Is it Possible to acquire a supply of Hydroxychloroquine - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 08-03-2020, 04:52 PM

Is it Possible to acquire a supply of Hydroxychloroquine

I believe in HCQ and would like to obtain a supply in advance of a major outbreak, enough for my entire family. Is there any legitimate way to do so?
Old 08-03-2020, 06:55 PM

Sure go to a Dr and get an RX. You can find a dDr that will write just about any RX you just have to look.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:53 PM

I can't answer your question, but I think this is apropos;
https://www.teapartypatriots.org/ame...yjGdZKTvykASLR
Pedro.
VCDL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2020, 10:34 PM

No, they locked down the US supply early on. Mrs. RKBA looked into it at her hospital and every prescription required approval.
Old 08-04-2020, 01:02 AM

Isnt it interesting that Hydroxychloraquine is an OTC medicine in much of the world, yet on January 13th (a full 2 months before Donald Trump mentioned anything about its effectiveness) France changed it to a Level-2 substance requiring a prescription.

Gee, why would they pull it off the shelves for over-the-counter purchase?? Oh yeah, maybe so the world's population would have to rely on late-stage treatment like Remdesivir or create mile-long lines of people desperate to receive a vaccine.

France knew that Hydroxychloroquine would be effective because in 2005 the Virology Journal published by the National Institute of Health showed evidence that it was effective both prophylactically and in early treatment of SARS CoV-1 virus, the precursor to SARS Cov-2 (Covid-19) and 78% identical in molecular structure. The Director of NIH that published Virology was none other than Anthony Fauci himself. He KNEW back in 2005 that it was effective and he KNOWS NOW. He's a nothing but a puppet for his Democrat masters and big pharma!! He's a phucking LIAR!!

We're being manipulated and controlled by the future New World Order. "Wear your mask" "Stay inside" "Dont shake hands" "Keep your distance" "Dont attend church"...but by all means, protest (aka, riot and loot) to your heart's content, thats completely safe!!

We are living in a George Orwell novel, gentlemen.

Last edited by Flight Medic; 08-04-2020 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:46 AM

Pharmacies refuse to fill HCQ prescriptions. Becuz Big Pharma and the globalists said so.

Edit: tried twice to post this up and then fix it, and am getting a "404 page not found" error. But I can go straight to the page from the Infowars website. Just scroll down slightly.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.

Last edited by TominMO; 08-04-2020 at 06:51 AM.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:05 PM

Look up and find an "infectious disease" clinic that provides immunizations for people who are going to travel to third world countries.

Make an appointment and tell them you are going to country X and are concerned with catching malaria. You travel plans will take you into rural areas and other places "off the grid." Tell them your plans will put you there for at least 3-4 months.

(I'll leave it up to you to do the research on which countries you want to make travel plans to that have endemic malaria. My last experience was with travel to the Philippines, but your mileage may vary...)

The should write you up a 'script for HCQ to cover the period of your planned travel. (Be sure to take your yellow international shot card, too, so they can record all the other shots they'll want to give you.) They should also recommend a pharmacy that will fill the order.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:55 PM

Stock up on gin and tonic water:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_and_tonic

You may have some trouble finding some tonic water in its original strength though.

-
Old 08-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
Pharmacies refuse to fill HCQ prescriptions. Becuz Big Pharma and the globalists said so.

Edit: tried twice to post this up and then fix it, and am getting a "404 page not found" error. But I can go straight to the page from the Infowars website. Just scroll down slightly.
Found the link for you and it works for me when I tried it:
https://www.infowars.com/***-pharmac...prescriptions/

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 08-04-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpas50AE View Post
Found the link for you and it works for me when I tried it:
https://www.infowars.com/***-pharmac...prescriptions/
I tried it and got the same 404 page not found.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Evidently it substituted some asterisks in the link. Go to your Infowars link, then click on the "Load More Stories" button, then scroll down and it is on the right hand column.

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 08-04-2020, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Medic View Post
Isnt it interesting that Hydroxychloraquine is an OTC medicine in much of the world, yet on January 13th (a full 2 months before Donald Trump mentioned anything about its effectiveness) France changed it to a Level-2 substance requiring a prescription.

