1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-23-2020, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantar5 View Post
It definately is a potential problem when your trying to stage multiple permits since they’re perishable with expiration dates and 30 day intervals.

It is, though I only have one left and it is good until August (they have been issuing them with another 90 day renewal from the start). Hard to believe they will keep everything locked down until then, but who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2020, 05:38 PM

Yes, they automatically attach the 90 day extension now when you get the PPs. It seemed like it was a bigger PIA for them whenever I had to get it done...

Hopefully, this lawsuit will pressure them to open up the process.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:43 AM

Murphy making a crack when asked about shutting NICS and gun ranges/LGS.
Says hes following ‘ federal guidelines’ , what federal guidlines? Grewal is a turd also.
Someone should ask Trump at todays briefing what he thinks.
Did the same order in Pa get revearsed?

https://nj2as.org/forcing-gun-stores...y+Time+%282%29
Old 03-25-2020, 06:37 AM

Typical.. use and twist any situation for your agenda

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Murphy making a crack when asked about shutting NICS and gun ranges/LGS.
Says hes following ‘ federal guidelines’ , what federal guidlines? Grewal is a turd also.
Someone should ask Trump at todays briefing what he thinks.
Did the same order in Pa get revearsed?

https://nj2as.org/forcing-gun-stores...y+Time+%282%29
No. The PA supreme Court denied the appeal
Old 03-25-2020, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
No. The PA supreme Court denied the appeal

The NJ appeal is to a federal court, I believe...

Old 03-25-2020, 07:45 AM

Vote for Democraps, wake up with fleas.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIGAddict View Post
The NJ appeal is to a federal court, I believe...

Well, I doubt they'll get any results there either. But, hopefully I'm wrong.

The decision in PA was not unanimous. I believe two judges dissented.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos Parate View Post
Vote for Democraps, wake up with fleas.
Yep, now watch Nancy derail the federal aid package that the Senate sends them. She's such a waste of skin
Old 03-25-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIGAddict View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven1127 View Post
Ridgewood PD got my last two done in about a month.

Mine were created in less than 4 weeks, but because of the 30 day wait between use of permits, I now have a transfer waiting that I cannot use the permit for until this NICS freeze is over and I already paid for the gun...

Same boat as you. I don't even know if the guy at the shop will even accept the package now that they're supposed to be closed.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:16 PM

Its official! The ANJRPC lawsuit was filed as of today.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:43 AM

The NJ situation is that there are two lawsuits that have been filed against the governor and the superintendent of the state police. One by ANJRPC, which is the state arrm of the NRA and the other by the NJ2AS, an independent organization.

There was supposed to be a phone conference yesterday (3/26) at 3 PM generated by one of the suits (forget which one) seeking injunctive relief from Murphy's executive order. No news yet as to how that turned out.

@jamiesaun - even though the PASC denied the appeal, the PA governor reversed his position after speaking with the dissenting judges, and gun stores are now considered an essential business in PA.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
Old 03-27-2020, 09:51 AM

Thanks for the update Bob. Theres no valid reason to keep the process off here.
I thought (but not sure) the courts were closed essentially, which would give a blockade to Murphy et al, and their band of “yes men”.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:56 PM

Update from an email from NJ2AS. Unbelievable how things are done here..and what this @#$%^ is getting away with.

https://nj2as.org/breaking-gov-murph...ss-conference/
Old 03-30-2020, 05:58 AM

Looks like the link are being taken down or something???

* here it is copy and pasted.

Breaking: Gov Murphy Bans 2A in NJ, has multiple ARMED guards kick NJ2AS News out of press conference

* Breaking: Gov Murphy Bans 2A in NJ, has multiple ARMED guards kick NJ2AS News out of press conference
Alex “Alejandro” Roubian has been attending press conferences with Governor Murphy since becoming elected. In that time, he acquired press pass instructions from the New Jersey Press Association. Per the New Jersey Press Association:

“A New Jersey police credential is not required nor intended for use related to covering municipal, county or state government meetings. Nor is it for access to events, e.g. sports and entertainment. In such cases, an identification card issued by the employing news organization may be presented.”

