they'll leave 2A alone. They're coming for ammo. - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise


Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-21-2020, 12:43 AM
Rumblur Rumblur is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 758
they'll leave 2A alone. They're coming for ammo.

I am going to predict they will leave the 2A alone, and drop the hammer on massive taxes and sanctions on ammunition. They did this with tobacco in 2009, so they have a working model.. reloading supplies will be done the same way.

There will be a glutton of guns and ammo available in december after the election... people will need christmas money and no longer fear the civil war. After that, it will be a barren wasteland.

And worst of all, if they win in november, they will spend the next 4 years making sure no right wing/conservative/patriot can be elected again. They've already made huge strides in this direction.

I am truly concerned.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-21-2020, 04:23 AM
OS1880 OS1880 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sebastian, Fl
Age: 69
Posts: 224
I have to agree they will let you have your guns, with so many bought in the past few weeks they would have a hard time confiscating them. But they will go after the ammunition and reloading supplies. Without ammunition a gun becomes a club.
__________________
USN (ret)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-21-2020, 04:43 AM
Flight Medic Flight Medic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,063
Yep, if the Dems get in this November they will open borders and give illegals voting rights. With that, they will control the White House for decades.
__________________
SAVE OUR COUNTRY - VOTE TRUMP 2020
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 07-21-2020, 06:08 AM
cavelamb cavelamb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Heart of Texas
Posts: 3,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Medic View Post
Yep, if the Dems get in this November they will open borders and give illegals voting rights. With that, they will control the White House for decades.



No they won't.

If The People's Democratic Liberation Party of America wins in November
they won't need illegal aliens any more. They will slam the borders shut.

They won't need us either.
__________________
-
NRA Life Member - NRA RSO - NRA Pistol Instructor
Texas State Rifle Assoc. - Gun Owners of America
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-21-2020, 06:32 AM
tractor tractor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: NE FL
Posts: 1,483
If the Dems “win” - hold on to the House, win the Senate and the Presidency - I see them re-enacting want they did, and are doing, in VA. By early Feb, they will have a host of gun laws waiting for passage and signature by the new President. Ban many firearms, grandfather some until they work out a “buy-back” program. And force registration of all firearms. You then become a criminal if you don’t register you gun. WTHO!
__________________
"Your other left........"

"That which you come by too easily, you value too lightly."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-21-2020, 07:02 AM
Viper_29 Viper_29 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Platte City, MO
Posts: 1,639
Some times ask yourself how it went when they banned alcohol? or Drugs? Should just make those things illegal. It worked out quite well, right?

Still was plentiful and the act itself was a demonstrable failure. Be concerned sure but the history of banning things is very very poor.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-21-2020, 07:09 AM
HT77 HT77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_29 View Post
Some times ask yourself how it went when they banned alcohol? or Drugs? Should just make those things illegal. It worked out quite well, right?

Still was plentiful and the act itself was a demonstrable failure. Be concerned sure but the history of banning things is very very poor.
Could not be more wrong. Banning guns works great in totalitarian countries like the one the Democrats want to build. If you don't comply, they just put a bullet in the back of your head.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-21-2020, 07:18 AM
HT77 HT77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblur View Post
I am going to predict they will leave the 2A alone, and drop the hammer on massive taxes and sanctions on ammunition. They did this with tobacco in 2009, so they have a working model.. reloading supplies will be done the same way.

There will be a glutton of guns and ammo available in december after the election... people will need christmas money and no longer fear the civil war. After that, it will be a barren wasteland.

And worst of all, if they win in november, they will spend the next 4 years making sure no right wing/conservative/patriot can be elected again. They've already made huge strides in this direction.

I am truly concerned.
They have already said they want to remove the protections the gun industry has from lawsuits related to deaths from firearms. Once that happens they will sue the gun industry out of existence and that combined with newer gun control laws will destroy the 2A and everything we now enjoy. We are no longer just dealing with politicians. We are dealing with motivated communists such as AOC and her crew and of course the beloved BLM and similar. They can't wait to disarm and enslave you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-21-2020, 07:23 AM
tractor tractor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: NE FL
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_29 View Post
Some times ask yourself how it went when they banned alcohol? or Drugs? Should just make those things illegal. It worked out quite well, right?

Still was plentiful and the act itself was a demonstrable failure. Be concerned sure but the history of banning things is very very poor.
Shipmate, I think the history of banning things is spotty. Public support of the thing banned has a lot to do with the success of the ban. Alcohol ban didnít have public support, so it eventually failed. Cigarettes, while not out right banned, has got significantly high health concerns attached to its use There is public support now to regulated and taxed them. Drugs, while a number are still banned, also have significant health concerns attached to their use. And there seems to be a general public push to legalize some drugs. This is happening.
If thereís enough public support to ban firearms, it will happen. How gun owners react is another issue.
__________________
"Your other left........"

