they'll leave 2A alone. They're coming for ammo. - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 07-21-2020, 12:43 AM

they'll leave 2A alone. They're coming for ammo.

I am going to predict they will leave the 2A alone, and drop the hammer on massive taxes and sanctions on ammunition. They did this with tobacco in 2009, so they have a working model.. reloading supplies will be done the same way.

There will be a glutton of guns and ammo available in december after the election... people will need christmas money and no longer fear the civil war. After that, it will be a barren wasteland.

And worst of all, if they win in november, they will spend the next 4 years making sure no right wing/conservative/patriot can be elected again. They've already made huge strides in this direction.

I am truly concerned.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:23 AM

I have to agree they will let you have your guns, with so many bought in the past few weeks they would have a hard time confiscating them. But they will go after the ammunition and reloading supplies. Without ammunition a gun becomes a club.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:43 AM

Yep, if the Dems get in this November they will open borders and give illegals voting rights. With that, they will control the White House for decades.
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2020, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Medic View Post
Yep, if the Dems get in this November they will open borders and give illegals voting rights. With that, they will control the White House for decades.

No they won't.

If The People's Democratic Liberation Party of America wins in November
they won't need illegal aliens any more. They will slam the borders shut.

They won't need us either.
Old 07-21-2020, 06:32 AM

If the Dems “win” - hold on to the House, win the Senate and the Presidency - I see them re-enacting want they did, and are doing, in VA. By early Feb, they will have a host of gun laws waiting for passage and signature by the new President. Ban many firearms, grandfather some until they work out a “buy-back” program. And force registration of all firearms. You then become a criminal if you don’t register you gun. WTHO!

"That which you come by too easily, you value too lightly."
Old 07-21-2020, 07:02 AM

Some times ask yourself how it went when they banned alcohol? or Drugs? Should just make those things illegal. It worked out quite well, right?

Still was plentiful and the act itself was a demonstrable failure. Be concerned sure but the history of banning things is very very poor.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_29 View Post
Some times ask yourself how it went when they banned alcohol? or Drugs? Should just make those things illegal. It worked out quite well, right?

Still was plentiful and the act itself was a demonstrable failure. Be concerned sure but the history of banning things is very very poor.
Could not be more wrong. Banning guns works great in totalitarian countries like the one the Democrats want to build. If you don't comply, they just put a bullet in the back of your head.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblur View Post
I am going to predict they will leave the 2A alone, and drop the hammer on massive taxes and sanctions on ammunition. They did this with tobacco in 2009, so they have a working model.. reloading supplies will be done the same way.

There will be a glutton of guns and ammo available in december after the election... people will need christmas money and no longer fear the civil war. After that, it will be a barren wasteland.

And worst of all, if they win in november, they will spend the next 4 years making sure no right wing/conservative/patriot can be elected again. They've already made huge strides in this direction.

I am truly concerned.
They have already said they want to remove the protections the gun industry has from lawsuits related to deaths from firearms. Once that happens they will sue the gun industry out of existence and that combined with newer gun control laws will destroy the 2A and everything we now enjoy. We are no longer just dealing with politicians. We are dealing with motivated communists such as AOC and her crew and of course the beloved BLM and similar. They can't wait to disarm and enslave you.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_29 View Post

Shipmate, I think the history of banning things is spotty. Public support of the thing banned has a lot to do with the success of the ban. Alcohol ban didnít have public support, so it eventually failed. Cigarettes, while not out right banned, has got significantly high health concerns attached to its use There is public support now to regulated and taxed them. Drugs, while a number are still banned, also have significant health concerns attached to their use. And there seems to be a general public push to legalize some drugs. This is happening.
If thereís enough public support to ban firearms, it will happen. How gun owners react is another issue.

Old 07-21-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
They have already said they want to remove the protections the gun industry has from lawsuits related to deaths from firearms. Once that happens they will sue the gun industry out of existence and that combined with newer gun control laws will destroy the 2A and everything we now enjoy. We are no longer just dealing with politicians. We are dealing with motivated communists such as AOC and her crew and of course the beloved BLM and similar. They can't wait to disarm and enslave you.
My hi-light: Very true. If that nonsense were to pass, it would destroy the 2A without touching the 2A outright. This concept is so flawed that it borders on the ridiculous but it gets votes. I donít doubt that thereíd be enough public support behind it. It would be up to the Courts to decide itís legality.

Old 07-21-2020, 07:54 AM

They might go for the ammo first. Once you are dry the resistance to gun confiscation will be much more managable. Dont fool yourself though. They are not going to let you keep the RKBA. Constitutional or not you will be disarmed. Communists dont let the populace have weapons. They are paranoid and power driven beyond comprehension. History shows this.

If Americans wont put a stop to this... then they probably deserve it. The RKBA is not a right to collect adult toys. Like any big brother ....if your not going to be responsible with your toys... they will be taken away. Argue about it and you will be "grounded". Hide your toys.... you will be "grounded" for that. See how all this works?
Old 07-21-2020, 08:04 AM

Ammo IS covered under the 2A!

arms /šrmz/
noun
1.weapons and ammunition; armaments.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Frank Lloyd Wright
Old 07-21-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post
They won't need us either.

Wotta COINCIDENCE! We won't be needing them, either...

Old 07-21-2020, 11:59 AM

All this is just a vote away. Go volunteer, help educate freinds, educate your children. Above all, make sure to vote and like they do, vote again. Dear God i hope this does not lead to a revolution.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The War Wagon View Post
Wotta COINCIDENCE! We won't be needing them, either...

