C-19 TRACKER Already ON YOUR Phone - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 02:52 AM

C-19 TRACKER Already ON YOUR Phone

For those who think that the Covid virus was developed and spread specifically for a much larger political purpose - to have an excuse to control us all - well, you have more ammunition. It has now been used as the Reason to covertly install a special Tracking Program (without telling you) on YOUR cell phone as part of your last update or two. Notice the lack of National Media Attention - or even Mention. You would think it would merit a lot of press.....

And so if you have been alleged to have been close to a person in public (or private) later found to have Covid (or so the government health agent who knocks on your door is going to tell you) they can contact you - and protect us All by putting YOU under quarantine, taking you from your job, your home and loved ones. And of course, this would never be used to House or Real Arrest political enemies of the State, Covid "Deniers", separate them from other political "dissidents", their families, destroy their finances and lives, etc. That would never be done - of course Google and Apple and the US.gov will protect your Rights....... A couple of quick sites - I just found out about this and need to research it myself:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rs-coronavirus

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...l-phone-i.aspx

https://observer.com/2020/04/apple-g...ork-explainer/

I hope this is not what it looks like - an over hyped, phony inflated numbers disease ploy to make us all do mail in ballots (fraud) get rid of Trump and create a new world government based on "necessity" to control this plague..... And to track the every move of the kind of people you find here... CC

Certified Law Enforcement Trainer
Certified Glock, Colt and Remington LE Armorer
Old 06-29-2020, 04:48 AM

Meh.
In a way this is just a continuation of the BS they've been pushing for a while now.

If you look at the overarching theme of all governments everywhere,
it's to deputize every societal entity into some kind of mechanism of control.
And there's nothing wrong with such things until they go too far.

We have numerous modern examples of these things having gone too far:
Hitler;
Mussolini;
East Germany.

And we are now on the brink of this going too far as well.
The argument for unending surveillance based upon terrorist threats has been taken too far, and a lot of the events that have been used to justify this surveillance seems to have either been manufactured or at least allowed to happen.

If you look at the NWO/Agenda 21/Agenda 2030/The Bilderberg Group,
you tend to see who the architects of all this manipulation are.

But they are all up against a profound nemesis . . .
The Truth.

In this day and age, in particular,
there are three things you cannot hide,
the sun,
the moon,
and the truth.
Old 06-29-2020, 06:28 AM

Not on mine. I guarantee it.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1361.JPG  
You may know a thing and it is not true. But in understanding that thing there can be ONLY truth. And to understand, you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea. The truth is in the contrast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2020, 07:09 AM

On my iPhone XR, I went to Settings>Privacy>Bluetooth and COVID-19 Exposure Logging was at the top of the screen, turned off.
It was the same when I checked Settings>Privacy>Health.
Pedro.
VCDL
Old 06-29-2020, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAYHEM* View Post
Not on mine. I guarantee it.
You might be surprised at the data and apps that your flip phone has on it. I know that I was.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro 1 View Post
On my iPhone XR, I went to Settings>Privacy>Bluetooth and COVID-19 Exposure Logging was at the top of the screen, turned off.
It was the same when I checked Settings>Privacy>Health.
Pedro.
Thatís crazy....
It was there on mine too, but already off.
Old 06-29-2020, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro.45 View Post
Thatís crazy....
It was there on mine too, but already off.
I'm guessing it's turned off by default.
Pedro.
VCDL
Old 06-29-2020, 11:27 AM

I might be wrong, but I don't think that it works unless you install a tracking app. What has been installed during the updates is infrastructure that allows the apps to work.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911_Bandit View Post
You might be surprised at the data and apps that your flip phone has on it. I know that I was.
No data plan on my phone. Can't even text a pic. I already checked settings and aps. Nothing.
You may know a thing and it is not true. But in understanding that thing there can be ONLY truth. And to understand, you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea. The truth is in the contrast.
Old 06-30-2020, 12:47 AM

OK . . . . Let's summarize this in one spot.

If YOU have ANY of the convenience apps on your phone (be that banking, take out food,
track your online purchases, "get updated weather", "win a free taco[current Taco Belch],
or ANYTHING else of that ilk, YOU . . HAVE . . THE . . SOFTWARE . . ON . . YOUR . . .
PHONE!

Anyone that uses their cell phone as an extension of their home computer, already has
the tracking software.

Live with it. . . . . OR, you could rid yourself of all that "stuff" by purchasing a new phone,
doing a major purge of apps that come with it, getting a new SIM card with it, and adding
a new Micro-SD card, and NOT transferring any data (re-enter it by hand).

Yes, it IS just that simple.
. . . . it doesn't matter what the answer is.
~ Obscurity is the refuge of incompetence.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911_Bandit View Post
True. My wife went with one, as it was smaller, lighter, and she had no desire for any "apps", just a phone. But given the frequency and size of updates, it appears to be a standard smartphone, except with a small grainy display instead of a big touchscreen.

Criminals will go to absurd lengths to remove locator cuffs, then get picked up within hours because they can't bear to put down their phone.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:00 AM

I probably should turn on my flip phone every now and then to get updates. Its sat in a basket near the door since hunting season ended without being turned on.