1911Forum banner

Your nightstand light... Be honest

3K views 42 replies 31 participants last post by  roaniecowpony 
#1 ·
I just picked up my third and forth "expensive" tac lights. #1 & 2 were the light on the left. I got these for about $55-60 on a group buy on the Candlepower forum. Incredible lights. Rechargeable lithium. Very bright and good color. Makes it easy to find the dog poo in the early morning daily yard cleanup.:rofl:

Sorry about the ugly gun. It was out and I wanted to show the light size.

See less See more
#42 ·
racoonbeast60 said:
My doors and windows aresecurely locked. Anyone in my house at night without a key and permission is there because I have heard them kick in the door or broke through the window. That is all that I need to know.
This is especially cute. Picking a type 66 door lock takes less than a minute and makes no discernable sound from inside a building. Dead bolts are no more loud to open than clicking them closed was. Working with special needs clients who like locking doors on staff has given me ample opportunities to add to my picking skills the past few years. Standard window locks can be shimmed with a credit card too. Get an alarm, or a dog. Dogs are cheaper and more family friendly, alarms dont crap on the rug.

#43 · (Edited)
This thread went off track. Tactics is another bag worms. If you want to discuss tactics, start another thread. Next we'll be discussing what is the best low light oil to use on a 1880 Howdah.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.