1911Forum banner

Watch out for your AR-14s.

7K views 92 replies 42 participants last post by  TRX302 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
#4 ·
The guy is as he has always been, a dunce, a liar, a bully and a fool.

#8 ·
Not to mention....

Leading democratic candidate. :D

#5 ·
“Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapons. I'm not taking your gun away at all."
This quote is by VP Joe Biden from the article ..... WTH is he even talking about? That mans comments are incomprehensible.

#10 · (Edited)
#11 ·
Unfortunately Biden was confronted by an uneducated gun owner who, when asked by Biden, "Can you own a machine gun?", wrongfully stated that "No, machine guns are illegal". They most certainly are not illegal.

It does us little good when those who are ignorant are put in the spotlight. I don't know who looked worse. Biden, or the 2a supporter.

#17 ·
Really, unless you are a 2A lawyer (and even then, the lawyer doesn't know all of the firearms laws in all of the jurisdictions), it's impossible to know all of the laws concerning firearms and THAT is a huge problem. The 2A has been infringed more in some places and less in others.

Kudos to the guy for taking Biden on and his union "brothers" who tried to intervene for Biden and shuffle this guy away. It was't ideal, but Biden came off as an ass.

#67 ·
So how would some guy on the floor field the perfect response under the chaotic conditions?
It would have gone down EXACTLY like this:

Biden:. "Can you buy a machine gun?"

Guy on the floor:. "Hell yes I can buy a machine gun. Full auto machine guns are absolutely legal for me to purchase, possess and use. How the hell can you even be qualified for the Presidency when you don't even know a basic firearms ownership question like that?"

THAT'S how the question should have been answered.

#68 ·
It would have gone down EXACTLY like this:

Biden:. "Can you buy a machine gun?"

Guy on the floor:. "Hell yes I can buy a machine gun. Full auto machine guns are absolutely legal for me to purchase, possess and use. How the hell can you even be qualified for the Presidency when you don't even know a basic firearms ownership question like that?"

THAT'S how the question should have been answered.
That would have been a good answer.

Yet I am not confirming the aoto worker in the video.

#12 ·
True but most people don't know that.

Biden clearly looked like the a-hole he is.

#13 ·
The 2A guy is another uneducated gun owner who told Biden "machine guns are illegal". They most certainly are not.

Idiots like that do us no favors.

If you don't know what you are talking about.....sit down and STFU.

#16 · (Edited)
When I saw the video clips on TV, Biden showed his true self again, a fanatical far left winger. He used a cuss word against the guy. Stated that he doesn't work for the guy who asked him the question. That shows how he only wants their votes and could care less about supporting what the voters who voted for him wants. Claimed he supports the 2A when he really doesn't. he claimed that he doesn't believe in the literal meaning of the 2A and that it is like the 1A when you cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theater. of course he wants to make Beto his anti-gun czar. Beto who wants to confiscate all guns.

#19 ·
The guy was not an idiot. I applaud him for standing up to the demented bully.

#60 ·
Effectively illegal since only transferable cost prohibited and some states even outlaw those.
Not even considering the Hughes Amendment.

So an impromptu hourly guy asks some straight forward questions.
Biden the front runner goes off the rails.
Yet that factory guy made us gun supporters look bad.

Take away
Biden showed his true self and was the one who looked bad.

#20 ·
I find it unsettling that Biden tries to pick fights with those who ask him serious questions. He doesn't even give coherent answers most of time. He just says random insults.

The same people that call Trump a bully for making a few snarky tweets will give this demented old fool a free pass.

#24 ·
I about pissed all over myself when the dummy called a woman in the crowd a "lying dog faced pony soldier". Trump wont even have to debate.....lower the lights and replay the top ten Biden Blunders. And the Democraps call Trump "unrefined"??
Even Bloomturd got a shot, but got humiliated when dingbat Warren brought up that he said "Horsefaced Lesbians".
My, My but these turds like to put themselves up on a prudish level and minimize the mistakes of their partialheimers front runners!

#30 ·
The debates for POTUS are going to be historical. Biden will lose his temper and Trump will rip him apart.
MGs are not illegal.
Owning a 100rnds has nothing to do with need and everything to do with my right to own as many rounds of ammo as I so desire. I applaud the UAW worker for confronting him on this but only wish he’d been a bit more educated and prepared for the event. I’m sure nerves played a part in it as well. I hope he doesn’t turn up dead of an apparent suicide in a few days though.

#38 ·
You misspelled H Y S T E R I C A L concerning the debates.

Biden was talking about 100 round magazines if I'm not mistaken.

I, too, think it took a lot of guts for that guy to stand in front of Biden and debate him. He could have done better, but he could have done a lot worse and Biden still looks like the horse's ass he called the UAW worker.

#32 ·
On the campaign trail Biden is like a drunk with a straight razor and worse yet, he ignores his handlers and refuses to be reined in. Of course, that is good news for we Conservatives!! :D

#33 ·
An excellent analogy. +1911

Still scary that there are so many leftists, ill-informeds, etc., in our Country who support this anti-gun, forgetful, walking gaffe machine that is Joe Biden. Let's hope he continues to display his error prone ways.

Would be nice if there was any way to entice a few Sanders supporters to vote Trump, but I know that's little more than a pipe dream. But maybe some -- perhaps especially college kids -- will be so unhappy with Biden that they won't vote at all.

#35 ·
Biden or Sanders??? You can’t tell me Obama and Hillary don’t get nauseated at the thought of either one...poor things...:biglaugh:
:D Indeed. +1911. I can't think of a more deserving pair.

--

Realistically, it's all over for the Sanders/Bernie Bros campaign. If they ever had a chance at all.

#37 · (Edited)
No matter what firearms a person might own, one must understand that the leftist agenda is to eventually take them all...and eliminate the NRA and any other organizations supporting firearms rights.

The AR15 (and "similar") are merely the leftists' most convenient starting point, together with de facto gun registration.:mad:

The "weapons of war" and "universal background checks" are leftist concocted sound bites specifically intended to deceive and move forward on those starting point objectives.

Those who don't own an AR15, even those who might not own any type of semi-auto, should not be lulled into a sense of complacency or false trust in the Dems.

--

I know this is obvious to most of us, but it does not hurt to periodically repeat this reality.

---

As to Biden's professed support of shotgun ownership, and even if this might (?) be sincere on Biden's part, in that specific regard he is, or would be, merely an enabling pawn for the leftists long term gun ban agenda.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.