"That which you come by too easily, you value too lightly."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-21-2020, 07:38 AM
tractor tractor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: NE FL
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
They have already said they want to remove the protections the gun industry has from lawsuits related to deaths from firearms. Once that happens they will sue the gun industry out of existence and that combined with newer gun control laws will destroy the 2A and everything we now enjoy. We are no longer just dealing with politicians. We are dealing with motivated communists such as AOC and her crew and of course the beloved BLM and similar. They can't wait to disarm and enslave you.
My hi-light: Very true. If that nonsense were to pass, it would destroy the 2A without touching the 2A outright. This concept is so flawed that it borders on the ridiculous but it gets votes. I donít doubt that thereíd be enough public support behind it. It would be up to the Courts to decide itís legality.
__________________
"Your other left........"

"That which you come by too easily, you value too lightly."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-21-2020, 07:54 AM
magnut magnut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 660
They might go for the ammo first. Once you are dry the resistance to gun confiscation will be much more managable. Dont fool yourself though. They are not going to let you keep the RKBA. Constitutional or not you will be disarmed. Communists dont let the populace have weapons. They are paranoid and power driven beyond comprehension. History shows this.

If Americans wont put a stop to this... then they probably deserve it. The RKBA is not a right to collect adult toys. Like any big brother ....if your not going to be responsible with your toys... they will be taken away. Argue about it and you will be "grounded". Hide your toys.... you will be "grounded" for that. See how all this works?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-21-2020, 08:04 AM
parallax parallax is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,827
Ammo IS covered under the 2A!

arms /šrmz/
noun
1.weapons and ammunition; armaments.
__________________
If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. Thatís ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about? - Clint Smith

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Frank Lloyd Wright
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-21-2020, 08:23 AM
The War Wagon The War Wagon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: da' 'BURGH
Age: 53
Posts: 2,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post
They won't need us either.

Wotta COINCIDENCE! We won't be needing them, either...


Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-21-2020, 11:59 AM
Phreddie30.06 Phreddie30.06 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 292
All this is just a vote away. Go volunteer, help educate freinds, educate your children. Above all, make sure to vote and like they do, vote again. Dear God i hope this does not lead to a revolution.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-21-2020, 12:52 PM
BrokenGrunt BrokenGrunt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: East of Dallas
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
Wotta COINCIDENCE! We won't be needing them, either...


__________________
Semper Fi till the day I die.

I'll meet you at Old North Bridge....where ever it might be. Every Patriot should have 100 yards of good strong rope on hand!

NRA Patriot Benefactor.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-21-2020, 05:32 PM
SC shooter SC shooter is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: In the pines
Age: 60
Posts: 1,583
If they win they will still be the lying, corrupt, criminal ass holes they are now and I won't care any more about what they say then than I do now.

I will not comply.

Somethings are worse than death and having to live unarmed and at the mercy of the hate filled, sadistic, leftist mob is one of them. I would rather die than live as a slave who must be reeducated, tortured and lectured to death by the idiots spewing repulsive tripe and vitriol constantly just to try to drown out the misery in their own minds.
__________________
I am blessed to be able to own guns in a country where people still have rights. I am happy to be a member of the NRA, GOA, FPC and The 2nd Amendment Foundation.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-21-2020, 05:51 PM
Welder Guy Welder Guy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: SC
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by tractor View Post
If the Dems ďwinĒ - hold on to the House, win the Senate and the Presidency - I see them re-enacting want they did, and are doing, in VA. By early Feb, they will have a host of gun laws waiting for passage and signature by the new President. Ban many firearms, grandfather some until they work out a ďbuy-backĒ program. And force registration of all firearms. You then become a criminal if you donít register you gun. WTHO!
The FIRST thing they will pass will be legislation that will help give them a permanent majority and cement their control. Open borders, voting rights for illegals, mail in ballots, etc. After that, then the gun control stuff will come down the pipe.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-21-2020, 06:53 PM
magnut magnut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder Guy View Post
The FIRST thing they will pass will be legislation that will help give them a permanent majority and cement their control. Open borders, voting rights for illegals, mail in ballots, etc. After that, then the gun control stuff will come down the pipe.
Probably purge the local LE holdouts first. They spent eight years trying to get my sheriff. Didnt work.... now the mob is starting up around here threatening to tear down statues. He is not taking a knee. Awesome sheriff .....true patriot.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-21-2020, 08:25 PM
Vos Parate Vos Parate is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Heartland, USA
Age: 63
Posts: 2,732
Anyone reading this and still planning to vote Democrap has manure for brains.
__________________
Vos Parate!
Proud NRA Benefactor Life Member
It is impossible reason someone out of a position they didnít reason themselves into.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-21-2020, 08:37 PM
Johnny handgun Johnny handgun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: D.M. IA
Age: 61
Posts: 7,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
If they win they will still be the lying, corrupt, criminal ass holes they are now and I won't care any more about what they say then than I do now.

