Virginia has fallen - Page 33 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 12:14 PM

It must be nice. Wish I knew where I could find some of it.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Adminstrator

It comes.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQB4614 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
You are a troll at best. At absolute best. Inarticulate, ill educated and pathetic also come to mind. Clownish. And I doubt very seriously you were ever an FBI Special Agent. Perhaps a groundskeeper, maybe. Your arguments are all over the map.
It must drive you nuts that despite those flaws, I'm still correct.

But seriously, these are sophisticated issues...have a neighbors kid explain them to you.
You are not correct, you are advocating us to roll over and die since dilution will continue until we are steamrolled and the tactic you are saying to use does nothing but weaken our team over time.

You are weak and your ideals are the typical thoughts of someone well groaned and conditioned to accept being ruled over and that tends are absolute. Enjoy dying a slave and pawn to your masters.

The real solution is to revise voting laws in a big way. Set the age to 30 years old, no welfare programs, all taxes up to date, no criminal record, and 2nd generation only (no naturalized voters, must be born and raised here). This would stop people from not assimilating like they are supposed to, this is OUR nation and you will take up our ways not force us into yours. If you don't like that fix your nation instead of bailing out since your system doesn't work.
Carry gun:Wilson Carry Comp Custom .45S Pocket carry:on loan Other 1911s:WC Supergrade Accucomp .38, WC BW Opticomp, WC CQB Compact, WC CQB Professional, WC Super Sentinel, WC CQB Elite 9mm, WC EDC X9, WC X9S, Ed Brown SR, NHC Predator II Opticomp, NHC T3 Hardchrome, Kimber Ultra, ATI Tactical, RIA Tactical 10mm, Kimber Ultra Diamond 9mm, Detonics Combat Master MKVI, Colt Centennial .460 Roland

Last edited by Striker2237; 01-01-2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQB4614 View Post
You guys may be right but I doubt it. Experience and observation says some, maybe most, of you are full of bluster. There won't be any kind of organized armed resistance most will just slink away. Isolated suicide-by-cop possibly but nothing big.

I shouldn't have called you dolts earlier, apologies for that. What I should have said is much of what you're saying is the result of suboptimal thinking by suboptimal thinkers.

Some here say I'm a Northram troll or some such thing. I suggest to you the trolls are the ones who are most full of bluster and are encouraging the Lexington & Concord approach.

If you don't stop with the bluster (or at least stop leading with it), you're going to lose what you profess to love.

Sure be physically prepared if you wish, but this is a multidimensional intellectual fight with logic, facts, and expert communications essential to save the right to keep and bear arms.

Sorry to say but a blue blazer and khakis are the uniform of the day for men and we need as many women as men to engage in the battle.

The demographic shift in this country is inexorable and you're battling against forces and folks who don't give a crap about the Founders. So, if all you can say is the Founders, the Founders, the Founders...you've lost.

Call me a troll, but I've given you a better path to victory than just trying to scare people.

troll,
But I have to agree with Vos as well - clueless.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:04 PM

maybe they should have let NoVa cede as they talked about a decade or more ago..... left the rest of Virginia free.

well, 19 days until the gathering, but how long before we see what legislation is put out there?
Old 01-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama-Ohio View Post
maybe they should have let NoVa cede as they talked about a decade or more ago..... left the rest of Virginia free.

well, 19 days until the gathering, but how long before we see what legislation is put out there?
Agreed. I can think of a few other places that ought to go the way of Venezuela as well. Austin, Bouldenver, California, Portlandia, Seattle, etc....
Old 01-01-2020, 03:33 PM

And they are having a budget hearing tomorrow asking for funds to support confiscation and enforce new laws yet to be passed.
Old 01-01-2020, 03:40 PM

I posted this on the NJ gun forum just now...If ya'll have a state gun forum consider posting something similar (or feel free to lift my version). I'm sure the VA-Patriots will appreciate every new member...

---
VA-Patriots are the real deal...Organized, coordinated, approximately 90% Sanctuary 2A for the entire state, forming militia, local-cops, sheriffs on their side, a lot different then NJ. VA has a significant gun culture. Basically they are telling the Evil-Governor, you want them "come and take them", and I believe they mean it.

