1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 08-10-2020, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magazineman View Post
And if these protesters go, as you said, IN to people's homes, they should be shot.

I would not hesitate one second to do just that.

But in my street? Annoying, but legal.
I would never show up at your house, but if I did show up with 50 of my friends, 2 cm from your property line with flames and pitch forks you would probably feel pretty threatened. Would you shoot folks who were merely threatening you by their presence?
Old 08-10-2020, 09:45 PM

How about if I blocked your driveway so you can’t leave??
Old 08-10-2020, 09:47 PM

Nope. I'd stay inside. But if anyone breached my door they'd be in deep poo.

---- I'm not gonna take a murder rap for shooting people that are out in the street.

No thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I’m just holding a peaceful protest on your street..... just sayin..

Not a legal parking spot.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:48 PM

For three weeks
Old 08-10-2020, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Not a legal parking spot.
Not parked just “protesting”
Old 08-10-2020, 09:50 PM

70 plus days in Portland so far
Old 08-10-2020, 09:52 PM

I'm not going to engage in internet tough guy crap anymore. If you want to find an enemy, go yell at the Brady Campaign or the American Communist Party.

I'm anti-criminal & pro Constitution. Rule of law. Simple as that.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I'm not going to engage in internet tough guy crap anymore. If you want to find an enemy, go yell at the Brady Campaign or the American Communist Party.

I'm anti-criminal & pro Constitution. Rule of law. Simple as that.
You are the one defending those asshats not me... I do yell at them also, but I will defend people that have had enough and get after, those not bright enough to see it. Have a great night. We really are on the same side, but not seeing it the same way. Hopefully a brother in arms, and hopefully next year is better.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:57 PM

If you like the smell of Libtard, you’ve come to the right place.

In case you are wondering, Libtard smells just like stupid.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpskydive View Post
You are the one defending those asshats not me... I do yell at them also, but I will defend people that have had enough and get after, those not bright enough to see it. Have a great night. We really are on the same side, but not seeing it the same way. Hopefully a brother in arms, and hopefully next year is better.
When you argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and absolutely pummel you with experience.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:18 PM

jlpskydive------ Yes, we ARE brothers in arms. Emphasis on the ARMED part! I'm very Pro 2A in addition to all of our other Constitutional rights.

I'd happily fight alongside you to preserve them.

But I must say, again, that I'm NOT defending those asshats. And I don't disagree with that descriptive term either. From what I have seen they do not appear terribly bright or knowledgeable.

I'm not a fan of them. Their only merit is that they claim to be Anti Fascist. Hey, so's everybody. But their claim falls flat when they try to accomplish their goals through the use of force. Because THAT'S Fascism! ------- see, not so bright.

I'm only defending their rights to do as they wish, yelling stupid chants, waving badly-drawn signs, & whatever else, as long as it does not violate the law.

I think you get that.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:21 PM

Vos Parate------- I think you are just a modern-day Boggs.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:24 PM

Cool, Ok now really send me a PM with your address so I can send you a 6 pack. I agree that they have rights, but I will, like I said, in my first post, side with the folks who live there first.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:30 PM

And here we clearly see.

Reason number 458 not to live in a neighborhood. The few neighbors that I actually do have. They are actually very respectable inasmuch as they will only steal unattended food. Other than that they conduct themselves in a very orderly fashion. Other than public defecation that is. We manage to overlook that by and large.

They are great contributors to the overall security of the area. If things get bad around here. All I have to do is start putting out food for them. End of problem!
Ask me how I know this.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0197.jpg  
Old 08-11-2020, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo3 View Post
I think it good people running evil out of thier neighborhoods. Something we need more of.
Absolutely right. I have no interest in letting Antifa scumbags spread their crap. I refuse to let them use the First Amendment to try to destroy the country. They can stand in place and spout their crap. When they start disrupting a peaceful neighborhood, their fun is over.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:23 AM

Antifa is a criminal organization, extremely violent, and create a clear and present danger. The homeowners had every right both legally and especially morally to keep them away from their families, their wives, and children. Anyone with at least a little self awareness should be able to figure this out..And yes, as someone posted above, if cops did their job in CO the HO's wouldn't have to. Good for the HO's, time to stop the BS.

AG Barr had a great interview with Mark Levin recently, really did well identifying who Antifa is and what a grave danger Antifa is to America, the Constitution, and our way of life including law and order...That is so true and great he spoke up...BUT, I do hope he is going to follow this with rounding up the Leader's on Rico-Charges or something as significant. Lots of Excellent-talk out of Barr on this and the Russian Witch Hunt, few results though so far.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 08-11-2020 at 05:31 AM.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:13 AM

So many great comments, this is like the anti-facebook.

Homeowners did great, warmed my heart to see them pummel the antifa scum. That beating is probably the first time ever someone said no to those brats. Some very overdue disciplining.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:09 AM

15roundsof9 ------------ Does that also "warm your heart" if the the antifa scum were acting legally and got attacked anyhow?

Think hard before you answer.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:49 AM

@mm
Don’t have to think hard at all. I don’t put much stock in man made law. I obey it because the government will put me in a world of hurt if I don’t. I believe in natural law and it says beat your enemy when they come at you. To me, those punks did not belong in that neighborhood; the homeowners explained it very nicely.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
15roundsof9 ------------ Does that also "warm your heart" if the the antifa scum were acting legally and got attacked anyhow?

Think hard before you answer.
Did you watch the interview I posted in post #17?

Despite your denials, it looks like you have gone back to giving them the benefit of the doubt--despite available evidence (the interview) and their past proven aggressive and destructive MO. Do you have some need to show others you remain totally impartial--despite evidence? Why do you keep sowing doubt as to who the perps are?
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:16 PM

15roundsof9--------- ??? Did not belong ??? So we are to be restricted to our own neighborhoods? Perhaps by a papers & checkpoints system enforced by extrajudicial beatings?

Is THAT what you want? Is that YOUR America? ---- Yikes! That sounds very Nazi or Soviet to me.

--------------Fun experiment: Look at google images under the search criteria "2nd Amendment March"

You will see dozens of pics of people you might be able to relate to. Pro 2A folks marching with signs. Yes, in the street, yes, blocking traffic, yes, probably annoying the locals in their downtown condos & townhomes.

Do THEY all "belong in the neighborhood"?? Probably not. Most came from elsewhere.

So..........................................What's the difference?? Should they be beaten??
Old 08-11-2020, 12:20 PM

TominMO ---------------- Dude, what the hell are you talking about???

I'M NOT TAKING ANYONE'S SIDE. Read my posts again if you have have trouble understanding this.

MY side is the Constitution & the Law. I don't give a poop who the players are.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:27 PM

@mm
You’re comparing apples to giraffes.
Antifa scum coming into a quiet residential development and 2A rally on a main street near a government building that they are petitioning. No comparison. That’s just from logic perspective. And from personal, I don’t mind anyone in my hood who is not associated with destructive scum. So, yea, some people belong everywhere and others, frankly, nowhere.