Bhss - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 01-14-2020, 11:29 AM

Bhss

I recently received a part of an order from BHSS half of it was apparently back ordered. Received no email letting me know that. One of the recoil springs appeared to be the wrong weight based on their website description. Have left three voicemails and an email and an attempted facebook message, no reply. Are the on vacation. Dose anyone have another way to contact them. I was hoping they would have done better but now they have my money and I only half half an incorrect order. Their product looks good so I'm hoping this is a fluke.
Old 01-14-2020, 02:24 PM

Update. Just got off the phone, everything should be shipping today, sounds like browning got slammed with back orders. They know their stuff. Will be ordering the next set of upgrades from BHSS
Old 01-24-2020, 11:40 PM

I had a similar issue. Very poor CS. Went elsewhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2020, 12:06 AM

I have not used BHSS customer service because each of my many orders from them were filled and shipped quickly and correctly. I particularly like their extended safety replacement and the neat little buffered spring guide. I will continue to purchase from BHSS.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:07 AM

I called BHSS for the first time a couple years ago... just to ask a silly question. I left a message via voicemail. Mark called back within the hour, answering my question and then some. Later I emailed with a question because I had an odd problem with an FEG. Suddenly I had access to Slav as well as Mark. I have experienced a back order... because I pre-ordered a couple items that were yet to be produced.

I am a very happy customer and looking forward to new products!
Old 01-25-2020, 09:56 AM

All of my interactions with them, and they have been quite a few, have been flawless.
Old 01-25-2020, 10:56 AM

Never had a problem with them. I recommend them highly.
Old 01-25-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickDMD View Post
I had a similar issue. Very poor CS. Went elsewhere.
Sorry to hear that. We do our best to return calls and emails ASAP. Unfortunately this is not always possible... especially at the end of promotions...

Sent from my OnePlus 7T
Old 01-30-2020, 08:57 PM

I have called BHSS twice. Both times I left a message. Both times Mark called me back within minutes, answered all of my questions, and even provided more info.

I had a small problem with one order, so I emailed to let them know. I got a return email from Mark, saying that they had already discovered the error and had another package going out to me.

My experiences with BHSS customer service have been positive, but of course YMMV. Every company makes mistakes, and the way they handle those mistakes speaks volumes.
Old 01-31-2020, 05:18 AM

They’re my go to guys for things Browning. Good products, good price, good shipping. They responded quickly to emails and phone calls. My experience. YMMV.

"That which you come by too easily, you value too lightly."