chuck taylor; ussaa - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 12:17 PM

chuck taylor; ussaa

in 2008 I spent several days on tactical pistol with ChucK Taylor (US Small Arms Academy) in Phoenix. It was a great experience and I would go back in a heartbeat. We corresponded (E Mail) on a fairly regular basis for quite a while but I havn't received any responses for many months. His site seems to have fallen off of the radar. Does anybody know anything about his current whereabouts ??
Thanks
Old 11-09-2010, 02:39 PM

No, but if you want to chase him down try Harris Tactical group- Michael O. Humphries, Editor at Large at 212-807-7100.

Chuck Taylor has an article in Combat Corner in the Feb 2011 issue of Combat Handguns. The article is about the continuing torture test of his Glock 17. If that's his picture, and I think that it is he looks pretty well.

Good Luck, I've never met him, but his stuff is excellant.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:06 PM

I have no history with him, i.e., he doesn't know me, but I sent him a nice eMail (to address from his site) a while back, with a question. Never heard anything.

James
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2010, 10:26 AM

Chuck was in Connecticut in late August running a class. This time of the year Chuck is usually out hunting and difficult to contact.