Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker2237 View Post
Got it. I'll wait then and won't bother coming if we are just gonna make noise that will be ignored.

It's over in 10 years anyway at this rate. If no major action is taken it's just gonna end up like it has for the last 100 years with the gradual erosion of rights until it's Hong Kong here and we have bows (maybe) to fight back with. We are quickly losing the ability to remove tyrants.
As for you going to the rally in VA, if you truly feel that way, then that is probably best.

As for your second paragraph, it will come true if you let it.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
Quote:
Got it. I'll wait then and won't bother coming if we are just gonna make noise that will be ignored.

It's over in 10 years anyway at this rate. If no major action is taken it's just gonna end up like it has for the last 100 years with the gradual erosion of rights until it's Hong Kong here and we have bows (maybe) to fight back with. We are quickly losing the ability to remove tyrants.
As for you going to the rally in VA, if you truly feel that way, then that is probably best.

As for your second paragraph, it will come true if you let it.
It's been happening the whole time I've been alive to watch it, zero ground has been made and we have just lost and lost and lost. A change of tactics is needed or all that we are doing is subscribing to the definition of insanity by expecting something to be different this time.

A massed takeover of the VA capital building would serve as a notice that can't be ignored. Another rally will blow over by next week and be totally nullified by a shooter if one decides to further the lefts rhetoric. Then it's back to the usual.
Carry gun:Wilson Carry Comp Custom .45S Pocket carry:on loan Other 1911s:WC Supergrade Accucomp .38, WC BW Opticomp, WC CQB Compact, WC CQB Professional, WC Super Sentinel, WC CQB Elite 9mm, WC EDC X9, WC X9S, Ed Brown SR, NHC Predator II Opticomp, NHC T3 Hardchrome, Kimber Ultra, ATI Tactical, RIA Tactical 10mm, Kimber Ultra Diamond 9mm, Detonics Combat Master MKVI, Colt Centennial .460 Roland
Old 01-07-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:

Striker: your anger is justified. I'd guess everyone on this board who's paying attention to this thread has been where you're at right now. I know I have.

Walk away from this thing for a few days. A well known Army four star General said this: "Never make an important decision at night. Things always look different in the light of day".

Timing is everything. We can't let this a$$ hat in Richmond out flank us. Stay with the team. There's strength in numbers.
Agent Orange---the gift that keeps on giving.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Adminstrator

Listen to Ranger 556. What's going on in VA is much different than anything before it. You can not compare this to the BS of the past.

Otherwise, you are bound and determined to lose. And you will.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgunner_43 View Post
What the newly elected Democrats in northern VA and around the Richmond area (our two biggest problem areas) don't understand is that there are a lot of Democrats who belong to gun clubs, shoot on a regular basis, and own guns that the Dems want to outlaw. They also apparently don't know that a lot of VA National Guardsmen and Law Enforcement personnel own many of the same firearms that they want to ban. The governor and his cronies have overplayed their hands. We now have almost 200 counties and cities who have approved 2A sanctuary policies in the state. On January 20th, we have well over 2000 people signed up to lobby the state legislature from the Norfolk, VA Beach, Hampton Roads, Yorktown, and Williamsburg areas alone - all of our buses are full. Many more busloads are coming from as far away as Winchester, VA. In every case that I know of, no one will get on a bus carrying a firearm - openly or concealed. Carrying a gun to these events will be very counterproductive and fodder for the leftist press. Swallow your ego or stay home.
Hmmm, it's a "dry" 2A rally, no firearms at all? I thought it was said just a few posts back that VCDL said no open carry.

No arms, so be it, just not really sure what it means from the commi side of the fence, likely not much.

What does it mean to "lobby" the State leg where all 3 chambers are full of commi krats? These commi's could care less if the gun owner is a Republican or Democrat, they don't want anyone to have it, etc. So the pro2A crats that are busing-in to the rally are folks who voted-in the commi's to office? Please explain that.

I am ok watching from the sidelines, and will wait & see what becomes of it after Jan 20.

Last edited by 1911_Kid; 01-07-2020 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
Stay centered my young-Friend on what needs to be accomplished on the 20th...Peaceful rally...The large-numbers of 2A supporters who show up and the eloquence of the speaker's message will get the job done.

CA is wise.

Hear him.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:06 PM

The Battle of Athens happened because of political corruption and an attempt to rig the vote. In essence it was politicians on a power trip.

I see some similarities, the Virginia commies are definitely on a power trip.

If I was able to attend on the 20th would I want to have my rifle with in case the switch gets flipped??

Damn right.

The commies do not give a crap about any peaceful civil protest. Not a bit.

Now civil unrest? Hard to ignore.

I hope it all goes peacefully. But there is no way I see that the Virginia commies will back down without some serious civil unrest to persuade them.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt191145 View Post
Now civil unrest? Hard to ignore.

I hope it all goes peacefully. But there is no way I see that the Virginia commies will back down without some serious civil unrest to persuade them.
The commi's are banking on everything being peaceful w/o any civil unrest. Because they know, as we do, pro2A is a respectful/peaceful group. That's how they keep pushing their agenda fwd.

I myself do not fully understand how we must "support 2A" w/o showing how we support it. In other words, talking about how we support 2A and don't like the commi intrusion on 2A rights is not really expressing our constitutional rights.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911_Kid View Post
The commi's are banking on everything being peaceful w/o any civil unrest. Because they know, as we do, pro2A is a respectful/peaceful group. That's how they keep pushing their agenda fwd.

