1911Forum banner

OWB Holster Pic Thread

763K views 1K replies 516 participants last post by  turtle bob 
#1 ·
There are a lot of pictures of IWB holsters on another post.....How about showing your OWB holsters. Any material, any style holsters for any size 1911s. Here's my current, I will be posting more OWB that I have. Lets see 'em.:rock:

Best regards,
Joseph

Master Holsters Black Cowhide for Commanders, fits my PCIIHD perfectly. Master Holsters single mag carrier.

See less See more
#43 · (Edited)
Come on guys and gals, lets see your latest OWB holsters. It'll be nice especially for our new members to enjoy through the 3 day holiday weekend. :rock:

Except for you lucky ones who are retired and enjoying their 365 holi-days. Me? Maybe another 5 years, if I'm lucky. :bawling:

#44 ·
Bulman Leather/Harrison Iron

This is a Bulman QRH mahogany with black shark trim housing a Colt Government Model built by John Harrison.

Sorry... I'm embarrassed to post such a cheap photo next to TwinCarry's professional grade photography!!! :confused:

Reactions: kgkimerer
#45 ·
This is a Bulman QRH mahogany with black shark trim housing a Colt Government Model built by John Harrison.

Sorry... I'm embarrassed to post such a cheap photo next to TwinCarry's professional grade photography!!! :confused:
Mr. Ross:
No need to apologize for such beautiful photo of an awesome holster and a masterpiece 1911 by Mr. Harrison.

#52 ·
This has been an immensely helpful thread. A question for everyone who carries a full size 1911 owb. Understanding the limitations of some of the higher riding models, which would you recommend? A number of these holsters pictured look promising, but without seeing them on the individual it's hard to tell. I would really appreciate any personal experiences or recommendations................................. Thanks

By the way, some great pictures everyone:rock:

This post has been deleted
#68 ·
Here's my new Simply Rugged Cuda OWB holster - it looks and feels great and should work for carrying my XD45's.

Whenever someone would ask advise on a good high ride holster, I tend to forget that Simply Rugged offers an excellent line of holsters.

I like their "Silive Dollar" model but I especially like the design on the front of your holster (above).