1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 07-21-2020, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
Wotta COINCIDENCE! We won't be needing them, either...

Love this painting as much as I do the "Crossing of the Delaware"

Don't.... *ever*.... underestimate a rabble made of farmrs, shopkeeps and veterans. it'll go very badly.
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry, USCCA
Old 07-21-2020, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnut View Post
Well I am young and have kids but I will see you on the field "old man". Ha Ha

I wont be singing... more like praying. "Lord make me fast and accurate"

I'm middle-aged. I'll meet y'all at the bridge...

Old 07-22-2020, 12:25 AM

Age is just a number. Besides most middle aged men can kick some tail compared to the modern hitler youth crowd. 1911 is an old gun but it still gets the job done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2020, 12:34 AM

If Dems when the presidency and the senate they will go after EVERYTHING. Ammo will be the least of your worries.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84CABO View Post
If Dems when the presidency and the senate they will go after EVERYTHING. Ammo will be the least of your worries.
you are absolutely right. The clock is ticking.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:50 AM

I only see 2 solutions, I hope someone else can find a 3rd because my two aren't viable or realistic.

1 - educate and sway the idiots to vote red

2 - chlorinate the gene pool before the election
Old 07-22-2020, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblur View Post
I only see 2 solutions, I hope someone else can find a 3rd because my two aren't viable or realistic.

1 - educate and sway the idiots to vote red

2 - chlorinate the gene pool before the election
If we take to the streets and hijack the activist movement before the election we might be able to avoid this. Huge armed but peacful marches. We dont back down... we dont waver. March on state capitols and local municipalities.... even the White house. It would help Trump. He just cant put out enough political pressure by himself. We need to back him up.

Thats the only way. The useful idiots will never vote red. They are not even voting for Biden. They are voting for an ideology.

Chlorinating the gene pool isnt an option either. That may come eventually...probably.... but if done now it will just play into their hands. Now if they strike first we will defend ourselves.

They dont have the numbers that the news makes it look like. You have clicks of activists that are being flown around the country. Thats why they have always worn masks. Its all a bluff with media selling it. Many of them are excons that they recruited after opening up prisons. Its up to the American people to stop it though.

After the election is a whole different story. Military and LE will follow orders and we will be up against a juggernaut.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny handgun View Post
I am so with you brother. I donít want them to be successful but if they are then so be it. Iím not living in la la land, Iím just one disabled man but hopefully I will inspire some around me who will rise up and inspire others etc. all they can do is send me home to be with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We win in the end, they will stand before a just and almighty God. They will be judged and spend an eternity in the lake of fire.
The Lord ha spared my life since the day I was born. They were sure I would never see the end of 2012, and 9 months later they were nearly right. I wonít go into all the times in between and since. I will do right by my brothers, I will fight without fear.

Johnny, if you are saved you have already won no matter what else happens.

Romans 8; 35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

ďFor Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.Ē

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:17 PM

Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post

Romans 8; 35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
All in the title ... well ... I’ll add this from our fridge:

It’ll be okay in the end.
If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

... a longer way of putting:

He wins in the end.

As upset and wired up as I get over current events: it helps, from time to time, to put things in a proper perspective.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:24 PM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgt_usa View Post
Quote:

Romans 8; 35-39

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

All in the title ... well ... I’ll add this from our fridge:

It’ll be okay in the end.
If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

He wins in the end.

As upset and wired up as I get over current events: it helps, from time to time, to put things in a proper perspective.
And there it is.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgt_usa View Post
All in the title ... well ... Iíll add this from our fridge:

Itíll be okay in the end.
If itís not okay, itís not the end.

He wins in the end.

It is very hard not to get upset and frustrated with what is going on these days. The wholesale dishonesty bothers me more than anything.

I have read the Book and I know how the story ends so all will be well someday thank The Lord.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:47 PM

Quote:
It is very hard not to get upset and frustrated with what is going on these days. The wholesale dishonesty bothers me more than anything.

I have read the Book and I know how the story ends so all will be well someday thank The Lord.
I am right there with you brother. This world is a test. One that I am not willing to fail for creature comforts and fear of punishment.

I will say this... as much of a true believer I am.... I am not Jesus Christ. If these marxists push this all the way I am not going to just turn the other cheek and forgive. I will assist and send as many as I can straight to hell. If god punishes me for it.... I will be powerless before the lord..... but I will still fight these demons in hell. Satan has never been able to get a hold on me and I dont see that ever changing.
Old 07-22-2020, 02:21 PM

It's really within the realm of reality that technology will soon come up with a new weapon that could be an effective alternative to a powder burner, especially given the amount of energy we're seeing out of batteries.
Old 07-22-2020, 02:31 PM

This is the most important election of a lifetime..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2020, 03:41 PM

What does the Bible say about Self defense?

As you folks are discussing some of the religious aspects of SHTF scenarios, you might enjoy reading this...As a Believer I found it very helpful.

I for one have been doing a lot of meditation/prayer on this awful possibility and have come to the conclusion the Lord would not want us to turn over the Greatest Country of all time (of course not perfect) to the Evils of Marxism.

