Thumbs Up for Harris Engineering (Bipods) - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 12-09-2019, 06:14 PM

Thumbs Up for Harris Engineering (Bipods)

I have had a Harris bipod for years on an old Remington 700. Since I don't deer hunt any more, I let a buddy at work borrow the bipod for use on his rifle for deer season. When he brought it back the other day, it was missing the knurled thumb screw that makes the whole damn thing work! He said he looked for it around his house and has yet to find it. I called Harris to buy another one, and the lady that answered the phone said "Our customers lose those screws all the time. We'll send you another one free of charge." I thought that was extremely nice (especially in this day and age) and it made me glad to have done business with them. Just thought I'd mention it. They are a solid bunch of folks! And I won't be loaning anything else to this guy in the future!
Old 12-11-2019, 09:49 PM

Iíve had my Harris bi-pod for just about 10 years now. Never had an issue with it and I typically share it between several rifles. Itís a bit dated looking compared to some of todayís offerings that have concealed springs. But, I still dig it.

Good to hear that their customer service treated you well.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:51 PM

I have a Harris bipod from ca.1998, that is still puttin' along! I don't even look at other bipods - I just grab a Harris when I need one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2019, 06:04 PM

It's pretty rare today to get service like that. When I thanked her, she said "Well, we hope you continue to do business with us." I told her I would pass along my great customer service experience. Top-notch folks, I believe.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:57 PM

I bought one used at a gun show this year, haven't used it yet looking forward to gopher season this year. Glad to hear they really are customer service folks.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:19 PM

I think Harris is top notch
Its just working your way thru the crazy numbering system and systems of styles and installations..confusing as he!!

But top notch bi pod.