1911Forum banner

RRA Photo Thread?

149K views 133 replies 73 participants last post by  Glock Holiday 
#1 ·
I've noticed that most manufacturer sections have a photo thread for their respective brands. Would some of you RRA owners post pictures of your pistols? I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy looking at them.

#3 ·
fiveo said:
I've noticed that most manufacturer sections have a photo thread for their respective brands. Would some of you RRA owners post pictures of your pistols? I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy looking at them.
Amen fiveo! I'm in the process of selling one of my HK USPs. The money that I get from the sell will be used for an RRA Elite Commando! When I get it, you can bet I'll be posting pics!

#6 ·
I've posted these pics of my pair of EC's (5" and 4") with consecutive serial numbers many times before. But OK, one more time since this should become the ultimate reference thread........

These guns were built before they added slide markings.

#9 ·
JiminCA said:
I've posted these pics of my pair of EC's (5" and 4") with consecutive serial numbers many times before. But OK, one more time since this should become the ultimate reference thread........

These guns were built before they added slide markings.

Wow, JiminCA beautiful firearms. I'm going to be in the market for another 1911, and I am considering an EC from RRA. What slide markings do they roll on that handgun now?

#12 ·
sigurd said:
Gotti817's RRA

Nice green USP, BTW. I know not everybody likes them, but I think they look great.

Sigurd, thanks for posting my gun, man. I can't figure it out. Anyway, if you'll notice the low serial number, no forward cocking serrations and no rollmark. Lastly, I really love the HK USP's. They really are a cool weapons system, even though it's not a 1911.

Best.

Gotti.

#14 ·
I should mention that my BLM has a HC frame, Black T frame, Bomar Tritium sights, no forward cocking serrations and, lastly, no slide rollmark. And, believe it or not, I've had this gun for four and a half years and have never fired it. I figure that RRA doesn't make them without the rollmarks anymore that it MIGHT have some collectors value. What do you guys think?

Thanks.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c143/mds1911/Rock River Arms/Rock River Arms/

#22 ·
What he said. Built this RRA Mid-Length carbine (all RRA parts, save the grip and flash suppressor), and applied a ceramic finish, mainly for the fun and experience of doing it myself. Considering building a carry pistol on a RRA frame and slide. 'Nuff said, here's the pic:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.