Gee, why would they pull it off the shelves for over-the-counter purchase?? Oh yeah, maybe so the world's population would have to rely on late-stage treatment like Remdesivir or create mile-long lines of people desperate to receive a vaccine.

France knew that Hydroxychloroquine would be effective because in 2005 the Virology Journal published by the National Institute of Health showed evidence that it was effective both prophylactically and in early treatment of SARS CoV-1 virus, the precursor to SARS Cov-2 (Covid-19) and 78% identical in molecular structure. The Director of NIH that published Virology was none other than Anthony Fauci himself. He KNEW back in 2005 that it was effective and he KNOWS NOW. He's a nothing but a puppet for his Democrat masters and big pharma!! He's a phucking LIAR!!

We're being manipulated and controlled by the future New World Order. "Wear your mask" "Stay inside" "Dont shake hands" "Keep your distance" "Dont attend church"...but by all means, protest (aka, riot and loot) to your heart's content, thats completely safe!!

We are living in a George Orwell novel, gentlemen.
FM Gets an AMEN!
Old 08-04-2020, 06:25 PM

You're better off investing in N95 masks and surgical gloves. Avoiding the plague is much better than having to treat it. Hard to get these now, but after the CV9 vaccine comes out, they will be available again, stock-up before the next pandemic.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 08-04-2020, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
You're better off investing in N95 masks and surgical gloves. Avoiding the plague is much better than having to treat it. Hard to get these now, but after the CV9 vaccine comes out, they will be available again, stock-up before the next pandemic.
According to the Doctors in the videos I linked above, hydroxychloroquine is a
good prophylactic.
Dr. Simone Gold, one of the Doctors in the videos, was fired after they came out.
https://www.thesfnews.com/dr-simone-...-rewrite/61666
Pedro.
VCDL
Old 08-04-2020, 09:59 PM

Five Months Late...

It is fairly well established that COVID-19 was circulating in France about the same time Hydroxychloraquine moved to a controlled substance list. That is likely where the US East Coast/New York outbreaks developed from, not any direct travel from China to US. Maybe the French government had figured it out... Or maybe not.

In my state, we locked doctors prescribing down in early March. We saw the pharmacies being depleted and real patients suffering before we had a few dozen confirmed cases. Basically pharmacists are required to verify the patient meets the defined criteria for Hydroxychloraquine dispensing, which is not prophylaxis of COVID under state rules. That is one state, but believe the practice is widespread and clever workarounds arenít going to be successful.

Maybe Hydroxychloraquine is a wonder drug, but this is a clown show. Seeking it out for a maybe disease is effectively stealing from people who need it for a documented illness/efficacy such as patients with lupus and other immune issues. We had and continue to have issues getting enough to treat legitimate ill people.

Cheaper and easier solution set...
Just stay home if you want a good prophylaxis - and if you go out, wear a N95, gloves and eye protection.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:01 PM

My mother in-law has Lupus and takes it for that. I don’t remember the ‘name’ on the bottle but it is it. It’s not something I think you can stock up on though as like with many medications it has a shelf life and loses it’s efficacy over time.
COTEP#782
Old 08-05-2020, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkBlue View Post
<snip>
Cheaper and easier solution set...
Just stay home if you want a good prophylaxis - and if you go out, wear a N95, gloves and eye protection.
I hope to Christ that was sarcasm. Otherwise, it was one of the dumbest comments I've read on this board. Recommending gloves to the general public (who know ZERO about preventing cross-contamination) is like recommending running with scissors to a toddler. And talk about "stealing" from those who need it...N95's are for healthcare workers on the front line...not for standing in line at Home Cheapo.

Last edited by Flight Medic; 08-05-2020 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro 1 View Post
good prophylactic.
Dr. Simone Gold, one of the Doctors in the videos, was fired after they came out.
Pedro.
I certainly have nothing against it, and believe POTUS's view of it way over the Fake news view...I just prefer not taking a drug (if) I have another choice...Thank goodness the CV9 (and most pathogens) seem easily defeated by "barriers" like rubber gloves, N95 masks, and "distance".

