Old 08-11-2020, 04:17 PM

nope.
COTEP #0523
Old 08-11-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryO45 View Post
Will she support the 2A?
Not sure if serious or trolling?

If you genuinely don't know, it's overwhelmingly NO she is not.

She is just a horrible person all around.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2020, 04:18 PM

I thought I read that she has a gun and carries, but remember, she is a far left Democrat. My bet is that she'll oppose anything suggested by the NRA and will ultimately go along with Joe's plan to repeal the 2nd amendment.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:18 PM

She is a Democrat. She is friendly to guns for herself (if interested at all), her bodyguard, and her connected friends. Not to yours.

She will say she supports the 2nd amendment for a few guns for a few people. Not you or me.

Back in the 1970s a gunzine writer went to a meeting of the American Communist Party and asked about their platform on gun restrictions. He was told "Don't worry, WE will have OUR guns."
Old 08-11-2020, 04:24 PM

Her platform for her presidential bid was still up on the net as of 2 hours ago. Pretty scary.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:29 PM

Absolutely. She only supports "common sense" gun laws.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsvette View Post
I thought I read that she has a gun and carries
So does/did Dianne Feinstein. Just another member of "guns for the aristocrats but not the peasants" club.

I don't think it shocks anyone that she is just as anti-gun as Biden and all the other Democratic candidates. I believe she did say that she wasn't crazy about O'Rourke's idea of mandatory confiscation of AR-15s, but that may have simply been because she's smarter than that Bozo and knows not to run her mouth off like that.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsvette View Post
I thought I read that she has a gun and carries, but remember, she is a far left Democrat. My bet is that she'll oppose anything suggested by the NRA and will ultimately go along with Joe's plan to repeal the 2nd amendment.
I was accused of trolling...but I have heard the same thing. I am sure she will fall in line with the Biden puppet, but I figuared it was gonna be an issue on the forum sooner or later, so I phrased the OP as I did. The hippocracy will be fun to watch her navigate.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:54 PM

Extreme gun controller Kamala Harris. Will use EOs to bypass Congress (when Joe steps down).
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:58 PM

"A gun for me, but not for thee"

Pretty much sums up her position.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself
Old 08-11-2020, 05:15 PM

She was the California Attorney General.

At the time California law prescribed that when the "Microstamping" technology was determined to be viable by the Attorney General, then all future semi-automatic handguns would require this "feature" in order to be added to the safe handgun roster, permitting them to be sold in the state.

She made such a finding of viability, even though no manufacturer of such products existed.

The net result is that no semi-automatic handguns have been added to the roster.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
"A gun for me, but not for thee"

Pretty much sums up her position.
As with ALL tyrants...throughout history.

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 08-11-2020, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Pretty shrewd move on her part. Now if she gets in she can simply wait for Dopey Joe to suddenly keel over or take a walk and forget how to find his way home, and she'll be president.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
Pretty shrewd move on her part. Now if she gets in she can simply wait for Dopey Joe to suddenly keel over or take a walk and forget how to find his way home, and she'll be president.
I somehow suspect that would not take very long after inauguration.

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 08-11-2020, 05:33 PM

Didn’t Harris previously call out Biden for his past racist remarks, and said she believed Biden’s accusers concerning sexual misconduct? What happened to all that? Now she’s all good with Biden. Expect no integrity from Harris.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:35 PM

So, the Democrap ticket is Slow Joe and a Fat Ho.

You can’t begin to make this stuff up.

SMH ��*♂️
Old 08-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Carson View Post
Didnít Harris previously call out Biden for his past racist remarks, and said she believed Bidenís accusers concerning sexual misconduct? What happened to all that? Now sheís all good with Biden. Expect no integrity from any politician.
Fixed it for you. These people routinely insult each other when running against each other in the primaries, then as soon as that's over they go back to acting like they're best buddies again. It would actually be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:40 PM

Excuse me gents, I have to puke now.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:41 PM

You're disingenuous and mean spirited Vos. Let's stick to the 2A issue. Name calling is for the sophomoric.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:48 PM

Well, this was the easy call, but still what a poor choice for Sleepy, KH had very bad go of it as a Dem Pres. candidate in the primaries so she isn't going to get the Lefty base very excited, likely the opposite. She has a decent professional look but can't think on her feet in real-time and comes across as just what she is, an empty suit...

I believe the Blacks also have many issue with her based on her record.

A better choice for Sleepy would have been Warren...But wait, Sleepy painted himself in the corner, only black women need apply...But what is Bad for Sleepy, is GOOD for us and Donald J. Trump!
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 08-11-2020 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Carson View Post
Didn’t Harris previously call out Biden for his past racist remarks, and said she believed Biden’s accusers concerning sexual misconduct? What happened to all that? Now she’s all good with Biden. Expect no integrity from Harris.
You are correct on all points.

Many of Biden's handlers have urged him to avoid Harris for these reasons.

But others among his handlers have advised him that Harris might be one of his best chances to get more votes from certain voter segments.

And as dsk pointed out, there's not much integrity among these critters.

---

And so now it's official...a Dem from California, whose White House ambitions bring to mind another overly ambitious (i.e., ambitious for dubious reasons, rather than service to the Country) ultra-left Dem... Hillary Clinton.. Ambitious is not the problem; instead, it is the reasons for the ambition.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 08-11-2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:18 PM

I wonder if the Kamala Harris choice will move some from #nevertrump to #MAGA2020 ?
Old 08-11-2020, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistema1927 View Post
I wonder if the Kamala Harris choice will move some from #nevertrump to #MAGA2020 ?
Maybe a few, but leftists are leftists.

Possibly the biggest benefit will be pouring cold water on leftists' motivation to vote. How many truly think that Biden and Harris create any enthusiasm.

"Settle for Joe and Kamala" might well be the best slogan they can honestly put forth.

Old 08-11-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hs125pilot View Post
You're disingenuous and mean spirited Vos. Let's stick to the 2A issue. Name calling is for the sophomoric.
Slow Joe and the Fat Ho are going to give a 110% effort to rid us of our firearms. I feel nothing but contempt and derision for the Liberal retard ticket.

Save your anger for those taking your rights away.
Closed Thread