1911Forum banner

Microsoft Excel Reloading Spreadsheet

75K views 44 replies 34 participants last post by  bullet45acp 
#1 ·
#30 ·
use the slower download option its free and the spreadsheet only takes a few seconds to download, then open it in excell and save it, then you can go back and edit it at will.

BuddmanTx

#33 ·
I found another one on the internet. I actually added a sheet for each caliber I reload to have a historical account of all reloads.It includes Costs, ROI calculator, weight converter and an energy calculator. This one even prints out labels for you ammo boxes in either large or small Avery labels.

PM me if you want a copy

David

#39 ·
Spread sheet

Don't use one for figuring cost but for other uses its handy. I use a little Dandy powder measure. An enlarged sheet on the wall with all the rotor numbers and below the charge it throws for each powder. Smaller than the one it comes with only the powders I use. Also working on a sheet for what loads I use for each caliber and with Microsoft I can color code for which load each weapon prefers.

#44 ·
I am impressed this is still here...
Let me see if i can find the original spreadsheet and tweak it some.
I know rules regarding shipping and sales tax have changed, and I can add a haz mat fee column as well.

I will post the new one in Google drive sometime soon...

Josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.