I myself do not fully understand how we must "support 2A" w/o showing how we support it. In other words, talking about how we support 2A and don't like the commi intrusion on 2A rights is not really expressing our constitutional rights.
Are you thick? GO READ HISTORY.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:45 PM

Quote:

Easy young friend.....some of us ‘fudds’ around here have been directly inside the vortex of ‘force’.

It’s to be avoided at all costs. As was said before......you’ll know if the time for that arrives.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:29 AM

Well the Prince William county board of supervisors.

WAS going to vote to rescind the sanctuary resolution passed a while back, today. However after six hours of hearings, they choked. We flooded the room with VCDL people and they waffled. They thought that they were being slick by having the "emergency meeting in the middle of the day when everybody was at work instead of their usual six o'clock time. We had dozens of people in there to speak.

They kind of tried to cover their butts with Boomberg by saying that the vote was "postponed" What a bunch of Chicken feces knuckleheads.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:31 AM

Nicely done! Congratulations.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
WAS going to vote to rescind the sanctuary resolution passed a while back, today. However after six hours of hearings, they choked. We flooded the room with VCDL people and they waffled. They thought that they were being slick by having the "emergency meeting in the middle of the day when everybody was at work instead of their usual six o'clock time. We had dozens of people in there to speak.

They kind of tried to cover their butts with Boomberg by saying that the vote was "postponed" What a bunch of Chicken feces knuckleheads.
Good job.

Keep it up
Old 01-08-2020, 07:38 AM

The VCDL has a ton of thoughtful patriots organizing this effort. Anyone not heeding their call for no camo, no open carry, and no Confederate battle flags should stay the hell away.

Congratulations to all that stood down the Prince William tards.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos Parate View Post
The VCDL has a ton of thoughtful patriots organizing this effort. Anyone not heeding their call for no camo, no open carry, and no Confederate battle flags should stay the hell away.

Can you provide clarity. Is it "no open carry", or is it a "no carry" rally?
Old 01-08-2020, 08:40 AM

Quote:
I know history pretty well. What specific reference are you pointing me at?
Old 01-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Quote:
I know history pretty well. What specific reference are you pointing me at?
Ummm...you might start with a thorough reading of The American Revolution history...
Old 01-08-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Ummm...you might start with a thorough reading of The American Revolution history...
I am assuming you are pointing out the 12yr period before the war actually started?

Have we not been in a "2A revolution" since ~1968, for past 52yrs !
Old 01-08-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos Parate View Post

People have open or concealed carry to every Lobby Day event in the past and I don't see this being any different. I won't wear camo but that's my choice and I sure wouldn't tell someone what to wear.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKC 911 View Post
People have open or concealed carry to every Lobby Day event in the past and I don't see this being any different. I won't wear camo but that's my choice and I sure wouldn't tell someone what to wear.
This has been part of my point for a very long time now. There is no unification among pro2A, no solid single message.

We already see conflict among pro2A; what to not-to wear, carry no-carry, not that flag, etc etc.

Whatever "it" is, "it" needs to be a single pro2A unifying message. Until there is an underlying platform to which we all agree to, the battle will continue.

For this specific issue around 2A, I am looking straight at COTUS 1A and 2A. Wear whatever you want, fly whatever flag you want, stand up for your 2A rights. Protesting in 100% peaceful manner. Plain & simple. I see no reason to appease commi krats or media.

Of course, just one mans opinion here
Old 01-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Quote:
I am assuming you are pointing out the 12yr period before the war actually started?

Have we not been in a "2A revolution" since ~1968, for past 52yrs !
And we are in the "before" phase right now. In other words pre-Lexington/Concord days. The shot heard round the world has not been fired.

But if you want to go do a building takeover, feel free. You will be on the wrong side of history and give the Lefturds exactly what they want. And you will lose because you prematurely ejaculated your righteous round and you will have kicked the pro-2A movement in the balls.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Quote:
This has been part of my point for a very long time now. There is no unification among pro2A, no solid single message.

We already see conflict among pro2A; what to not-to wear, carry no-carry, not that flag, etc etc.

Whatever "it" is, "it" needs to be a single pro2A unifying message. Until there is an underlying platform to which we all agree to, the battle will continue.

For this specific issue around 2A, I am looking straight at COTUS 1A and 2A. Wear whatever you want, fly whatever flag you want, stand up for your 2A rights. Protesting in 100% peaceful manner. Plain & simple. I see no reason to appease commi krats or media.

Of course, just one mans opinion here [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.1911forum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]
[IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.1911forum.com/images/smilies/rock.gif[/IMG]
I can't fix stupid can I?

This is VCDL's rally. Why don't you stand down and let them handle it the way they think is the right way? Either that or you stand up your own rabble rousing group? You talk unity and yet you are encouraging everything but.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:14 AM

Quote:

This is VCDL's rally. Why don't you stand down and let them handle it the way they think is the right way? Either that or you stand up your own rabble rousing group? You talk unity and yet you are encouraging everything but.
Would you like to tell me who this was directed at? Hard to tell since you quoted me as well.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Quote:

Would you like to tell me who this was directed at? Hard to tell since you quoted me as well.
He knows who it was directed at. It wasn't you.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:17 AM

Just wanted to make sure thank you.
Closed Thread