I will not comply.

Somethings are worse than death and having to live unarmed and at the mercy of the hate filled, sadistic, leftist mob is one of them. I would rather die than live as a slave who must be reeducated, tortured and lectured to death by the idiots spewing repulsive tripe and vitriol constantly just to try to drown out the misery in their own minds.
I am so with you brother. I donít want them to be successful but if they are then so be it. Iím not living in la la land, Iím just one disabled man but hopefully I will inspire some around me who will rise up and inspire others etc. all they can do is send me home to be with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We win in the end, they will stand before a just and almighty God. They will be judged and spend an eternity in the lake of fire.
The Lord ha spared my life since the day I was born. They were sure I would never see the end of 2012, and 9 months later they were nearly right. I wonít go into all the times in between and since. I will do right by my brothers, I will fight without fear.
__________________
Meet me, Jesus, meet me in the middle of the air, if my wings should fail me, Lord, please meet me with another pair, so I can die easy. *WWG1WGA*
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-21-2020, 09:03 PM
Sistema1927 Sistema1927 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,147
How is coming after ammo leaving 2A alone?

It was British desire to seize the patriot gunpowder stores that led to the "shot heard round the world" in April 1775.

We need to fight against the enemies of freedom using the Four boxes of freedom: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and if necessary, the cartridge box.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-21-2020, 09:30 PM
Old Grey Hare Old Grey Hare is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Some still-quiet little town in So. Fla.
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistema1927 View Post
How is coming after ammo leaving 2A alone?

It was British desire to seize the patriot gunpowder stores that led to the "shot heard round the world" in April 1775.

We need to fight against the enemies of freedom using the Four boxes of freedom: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and if necessary, the cartridge box.
We're almost there, at the ammo box stage. The soapbox has been corralled by the Commies, (facebook, twitter, et al), the Ballot box is barely working, the Jury box has been compromised (Look at Roberts and all his backstabbery of late)...

So...

soon, we'll all be singing "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition"

I'm ready. Im old, got no kids, no kin, no ****s to give anymore. After November, it's time to party like it's 1775.
__________________
Beware any government intent on disarming its people
-----------------------v--------
[SOAP] [BALLOT] [JURY] [AMMO]
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry, USCCA
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-21-2020, 09:45 PM
magnut magnut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
We're almost there, at the ammo box stage. The soapbox has been corralled by the Commies, (facebook, twitter, et al), the Ballot box is barely working, the Jury box has been compromised (Look at Roberts and all his backstabbery of late)...

So...

soon, we'll all be singing "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition"

I'm ready. Im old, got no kids, no kin, no ****s to give anymore. After November, it's time to party like it's 1775.
Well I am young and have kids but I will see you on the field "old man". Ha Ha

I wont be singing... more like praying. "Lord make me fast and accurate"

I am still trying until the election to stop it before it happens though. Their numbers are not as big as people think. If we start taking to the streets in mass numbers to provide a show of force we can back them down. Not just the protestors but the entire federal government. We need to show them we are willing to take a stand and fight.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-21-2020, 09:51 PM
Old Grey Hare Old Grey Hare is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Some still-quiet little town in So. Fla.
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnut View Post
Well I am young and have kids but I will see you on the field "old man". Ha Ha

I wont be singing... more like praying. "Lord make me fast and accurate"

I am still trying until the election to stop it before it happens though. Their numbers are not as big as people think. If we start taking to the streets in mass numbers to provide a show of force we can back them down. Not just the protestors but the entire federal government. We need to show them we are willing to take a stand and fight.
Oh c'mon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9s1a6AZT0

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" is about a Navy crew who lost their 5-inch gunners, so the parson took over....

I think it's most appropriate for the current climate, don't you?

Merry Macs, Kay Kyser, and many other sung it. I'm partial to Kay Kyser, myself.
__________________
Beware any government intent on disarming its people
-----------------------v--------
[SOAP] [BALLOT] [JURY] [AMMO]
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry, USCCA
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-21-2020, 09:55 PM
magnut magnut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
Oh c'mon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9s1a6AZT0

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" is about a Navy crew who lost their 5-inch gunners, so the parson took over....

I think it's most appropriate for the current climate, don't you?

Merry Macs, Kay Kyser, and many other sung it. I'm partial to Kay Kyser, myself.
Ha Ha... tell you what. I will sing anything you want if you can provide accurate cover fire.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 PM.


NOTICE TO USERS OF THIS SITE: By continuing to use this site, you certify that you have read and agree to abide by the Legal Terms of Use. All information, data, text or other materials ("Content") posted to this site by any users are the sole responsibility of those users. 1911Forum does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2015 1911Forum.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved