Lowest STI Prices! Fantastic Service! - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > > >

Notices

Old 08-17-2015, 05:47 PM

Lowest STI Prices! Fantastic Service!

Thanks for checking out my low prices on quality STI Firearms!
1. All STI firearms are sold at the lowest price allowed by STI for me to keep my dealer status. This equates to prices that are hundreds of dollars less than others!
2. FREE shipping and insurance is included which is a 35.00 to 65.00 value depending on the firearm purchased!
3. FREE shipping credit for customers who pick up their STI in my gun shop!
4. NO CREDIT CARD FEES!
5. HUGE DISCOUNTS on additional magazines ordered with a firearm!
6. FRIENDLY, fast, and informative service!

For pricing, availability, and information about myself and my small gun shop in Linden, Virginia please visit www.stigunsales.com
Old 04-13-2016, 09:37 PM

I have to give a HUGE thanks to STI, and their EXCEPTIONAL quality work & customer service!!!

These guys have the highest quality pistols, service, & smiths I have ever come across.

Bought my Trojan used about 4-5 years ago, it is now a 12 year old gun. Still shoots like a dream, must have over 6,000 rounds through it since I bought it...will shoot any ammo. I had 1 failure to feed on Hornady Critical Duty ammo (tapered, not rounded) & sent my gun to them.

STI warrantied the repairs & stood up to their name...I was already amazed. I asked about the Trijicon sights & was unsure how long they lasted, over 12-15 years old? Here's some new ones!

I thought...wow, I gotta give these guys some money! Time for custom gunwork!

So I ordered a nice crisp 3.5LB trigger job, asked them to blend my S&A slim magwell to the frame, & figured a nice new Cerakote finish would make it look purrty. They gave me an EXCELLENT price for the work, so I gave them the Ok.

Gun came back, I just opened the package today, & HAD to jump on here to share my experience.

To Zane & the guys in the STI warranty department:

You have an STI customer for life! THANK YOU, THE BEAUTIFUL WORK IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

Sincerely,
J
Old 04-14-2016, 12:47 AM

+1 vote for STI.

My rear sight of my Spartan failed when shooting .
Got back to my place and checked the guarantee rules , yep all ok.
Sent sms to customer desk and went to make some dinner .
Back to my pc at 20 min later and there was a new post.

All they wanted to know was where to send the new part .

Slick'n'quick !

F
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2017, 02:57 PM

I concur with the "fantastic service" assertion.

A couple of months ago I acquired an STI Duty One 3.0 in a trade through texasguntrader.com. It was my first 1911 so I took it to the range the next day and it short-cycled about 25 of the 50 rounds I shot.

I called up STI to see if there was a gunsmith here in Houston they might recommend. He said that there was no need for a gunsmith since they warranty the firearm for life even though I wasn't the original owner and couldn't say what Bubba might have done to it before I got it. STI paid for the shipping both ways and fixed the issue in a timely manner.

Customer service like that is the exception nowadays and now I'm really feeling the love. My next 1911 will be an STI.

mad