I personally would not want to take another drug for a year or two when the above option is available....

But full disclosure, I am a special case of sorts, I have been on various forms of chemo since 2007 (doing very well now on the latest generation of chemo PILLS). I adapted a mask and gloved solution for flue season many years ago after my Doctor warned me how dangerous (regular) flue can be to me as a consumer of chemo...It served me well for all those years. I would say, much better than a flue shot which has a miserable success rate below 50% generally on average each year...CV9 is just an extended flue season as far as my "SD" :-) processes, just being even more careful now.

So anyway, is there specific data on how well H'Chl. works to prevent CV9? If the % of success is anything like the flu shot I would be very hesitant to rely (only) on H'Chl. If there are no firm % success statistics available, I'd still be hesitant to (ONLY) rely on H'CHL, IMO...
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 08-05-2020 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:29 AM

IMOA, anyone that wants to take Hydroxychloroquine should be allowed to take all they can eat after they sign a waiver. It'll either cure or kill and we need to let those volunteers lead the way.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62Kolectr View Post
... Itís not something I think you can stock up on though as like with many medications it has a shelf life and loses itís efficacy over time.
All medications have a shelf life, but it is usually much longer then the "dispose of" date on the package (typically one year after the prescription date). That date is more driven by issues of improper storage, or hoarding for resale and illegal use. The gov't has massive stockpiles of meds that are way over that limit. Tests confirmed that most meds will retain efficacy for a very long time when properly store in cool, dry, dark areas.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro 1 View Post
good prophylactic.
Pedro.
" a good prophylactic" I was raised devout catholic so that won't work for me. Anyone know if the rhythm would work??
Old 08-06-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBBill View Post
All medications have a shelf life, but it is usually much longer then the "dispose of" date on the package (typically one year after the prescription date). That date is more driven by issues of improper storage, or hoarding for resale and illegal use. The gov't has massive stockpiles of meds that are way over that limit. Tests confirmed that most meds will retain efficacy for a very long time when properly store in cool, dry, dark areas.
Sort of like ammo, eh?
Old 08-06-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadad View Post
" a good prophylactic" I was raised devout catholic so that won't work for me. Anyone know if the rhythm would work??
For us Irish Catholics, it is flawless.
Pedro.
VCDL
Old 08-06-2020, 01:14 PM

cellar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
I tried it and got the same 404 page not found.
My wireless / cellular provider clearly blocks some sites*: "server not found" using cellular; connects fine using broadband (DSL). Cellular and DSL provider is the same company.
@8- o

*- most frustrating is JPFO.org
Old 08-06-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Medic View Post
I hope to Christ that was sarcasm. Otherwise, it was one of the dumbest comments I've read on this board. Recommending gloves to the general public (who know ZERO about preventing cross-contamination) is like recommending running with scissors to a toddler. And talk about "stealing" from those who need it...N95's are for healthcare workers on the front line...not for standing in line at Home Cheapo.
Every hospital, clinic and medical provider in my state has plenty of N95s, all being met by the normal supply chain. I was on the phone with a neighboring state health agency last week, they had all the N95s needed too and a decent standby surge supply built up. My dentistís office had patient care staff in KN95s and admin staff in surgical masks this morning.... If frontline staff donít have N95s now, that speaks to government or organizational failure, not availability.

And I ordered some reusable N95s that just passed ATSM and NIOSH on Monday (https://soldiersystems.net/2020/08/0...spirator-mask/).

As for gloves, FEMA announced unofficially they will stop seizing all gloves except nitrile and most N95s today. It will be official in the CFR next week. That is a signal for the US government has all the supplies it can store.

As for what the public should do... I figure gloves and masks have a lot more upside and a lot less downside than HCQ. The NIH has some recent information out about how HCQ functions as a toxin that builds up in the body - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK537086/. If you donít know what LD50 is, then you probably donít want to start down a HCQ prophylaxis.