He has attended numerous events as a news reporter and questioned the governor many times. Alejandro’s content, videos, and articles have been watched and read by millions. But that all ended today in a crescendo of delicious hypocrisy.

The governor has completely banned NJ citizens from buying firearms and ammunition during the state-wide quarantine. Alejandro has recently attended 3 press conferences questioning the governor about this ban. At the third press conference, Governor Murphy became visibly irritated at Alejandro’s presence and admitted “that (it) is not without dispute” that his office had rejected Alejandro’s “press credentials.”

Today’s press conference was different. Unlike previous days, the doors were locked. When he knocked on the door, he was intercepted by armed guards and a representative from Governor Murphy’s office. Additional armed state police officers surrounded him in a show of force and intimidation.

You won’t believe the hypocrisy from the Office of The Governor that has denied every New Jerseyan the right to purchase a firearm for protection.

Watch the stunning footage where our statist Governor uses force and firearms to censor the First Amendment rights of a member of the press, after already denying the collective 2nd amendment rights of the entire citizenry.
Old 03-30-2020, 06:48 AM

Wow.
Old 03-30-2020, 01:16 PM

This is a perfect example.

Of a public figure that should be brought to task for their behavior during this thing, when it finally dies down. Assuming of course that it ever actually does die down,
Old 03-30-2020, 02:14 PM

I watched and listened to Gov. Murphy Reluctantly announce at todays briefing around 2:30 PM that Firearm stores will re-open as per the White House and Homeland security recommendation.
He always manages a snipe, “They didnt ask me”, he whined.
There was no mention of NICS, but obviously it must re-open. He also said that gun sales had to be done “by appointment “. ( I wonder if the grocery stores and liquor stores are by appointment?).

Good news, despite Murphys whining.

Last edited by Plantar5; 03-30-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:16 PM

“Should be back up by 8:00 am tomorrow.”

And Murphy’s last snipe, “ I noticed the guy who is usually here, isn’t here, I guess he feels somewhat vindicated”.

A reporter stated, “ He wasn’t allowed in “, Murphy said, “ Oh, we had nothing to do with that”....( hmm, liar liar, pants on fire)

Last edited by Plantar5; 03-30-2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:56 AM

I would bet he has figured out something to screw it all up. For example they reopen it, but no one is there to process the background checks.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post
I would bet he has figured out something to screw it all up. For example they reopen it, but no one is there to process the background checks.
If he could, I wouldnt doubt he would. I’ve gotten emails from several LGSs I’ve done business with in the past announcing that their back open for business. So if they play any games, and that includes the NJSP who does the permits here, we’ll find out. It will be interesting to see how long it takes my friend to get his permits which he filed right before covid19 started.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:05 PM

I truly feel for you guys that live in such restrictive states. This virus and the White House recommendations may open peoples eyes enough to want to make some changes in their state leaderships policies and politicians. There is always hope even just a little is better than no hope.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
I truly feel for you guys that live in such restrictive states. This virus and the White House recommendations may open peoples eyes enough to want to make some changes in their state leaderships policies and politicians. There is always hope even just a little is better than no hope.
Its a real PIA. Unfortunately and sadly, the liberals have had such a hold here, i dont see it changing anytime soon. Theres a fair amount of conservatives spread out in different counties but just not enough.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Its a real PIA. Unfortunately and sadly, the liberals have had such a hold here, i dont see it changing anytime soon. Theres a fair amount of conservatives spread out in different counties but just not enough.
That's the way it goes. Every big city is filled with liberal morons when vote blue no matter what, surrounded by red rural cities. Some of my favorite house members are actually from California.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:37 AM

NICS in NJ is back on line, supposedly. I am curious how long an approval takes now...