I was happy that nothing in the discussion within this link prevents this belief.

https://www.gotquestions.org/self-defense.html
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." ĖUlysses
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 07-22-2020, 05:24 PM

Never forget...they will show us no mercy. One of the major goals for these Globalist Marxist stooges is world depopulation. We are to be erased. "Aim small miss small"..."Try to take out the leaders first"
Old 07-23-2020, 03:00 PM

I'm old, fat, and crippled. I can still shoot. I'll see y'all at the bridge.

I'll meet you at Old North Bridge....where ever it might be. Every Patriot should have 100 yards of good strong rope on hand!

NRA Patriot Benefactor.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenGrunt View Post
I'm old, fat, and crippled. I can still shoot. I'll see y'all at the bridge.
Same condition, be right next to you.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2020, 07:47 PM

Being a good shot is a lot more important than running in a firefight....unless your retreating and leaving me to fend for myself!

I want you guys with me!
Old 07-23-2020, 11:10 PM

I've stated on another forum in regards to age that logistics still need personnel also.

I'm not in the condition to put myself on the front by choice, but I can help deliver supplies and fight to defend the trains if necessary.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodeepsam View Post
I've stated on another forum in regards to age that logistics still need personnel also.

I'm not in the condition to put myself on the front by choice, but I can help deliver supplies and fight to defend the trains if necessary.
I dont see us having those kind of logistics in place. Probably be more of a minute man guerrilla tactics type things. Bundy ranch stuff if there is a standoff.
Might have some paramiltary "fight club" type groups.

Probably try to spare parents with kids (so you dont have huge numbers of young orphans) of course that can only last so long.

Old and fat or whatever... young adults etc...... good chance you will be at the front lines. probably be a lot of parent and son/daughter up there as well.

People are just going to have to suck it up. Cant tear young families apart if possible though. They will be the future of the country. They will murder children given the opportunity. Easiest way to demoralize/destabaliize an enemy is target and kill the children. They learned that with Jonestown. A good percentage of men would probably seek revenge but the women would be done. Either way you dont want to go into a fight that way. Fighting on rage might work in a one on one brawl but in something like a firefight it is a liability. So protect the children and younger parents becomes a priority.

Like I said... minute man type stuff. Thats not an easy task to make work in this day and age either. This aint gonna be battlefield conditions though for the most part.

Before any of that everyone needs to be doing peaceful (but armed) anti globalist marches on the streets. Everyone can do that. the more demographics the better... even children. Make the statement.... we are America...young and old...black and white ....man and woman...etc. etc. All these fringe groups are just distracting people from the real enemy (who runs them) which are the globalists.

If they see that they will realize that the CIA psyops are not working and we are about to string them up. They will pull back. They dont have the numbers we do. Then THEY will be the ones running to safe places.... the bunkers....the islands etc. Then hopefully Trump has some magic in his hat to keep the election legit and we get these vampires off his back. Then we rebuild the country, overhaul our government, kick out all the foreign CCP members etc.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:22 AM

Quote:
I will say this... as much of a true believer I am.... I am not Jesus Christ. If these marxists push this all the way I am not going to just turn the other cheek and forgive. I will assist and send as many as I can straight to hell. If god punishes me for it.... I will be powerless before the lord..... but I will still fight these demons in hell. Satan has never been able to get a hold on me and I dont see that ever changing.
A bumper sticker I saw years ago has always stuck in my mind and gave me a bit of comfort also.
It said; "Christians are not perfect they are just saved"

I am like you and I would fight to the death any enemy that was a threat to my country, my home and my loved ones. I don't think God holds it against us to defend ourselves if necessary. That is my belief and I hope it never comes to it but if it does I will have no problem sending hate filled lemmings to the here after.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:31 AM

Quote:
A bumper sticker I saw years ago has always stuck in my mind and gave me a bit of comfort also.
It said; "Christians are not perfect they are just saved"

I am like you and I would fight to the death any enemy that was a threat to my country, my home and my loved ones. I don't think God holds it against us to defend ourselves if necessary. That is my belief and I hope it never comes to it but if it does I will have no problem sending hate filled lemmings to the here after.
There are things I will say online and things that I will not. All these useful idiots would be best not to underestimate the amount of built up rage the American people have been able to hold back. If and when that ever comes to the surface God will be taking a back seat. There wont be any of this "let them retreat" or "detain the prisoners" stuff. I will leave it at that.

They are not trying to start a civil war. This is just bullying and intimidation tactics. If they wanted a war they would start offing kids in mass numbers before the election. We just need to show them that we will not be bullied. Call their bluff. Start demoralizing them like they are doing to us on a daily basis.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:14 AM

Quote:
There are things I will say online and things that I will not. All these useful idiots would be best not to underestimate the amount of built up rage the American people have been able to hold back. If and when that ever comes to the surface God will be taking a back seat. There wont be any of this "let them retreat" or "detain the prisoners" stuff. I will leave it at that.

They are not trying to start a civil war. This is just bullying and intimidation tactics. If they wanted a war they would start offing kids in mass numbers before the election. We just need to show them that we will not be bullied. Call their bluff. Start demoralizing them like they are doing to us on a daily basis.
Amen brother.

I'll meet you at Old North Bridge....where ever it might be. Every Patriot should have 100 yards of good strong rope on hand!

NRA Patriot Benefactor.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Exactly. The leftist protesters and marchers were threatening to take their message straight to rural American communities. For the most part that never materialized. Apparently they realized that probably wasn't a very smart idea.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.