Consider joining the VCDL if you have a few bucks (only 25$). VA is the modern-day acid test to see if citizen's can resist communist-state tyranny in our country (VA will not be the last state to be flipped left due to demographic changes in this country). Although I don't think here in NJ we will ever duplicate what they are doing there (I am still waiting for the NJ republican party and my state senator and assembly-person's to get back to me on my Sanctuary 2A request for my township - lol), a win for the VA-Patriots will be a win for all of us, if they pull it off.
---
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-01-2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:12 PM

Form "Use of Power" thread
Quote:
“A friend of mine who is a political activist said something interesting the other day, and that was
for most people on the left political violence is a knob, and they can turn the heat up and down,
with things like protests, and riots, all the way up to destruction of property, and sometimes murder…

But for the vast majority of folks on the right, it’s an off and on switch.
And the settings are Vote or Shoot Everybody.

And believe me, you really don’t want that switch to get flipped, because Civil War 2.0 would make
Bosnia look like a trip to Disneyworld.”

We are dealing with it by voting and thankfully we have President Trump. I don't think any sane person
wants war to break out but those on the left are not acting like sane people.

I think many on the left would like to destroy anyone who opposes their agenda and they are the ones
who will push us into war.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
It must be nice. Wish I knew where I could find some of it.
Find faith in knowing these are your God-Given rights you are fighting for. And they are documented in the two greatest documents of man. Praying also helps a lot!...The lefty wants to eliminate God from our society, because if they succeed, we are just servants to the "state" with what measly crumbs of rights they feel we deserve and which can be taken away at their will, rather than servants to God with unalienable rights God bestowed on us...It is very important to understand and believe this...Without God, there is no Liberty (or at least not for very long).

Preamble to the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Constitution-2A:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-01-2020 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
I posted this on the NJ gun forum just now...If ya'll have a state gun forum consider posting something similar (or feel free to lift my version). I'm sure the VA-Patriots will appreciate every new member...

---
VA-Patriots are the real deal...Organized, coordinated, approximately 90% Sanctuary 2A for the entire state, forming militia, local-cops, sheriffs on their side, a lot different then NJ. VA has a significant gun culture. Basically they are telling the Evil-Governor, you want them "come and take them", and I believe they mean it.

Consider joining the VCDL if you have a few bucks (only 25$). VA is the modern-day acid test to see if citizen's can resist communist-state tyranny in our country (VA will not be the last state to be flipped left due to demographic changes in this country). Although I don't think here in NJ we will ever duplicate what they are doing there (I am still waiting for the NJ republican party and my state senator and assembly-person's to get back to me on my Sanctuary 2A request for my township - lol), a win for the VA-Patriots will be a win for all of us, if they pull it off.
---
Joined, donated, and bought the hat.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Find faith in knowing these are your God-Given rights you are fighting for. And they are documented in the two greatest documents of man. Praying also helps a lot!...The lefty wants to eliminate God from our society, because if they succeed, we are just servants to the "state" with what measly crumbs of rights they feel we deserve and which can be taken away at their will, rather than servants to God with unalienable rights God bestowed on us...It is very important to understand and believe this...Without God, there is no Liberty (or at least not for very long).

Preamble to the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Constitution-2A:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
I think you have forgotten our talks in the past my friend. I am an atheist remember?

I appreciate the values we get from Christianity, however, and the fact that our constitution is from the idea of rights given by a creator and protected from the government by the Constitution. I believe that society as a whole needs faith. For many reasons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2020, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post
Form "Use of Power" thread
That was pretty good. I like the analogy.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
I think you have forgotten our talks in the past my friend. I am an atheist remember?

I appreciate the values we get from Christianity, however, and the fact that our constitution is from the idea of rights given by a creator and protected from the government by the Constitution. I believe that society as a whole needs faith. For many reasons.

Yes, I do remember my Friend...Well, now would be a good time to reconsider...You asked where faith comes from, I just told you the hard truth. :-) The rest is up to you...:-).
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 01-01-2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Yes, I do remember my Friend...Well, now would be a good time to reconsider...You asked where faith comes from, I just told you the hard truth. :-) The rest is up to you...:-).
Roger that

Old 01-01-2020, 04:59 PM

The Left has been successful because their lies always contain that ounce of truth that makes people doubt themselves and their country and their history. CQB's arguments had those grains of truth, but he then presented distorted conclusions based on them.

Yes we have had severe demographic changes in the US, and that has turned a large portion of the nation into sheep. But we are now seeing a reversal...look at the growth of support for Trump among non-white voters, among the young, among working class people...all previously supporters of the Left.

CQB's remarks that "talk" about violence will defeat us is another big lie. No one here has been advocating a desire for violence. But I think we all understand that the Second Amendment is basically about violence, because that is what a gun is created for...hunting or war...it is designed to take life, in protection of our own lives, property, and liberty.

