Justice Ginsburg absent - Page 2 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 08:38 PM

Now, now, now, guys.... I know the old left wing nutjob is 85 and in ill health. I don't want to wish any bad things just yet.

Remember, my own mother is 94! (yes, honest - 94 - God bless her, she's still going!) and is in a nursing home in upstate New York. Let's just say there is an extreme difference between my mom and RBG and their political and social justice views! My mom would be tempted to kick her a$$ if they ever met!!
Old 01-07-2019, 10:14 PM

Old 01-07-2019, 10:36 PM

Honestly, I wonder if she isn't already dead, and the left is just delaying the news. They probably want to buy time to find a valid excuse, to keep her from getting replaced.They already played the rape accusation card. I can't even imagine what they would try next.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:26 PM

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 01-07-2019, 11:36 PM

Scalia liked and respected her, even though they disagreed on many things. I tend to follow his lead on this one.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:44 PM

She will keep voting her opinion until she is declared deceased.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimodo View Post
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

America will never be destroyed from
the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-08-2019, 06:41 AM

She won't be able to finish out this Trump presidency, or another 4 if it comes to that...I think.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62Kolectr View Post
Maybe she went hunting and will hopefully be found with a pillow over her face.
Totally not possible........the hunting part.....
Old 01-08-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thig View Post
There is no way she is still mentally alert enough to be holding that position.
Zactly......she’s asleep half the time anyway! Even if she comes back, she’ll be banging into doorways and knocking crap off the coffee table like my dog with that lamp shade rig on his head! Won’t make for a “speedy” trial now will it!
Old 01-08-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofew1911s View Post
Scalia liked and respected her, even though they disagreed on many things. I tend to follow his lead on this one.
Scalia was nice to all of the commies on the Supreme Court. They never criticize each other. They have to work together. I don't have to work with her or Kagan or Breyer or the "wise Latina". If all 4 croaked today I would throw a big party. These people are our enemy. They would let the government collect your guns by force. They do not support liberty as we know it. Too bad people didn't understand that a long time ago when other Leftists were wrecking the country with activist rulings. They are from the same mold.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
Scalia was nice to all of the commies on the Supreme Court. They never criticize each other. They have to work together. I don't have to work with her or Kagan or Breyer or the "wise Latina". If all 4 croaked today I would throw a big party. These people are our enemy. They would let the government collect your guns by force. They do not support liberty as we know it. Too bad people didn't understand that a long time ago when other Leftists were wrecking the country with activist rulings. They are from the same mold.
Yep! It's long been right there in the open for us to see.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:31 AM

Click image for larger version

Name:	Twain quote.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	544346
Old 01-08-2019, 09:47 AM

Lung cancer nodules removed. She can still last some time though.

We just wait & see.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:51 AM

The program is for her to last long enough to line up a Left Liberal replacement.
Democrats and RINOs in the Senate might get them one now, even if the RINOs called heesh a "moderate." Two years of anti-Trump campaigning might make it certain if she lasts that long.
Closed Thread