ian
Yeah, he speaks so directly that his aides, campaign manager, friends, contributors, and fellow Republicans told him his daily Coronavirus Updates for the last few weeks were an unmitigated disaster and he needed to shut his mouth and let the Coronavirus Committee group handle it.

As to “direct, effective and decisive leadership”, I do hope no one here followed his leadership when he suggested drinking bleach or other household cleaners to kill the virus. His thoughts about using UV or some more powerful light (like X-rays, gamma rays, or cosmic rays, for instance) to kill virus inside a person was in a “simple and approachable language”, mind boggling stupid.
__________________
Kimber; Dan Wesson; Les Baer; Para; Coonan; Luger; Remington; Ruger
"Never interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte.
NRA Member
COTEP Member #CBOB0698
  #82  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:03 AM
IGWright IGWright is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 164
Nobody's perfect.

Ian
  #83  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:04 AM
IGWright IGWright is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 164
And . . .
who would you rather have as the President?

Ian
  #84  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Tango3's Avatar
Tango3 Tango3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Michigan
Age: 69
Posts: 3,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGWright View Post
Nobody's perfect.

Ian
Agreed, no human being is. However, when you are the President, giving information to the nation about a current pandemic with medical experts with you, and make medical suggestions for fighting the virus that are so dangerous or brainless isn’t just not being perfect. It’s criminal since people could harm or kill themselves following his advice. He needs to leave medicine to the medical people.

Who would I rather see as President? Possibly Justin Amash, if the Libertarians were to nominate him, or Larry Hogan,or Andrew Cuomo would be possible choices if they were nominated by their Parties. I have no trust in Mr. Trump.
__________________
Kimber; Dan Wesson; Les Baer; Para; Coonan; Luger; Remington; Ruger
"Never interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake." Napoleon Bonaparte.
NRA Member
COTEP Member #CBOB0698
  #85  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:13 AM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
Fauchi's 2005 SARS cure has come back to wag the finger at him:
https://principia-scientific.org/cov...coronaviruses/

Quote:
"In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005:
“concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

He and a team of researchers reported that the use of HCQ administered with both azithromycin and zinc cured 79 of 80 patients with only “rare and minor” adverse events.

“In conclusion,” these researchers write, “we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness.”"
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...
  #86  
Old 05-07-2020, 03:26 AM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
This makes no sense, unless covid-19 is permanent, like AIDS:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...-the-military/

Quote:
“During the medical history interview or examination, a history of COVID-19, confirmed by either a laboratory test or a clinician diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying ...” the memo reads.
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...
  #87  
Old 05-07-2020, 07:11 AM
wccountryboy wccountryboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 11,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGWright View Post
And . . .
who would you rather have as the President?

Ian
Completely irrelevant and rather simplistic observation....
Nobody here would prefer Queen Hillary in the White House....

That aside, when our POTUS says or does something ignorant or stupid, we should be the ones to call him on it.
Far too many of these briefing were disorganized, non cohesive , un prepared manure extravaganzas.... the advisers and staff to a leader can, and should, discuss, debate, even argue- privately, behind closed doors. Once the administration is on the platform, speaking publicly, everyone needs to be singing the same song, from the same hymnal. There is zero room for dissertation or even error in such a setting. It (rightly so) undermines credibility.
__________________
I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. Our sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history and naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain. ~ John Adams
  #88  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:31 AM
IGWright IGWright is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by wccountryboy View Post
Completely irrelevant and rather simplistic observation....
Nobody here would prefer Queen Hillary in the White House....

That aside, when our POTUS says or does something ignorant or stupid, we should be the ones to call him on it.
Far too many of these briefing were disorganized, non cohesive , un prepared manure extravaganzas.... the advisers and staff to a leader can, and should, discuss, debate, even argue- privately, behind closed doors. Once the administration is on the platform, speaking publicly, everyone needs to be singing the same song, from the same hymnal. There is zero room for dissertation or even error in such a setting. It (rightly so) undermines credibility.
My original post was simply in support of President Trump.
  #89  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:34 AM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
Disturbing, if all references check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Cs...youtu.be&t=386
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...
  #90  
Old 05-07-2020, 09:12 AM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
Police Officer Compelled To Speak Out Against Tyrannical Enforcement:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pDYByD2iSIAY/
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...
  #91  
Old 05-07-2020, 10:57 AM
DrkBlue DrkBlue is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by subscriber View Post
This makes no sense, unless covid-19 is permanent, like AIDS:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...-the-military/
Lots of social media concerns over this issue. In fact, medically COVID is a permanent disease at this point. Reasonably, this will likely change with time/evidence but there is some medical documentation of relapse.

One of the challenges of COVID is people bought into the myth of “it’s just like the flu”. Anyone who tells you that about a novel infectious agent three months after initial discovery is either (1) a fool and/or (2) has compromised motives. There was and is a massive lack of science or just observational data to make unnecessary dice rolls with people’s lives, uniformed or otherwise. That is why we are seeing strange stroke/clotting issues in younger adults and unexplained inflammation response in children that may be COVID related.

Bringing a highly infectious disease into basic training, OCS or other military training setting is an unacceptable risk at this point. There is no positive on the risk/reward scale to accept this risk at this time. My SWAG is this COVID recruitment bar will be rescinded in a few months.
  #92  
Old 05-07-2020, 05:50 PM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkBlue View Post
Anyone who tells you that about a novel infectious agent three months after initial discovery is either (1) a fool and/or (2) has compromised motives.
Not so novel. Alterior motives, yes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Cs...youtu.be&t=386



EDIT: Here are the patents mentioned in the video for:

"Coronavirus isolated from humans":
https://patents.google.com/patent/US.../en?oq=7776521


"Compositions of coronaviruses with a recombination-resistant genome":
https://patents.google.com/patent/US.../en?oq=7618802

.
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...

Last edited by subscriber; 05-07-2020 at 06:22 PM.
  #93  
Old 05-07-2020, 07:37 PM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
This makes no sense: COUNTY OF VENTURA EXPLAINS FORCED REMOVAL OF CITIZENS SUSPECTED OF COVID-19


If they know a person is infected via "contact tracing", then the other people in the home should be added to the list of carriers due to frequent contact. No tracing required. No mention of removing them, just the one "exposed to covid-19".


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__ol...ature=emb_logo


Direct link to part of clip explaining forced removal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__ol...youtu.be&t=162


Sounds more like setting up justification for removing people guilty of wrong-think in the future. Clearly one of the symptoms of covid-19...
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...
  #94  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:58 PM
subscriber subscriber is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 5,192
Just a coincidence. Nothing to see here:

Quote:
Professor Bing Liu researching COVID-19 killed in apparent murder-suicide, officials say
https://abc7.com/coronavirus-vaccine...sults/6156698/
__________________
You can't reason people out of a position they didn't reason their way into...
  #95  
Old 05-16-2020, 01:19 PM
johnireland johnireland is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 397
Interesting how the Democrats are tying "vote by mail" to the COVID19 virus. It is really about using voter fraud to steal the election in November. Here's my answer to the Democratic vote by mail ballot.
Attached Thumbnails
target.jpg  
  #96  
Old 05-16-2020, 02:54 PM
RPnKC RPnKC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 64
Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people.
Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people.

The power of propaganda coming out of the "idiot box" to convince healthy people to stay locked-up for their "safety" is mind-numbing.
  #97  
Old 05-16-2020, 05:04 PM
IGWright IGWright is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPnKC View Post
Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people.
Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people.

The power of propaganda coming out of the "idiot box" to convince healthy people to stay locked-up for their "safety" is mind-numbing.
And lying is what every media outlet on earth larger than the Uber driver and his blog,
is doing 24/7 unless the subject matter doesn't matter (Cat stuck in tree).

Ian
  #98  
Old 05-16-2020, 06:22 PM
RPnKC RPnKC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 64
Why would they invest time & energy to research, validate, and explain the truth to us, when they can tell lies for $billions$ ?

Let's see what happens when DOJ indicts these liars 18 USCode 2384 and 18 US Code 1962.
AP, ABC, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, CBS, CNN, CNBC, Daily Beast, Huffington Post, LA Times, MSNBC, National Journal, NBC, The New Yorker, NPR, New York Times, PBS, People Magazine, Politico, Reuters, The Hill, Univision, Vice, Vox, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, Mother Jones, Newsweek, Fox, Vanity Fair, Media Matters.

Russia collusion without question, and possibly CV.

This is essential for the awakening of our country. Innocent citizens who's lives are being negatively manipulated.
What happens in darkness will be revealed in the light.
  #99  
Old 05-16-2020, 08:28 PM
IGWright IGWright is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 164
Yep.

"Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth."

Buddha
  #100  
Old 05-17-2020, 01:28 PM
GTAW GTAW is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Northern California
Posts: 230
Illustrates a criminal conspiracy involving the CDC;
Interesting note; between 17:40 and 18:55 about pneumonia of an "idiopathic origin"
Quote:
Originally Posted by subscriber View Post
Disturbing, if all references check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Cs...youtu.be&t=386
@Subscriber This is huge. This sent me back to this link that was posted earlier in another thread about vaccines that you mentioned.

It was cut short...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
Here's a good short video to give you more info about vaccines and how the medical establishment is using them these days.
What does all this suggest?
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 AM.


NOTICE TO USERS OF THIS SITE: By continuing to use this site, you certify that you have read and agree to abide by the Legal Terms of Use. All information, data, text or other materials ("Content") posted to this site by any users are the sole responsibility of those users. 1911Forum does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2015 1911Forum.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved