1911Forum banner

RRA Photo Thread?

149K views 133 replies 73 participants last post by  Glock Holiday 
#1 ·
I've noticed that most manufacturer sections have a photo thread for their respective brands. Would some of you RRA owners post pictures of your pistols? I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy looking at them.

#28 ·
Sort of a match pair. A hard chrome Limited Match and 4.25" Pro Carry.

The Pro Carry Originally looked like this:

A broken ejector and 1 years time and it looks like this:

The 50 yard test targets that came with the guns:

#36 ·
My new Basic Carry, one of the last sold and I got a great deal on it. Just under a thousand trouble free rounds so far and at 25 yards, the center of the target just disappears! Beyond a doubt the absolute best "factory" gun I have fired of handled in over 30 years.
http://

http://

Can anyone tell me what size sight I need to replace the stock front with a tritium? Also, what kind of dovetail does RRA use? I have heard it's a propietary one.

#37 ·
The sight itself is propietary, the dovetail is a Novak cut. Very nice indeed. Pretty much the way I ordered mine. However I ordered no FCS and a tritium insert in the front. I'm almost 5 months into my order. I called last week and it's in the works. Thanks for the pics. :rock:

#38 ·
I found mine at a dealer which kinda shocked me so I snatched it on the spot and the price was $200 less than what I had been finding . I just ordered a S&A magwell and I'm going to swap out the grips/bushings as they tear up my hands and I never cared for thin grips. Finally, a Heinie tritium front to match the Heinie rear and I'm good to go. Just cosmetics as functionally she's absolutely perfect! Oh, forget I'm going to have her cerakoted as I'm not sure how the parkerized finish will hold up iin our rain/humidity(Pac NW).

#39 ·
The Heinie front dovetail is different than the Novak. You could also just send the slide to tooltech and have them drill the original front sight and install a tritium insert.

#44 ·
CHRISL-- two questions? where did you get your grips for your bullseye and when did you place your order for it.. I ordered a six inch the first of June and am still waiting... second I love the target grip you got and would love to set mine up the same way. Gun looks awesome, hurry up and shoot it and let us know how it does

#53 ·
The grips that were on my bullseye gun came with it when I bought it . I bought it used. I did take the off as they are a bit to large for my hand and I cannot get a grip on the gun like I like to have but I did shoot with them a bit . I am just going to put them up for sale on one of the boards

#55 ·
This is a custom build 10mm on a RRA frame and slide. It was a year and half long process but worth the wait.

It has a Kart barrel, most of the other parts are Ed Brown save for the Heinie magwell and trigger. It has a mild melt down for carry.

It is the most freakishly accurate handgun I have ever owned in any caliber or type.

Sorry my photos aren't so hot-

Brent

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.