1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-23-2020, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
I have no experience with the PRO in 9mm, but Iíd be hard pressed to see where itís worth the difference in price point. Iíd venture so far as to say that with the Warren guns not being produced any longer, that if you could find one, it may hold more value as time passes. This is just a pistol from a time of the past in regards to current SA production and use of their custom shop. Sad, once one of the best secrets in custom guns is no more.

Fun fact....just recently answered my own question from a few years back....SACS only produced 126 of these warren tacticals.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb501 View Post
Fun fact....just recently answered my own question from a few years back....SACS only produced 126 of these warren tacticals.
Wow, I didnít realize this. There have been a few times where I have tossed around the idea of selling mine, but thatís a low number!
Old 03-24-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
Wow, I didn’t realize this. There have been a few times where I have tossed around the idea of selling mine, but that’s a low number!

Yea.....for some reason I thought it was around 165...but was able to confirm That it is only 126......And Scott warren took the first 15.

Truth be told...my wts has better fit/feel than my custom carry full house build.

ETA....your right...126 is a crazy low number. These are super rare builds.
Old 05-29-2020, 08:20 PM

Any idea what the break down is 9mm vs 45acp?
Old 06-01-2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGI View Post
Any idea what the break down is 9mm vs 45acp?
As in how many of .45 were made vs. 9MM? Not sure...I would imagine less .45 since they started building those toward the end of the run.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb501 View Post
As in how many of .45 were made vs. 9MM? Not sure...I would imagine less .45 since they started building those toward the end of the run.
I agree but would be neat to have a number.

I had the chance to get one of the first 45s made but since I have a 10-8 Operator laying around, figured it wasnt needed

Im a fool
Old 06-02-2020, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGI View Post
I agree but would be neat to have a number.

I had the chance to get one of the first 45s made but since I have a 10-8 Operator laying around, figured it wasnt needed

Im a fool
I actually toyed with the idea of selling my Warren gun but I just canít bring myself to do it. Iím envious of you having the 10-8 Operator though. I tried to get in on the final batch but they sold out faster than I could enter my cc info. I saw one on Gunbroker, but I just couldnít stomach $3800 for it.