Suggesting that we instead sit back and simply wage a public relations campaign against the Left does not play to our strong hand, nor to the history of the last seventy years. I have no idea who CQB is or what his motives are, but his logic is that of a sheep and not a wolf.

Now a time in history where the Left must be put on notice, warned, that they (not us) are creating the risk of violence by declaring their own willingness to assault us and remove our right of self defense.

If events in Virginia or elsewhere become violent, it will be as a Constitutional answer to unconstitutional laws and actions by government. And that is what all the Constitution is there to protect us from.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post
CQB's remarks that "talk" about violence will defeat us is another big lie. No one here has been advocating a desire for violence.
Hmm....no, not quite all of us.

And the left wants violence, that's crystal clear; and If they keep it up, they're going to get it. Some of us think it's the only answer they're going to hear. I believe antifa needs to be dealt with in kind. Same for gun grabbers and dirty politicians.

Last edited by jamiesaun; 01-01-2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post
The Left has been successful because their lies always contain that ounce of truth that makes people doubt themselves and their country and their history. CQB's arguments had those grains of truth, but he then presented distorted conclusions based on them.

Yes we have had severe demographic changes in the US, and that has turned a large portion of the nation into sheep. But we are now seeing a reversal...look at the growth of support for Trump among non-white voters, among the young, among working class people...all previously supporters of the Left.

CQB's remarks that "talk" about violence will defeat us is another big lie. No one here has been advocating a desire for violence. But I think we all understand that the Second Amendment is basically about violence, because that is what a gun is created for...hunting or war...it is designed to take life, in protection of our own lives, property, and liberty.

Suggesting that we instead sit back and simply wage a public relations campaign against the Left does not play to our strong hand, nor to the history of the last seventy years. I have no idea who CQB is or what his motives are, but his logic is that of a sheep and not a wolf.

Now a time in history where the Left must be put on notice, warned, that they (not us) are creating the risk of violence by declaring their own willingness to assault us and remove our right of self defense.

If events in Virginia or elsewhere become violent, it will be as a Constitutional answer to unconstitutional laws and actions by government. And that is what all the Constitution is there to protect us from.
Eloquent.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:38 PM

No atheist in fox holes . That was not a pretend saying . When you get there you will understand.
Old 01-01-2020, 07:17 PM

Momma says, all of you boys and girls need to wash your hands after playing with the troll ��.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:29 PM

I've been following along here and on another gun forum. I'm not usually a joiner but I joined the VCDL and donated a couple seats on the bus's.

I can't believe the left keeps pushing, but gun owners have hardly bared their fangs. I think the left will have to get bit before they realize we're serious.

One sentiment I keep reading is, I just want to be left alone. For some reason that desire seems to make the left want to do the opposite.

If nothing else this has ensured that I will become politically involved at my state level to ensure there will be a Republican on the ticket.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKjeff View Post
I've been following along here and on another gun forum. I'm not usually a joiner but I joined the VCDL and donated a couple seats on the bus's.

I can't believe the left keeps pushing, but gun owners have hardly bared their fangs. I think the left will have to get bit before they realize we're serious.

One sentiment I keep reading is, I just want to be left alone. For some reason that desire seems to make the left want to do the opposite.

If nothing else this has ensured that I will become politically involved at my state level to ensure there will be a Republican on the ticket.
I think that goes to the predator/prey relationship - offer no resistance or retreat and the predator cannot help itself but pursue. Most of us do want to be left alone, the nature of a peaceable man, but the Lefty is mistaking that desire to be left alone as an unwillingness to confront/resist with resolve. Their mistake, not ours.

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 01-01-2020, 11:15 PM

bingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpas50AE View Post
I think that goes to the predator/prey relationship - offer no resistance or retreat and the predator cannot help itself but pursue. Most of us do want to be left alone, the nature of a peaceable man, but the Lefty is mistaking that desire to be left alone as an unwillingness to confront/resist with resolve. Their mistake, not ours.
"predator/prey", just so; and in this case the -type- of predator is a parasite: you know, doesn't eat the prey all at once.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:26 PM

It is actually pretty plain, and pretty simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgt_usa View Post
"predator/prey", just so; and in this case the -type- of predator is a parasite: you know, doesn't eat the prey all at once.
These animals are coming after us. And if they choose to take the gloves off of their thinly veiled threats. Then we shall of course be forced to do the same with our response. No two ways about it.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
No atheist in fox holes . That was not a pretend saying .
Yeah, I'll bet.

I really like that saying by the way. I'll have to remember that one.