I'll meet you at Old North Bridge....where ever it might be. Every Patriot should have 100 yards of good strong rope on hand!

NRA Patriot Benefactor.
Old 07-21-2020, 05:32 PM

If they win they will still be the lying, corrupt, criminal ass holes they are now and I won't care any more about what they say then than I do now.

I will not comply.

Somethings are worse than death and having to live unarmed and at the mercy of the hate filled, sadistic, leftist mob is one of them. I would rather die than live as a slave who must be reeducated, tortured and lectured to death by the idiots spewing repulsive tripe and vitriol constantly just to try to drown out the misery in their own minds.
Old 07-21-2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tractor View Post
If the Dems ďwinĒ - hold on to the House, win the Senate and the Presidency - I see them re-enacting want they did, and are doing, in VA. By early Feb, they will have a host of gun laws waiting for passage and signature by the new President. Ban many firearms, grandfather some until they work out a ďbuy-backĒ program. And force registration of all firearms. You then become a criminal if you donít register you gun. WTHO!
The FIRST thing they will pass will be legislation that will help give them a permanent majority and cement their control. Open borders, voting rights for illegals, mail in ballots, etc. After that, then the gun control stuff will come down the pipe.
Old 07-21-2020, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder Guy View Post
The FIRST thing they will pass will be legislation that will help give them a permanent majority and cement their control. Open borders, voting rights for illegals, mail in ballots, etc. After that, then the gun control stuff will come down the pipe.
Probably purge the local LE holdouts first. They spent eight years trying to get my sheriff. Didnt work.... now the mob is starting up around here threatening to tear down statues. He is not taking a knee. Awesome sheriff .....true patriot.
Old 07-21-2020, 08:25 PM

Anyone reading this and still planning to vote Democrap has manure for brains.
Old 07-21-2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
If they win they will still be the lying, corrupt, criminal ass holes they are now and I won't care any more about what they say then than I do now.

I will not comply.

Somethings are worse than death and having to live unarmed and at the mercy of the hate filled, sadistic, leftist mob is one of them. I would rather die than live as a slave who must be reeducated, tortured and lectured to death by the idiots spewing repulsive tripe and vitriol constantly just to try to drown out the misery in their own minds.
I am so with you brother. I donít want them to be successful but if they are then so be it. Iím not living in la la land, Iím just one disabled man but hopefully I will inspire some around me who will rise up and inspire others etc. all they can do is send me home to be with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We win in the end, they will stand before a just and almighty God. They will be judged and spend an eternity in the lake of fire.
The Lord ha spared my life since the day I was born. They were sure I would never see the end of 2012, and 9 months later they were nearly right. I wonít go into all the times in between and since. I will do right by my brothers, I will fight without fear.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:03 PM

How is coming after ammo leaving 2A alone?

It was British desire to seize the patriot gunpowder stores that led to the "shot heard round the world" in April 1775.

We need to fight against the enemies of freedom using the Four boxes of freedom: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and if necessary, the cartridge box.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistema1927 View Post
How is coming after ammo leaving 2A alone?

It was British desire to seize the patriot gunpowder stores that led to the "shot heard round the world" in April 1775.

We need to fight against the enemies of freedom using the Four boxes of freedom: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and if necessary, the cartridge box.
We're almost there, at the ammo box stage. The soapbox has been corralled by the Commies, (facebook, twitter, et al), the Ballot box is barely working, the Jury box has been compromised (Look at Roberts and all his backstabbery of late)...

So...

soon, we'll all be singing "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition"

I'm ready. Im old, got no kids, no kin, no ****s to give anymore. After November, it's time to party like it's 1775.
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry, USCCA
Old 07-21-2020, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
We're almost there, at the ammo box stage. The soapbox has been corralled by the Commies, (facebook, twitter, et al), the Ballot box is barely working, the Jury box has been compromised (Look at Roberts and all his backstabbery of late)...

So...

soon, we'll all be singing "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition"

I'm ready. Im old, got no kids, no kin, no ****s to give anymore. After November, it's time to party like it's 1775.
Well I am young and have kids but I will see you on the field "old man". Ha Ha

I wont be singing... more like praying. "Lord make me fast and accurate"

I am still trying until the election to stop it before it happens though. Their numbers are not as big as people think. If we start taking to the streets in mass numbers to provide a show of force we can back them down. Not just the protestors but the entire federal government. We need to show them we are willing to take a stand and fight.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnut View Post
Well I am young and have kids but I will see you on the field "old man". Ha Ha

I wont be singing... more like praying. "Lord make me fast and accurate"

I am still trying until the election to stop it before it happens though. Their numbers are not as big as people think. If we start taking to the streets in mass numbers to provide a show of force we can back them down. Not just the protestors but the entire federal government. We need to show them we are willing to take a stand and fight.
Oh c'mon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9s1a6AZT0

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" is about a Navy crew who lost their 5-inch gunners, so the parson took over....

I think it's most appropriate for the current climate, don't you?

Merry Macs, Kay Kyser, and many other sung it. I'm partial to Kay Kyser, myself.
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry, USCCA
Old 07-21-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
Oh c'mon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9s1a6AZT0

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" is about a Navy crew who lost their 5-inch gunners, so the parson took over....

I think it's most appropriate for the current climate, don't you?

Merry Macs, Kay Kyser, and many other sung it. I'm partial to Kay Kyser, myself.
Ha Ha... tell you what. I will sing anything you want if you can provide accurate cover fire.