Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911_Kid View Post
It's still the swamp. Longs ways away from getting down to the bottom.
So just like that you think FBI and CIA are back to normal?
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/12...le-fisa-abuse/
What I think is that the FBI and CIA are made up of a lot of good people trying to do difficult jobs. And those people had NOTHING to do with the installation of the chumps named Comey and Brennan and Clapper. Nor did they have anything to do with the lies and corruption of those chumps. Anymore than law abiding gun owners have anything to do with the misuse of guns by cartels, mafia types, MS-13 and so on. Got any more questions?
Excellent! Very well said.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
What I think is that the FBI and CIA are made up of a lot of good people trying to do difficult jobs. And those people had NOTHING to do with the installation of the chumps named Comey and Brennan and Clapper. Nor did they have anything to do with the lies and corruption of those chumps. Anymore than law abiding gun owners have anything to do with the misuse of guns by cartels, mafia types, MS-13 and so on. Got any more questions?
C,C, and B were gifts from Obunghole.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
I don't know. Are they? You know all about their case against them?
I know some about it. They were charged with some gun related items, it was said they were linked to a known white-supremacy group, and, there was their online chatter about attending the Jan 20 event in VA. There is no charge for being a "white precisest", etc. Their arrest seems legit from the indictment side, but we cannot pass that final judgement until after they get their fair shake in a courtroom.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:25 AM
Adminstrator

No kidding.
Old 01-17-2020, 02:01 PM

Sheriff Jenkins on Virginia Dems' gun control push:

Quote:
Culpeper County Sheriff Scott Jenkins reacted on Friday to the Virginia state
House Democratic majority pushing several gun control measures to the upper senate
chamber, calling it an "overreaching agenda against the Second Amendment."

“Never have I, or anyone, seen in the Commonwealth of Virginia someone have a topic
so strongly opposed as this issue and suddenly this strong uprising against it,
https://www.foxnews.com/media/virgin...rol-opposition
Old 01-17-2020, 02:09 PM

The country is on stand by for this communists governors actions.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
The country is on stand by for this communists governors actions.
Yep.....who's gonna blink first?

Pass the popcorn.
Agent Orange---the gift that keeps on giving.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:34 PM

Not really a popcorn moment IMO. And I love popcorn......
Old 01-17-2020, 05:25 PM

Update... Update...

As of right now (Friday, Jan 17th) -- there is a massive 6' chain link fence ALL OVER THE STATE CAPITOL GROUNDS! Word has it that, if you wanted to venture in, RPD (Richmond Police Dept) will be waiving those metal wands all over you.

Also, as a school bus driver for the public schools, I learned real quick that you can't trust anyone... Loose lips, sink ships... Somehow, someway, word got around amongst all the school bus drivers that I am going to be downtown Richmond on Monday (since we're off - MLK Day - schools are closed). Well, next thing I know I get a phone call telling me, in no uncertain terms, that I am NOT to wear any identifying clothing in case I get on camera (HCPS Transportation --- i.e. Henrico County Public Schools, Bus Driver). You know and I know and the Lord above knows, that the public school system leaves a lot to be desired and is all left leaning. Mention firearms on school property and you get suspended, expelled, etc... (or as an adult) you could lose your job!

Soooooo.... The only identifying thing I will be wearing is a red baseball hat with the US Coast Guard emblem on the front. I'm still debating on whether or not to carry my RIA 1911 .45 ACP.... Hmmmm....
Old 01-17-2020, 05:42 PM

The fence going up was on the CBS evening news last night.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:18 PM

The MSM is doing a great job of turning the rally Monday into a whack job special. Not surprising, but how bout a big ‘thank you’ to all the whack job nutts belonging to radical militias.......way to go.

I’m as sick of the ultra right whackos as I am the goofy left wing bunch.

Both extremes just make me wanna hurl. Pisses me off the nutts have interjected themselves into the prime focus of the media coverage of this event.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter59 View Post
The MSM is doing a great job of turning the rally Monday into a whack job special. Not surprising, but how bout a big ‘thank you’ to all the whack job nutts belonging to radical militias.......way to go.

Both extremes just make me wanna hurl. Pisses me off the nutts have interjected themselves into the prime focus of the media coverage of this event.
. Could be "planted actors" put in place by the left to makes us look bad. I honestly wouldn't put it past them just to push their agenda. Peaceful protest doesn't help their case. These "whack jobs" do!
Old 01-17-2020, 06:38 PM

Yes, that’s possible........ but not likely. IMO, extremists ( on either side) are just too many bubbles off plumb, and like nothing more than a good circle jerk to make themselves feel important.

But regardless, the moronic media has seized on this served on a platter opportunity to paint us with the same broad brush.

Sad, but hopefully those who do attend will push back hard, by appearing to be what ‘we’ are. Good people taking responsibility for our own safety, and that of our families.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:31 PM

VA Supreme Court Ignores Constitution, Keeps Gun Owners Disarmed at Lobby Day:

https://gunowners.org/release-va-sup...d-at-lobby-day

Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club
Old 01-17-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
VA Supreme Court Ignores Constitution, Keeps Gun Owners Disarmed at Lobby Day:

https://gunowners.org/release-va-sup...d-at-lobby-day
Expected, but still sucks.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:54 PM

Yes it sucks big time!

Quote:
Expected, but still sucks.
These thugs stand a pretty good chance of blowing the whole rally. And turning it into some sort of bogus rallying point for the lefties as to why the honest law abiding citizens of the commonwealth need to be disarmed.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:14 PM

Quote:

The press are also associating the rally attendees with white supremist and NAZI groups. The Democrats in the Virginia legislature and U.S. Congress will do the same thing.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
These thugs stand a pretty good chance of blowing the whole rally. And turning it into some sort of bogus rallying point for the lefties as to why the honest law abiding citizens of the commonwealth need to be disarmed.
Selfish, short sighted mental midgets. I get as fired up as anybody, but tact is important, and optics are paramount now more than ever. If they blow this, it'll be a huge blow to future pushback.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimonthebeach View Post
The press are also associating the rally attendees with white supremist and NAZI groups. The Democrats in the Virginia legislature and U.S. Congress will do the same thing.
Of course. And some dick heads just gotta accommodate. Thus ruining it for everybody.
Old 01-18-2020, 03:16 AM

watch for the false flag incidents to paint the picture in the most unfavorable light.
Old 01-18-2020, 06:24 AM

POTUS Weigh's in on 2A in VA

Although I would like to have seen a message leaning more (explicitly) to how he stands with freedom, the Patriots, and 2A in Virginia, at least it is on his radar and it is a start...I would give it pretty good odds that he will be supporting the 2A effort there with more poignant-posts as the weeks and months go by.

At any rate, his prediction about 2020 is likely true.

-----------------
From his Twitter account.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
14h
14 hours ago

"Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!"
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-18-2020 at 06:27 AM.
Old 01-18-2020, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Not really a popcorn moment IMO. And I love popcorn......
This is a VCDL ball game. Their game----their rules.

They established their Plan A, and announced those rules and goals on their website, with the understanding that with the sheer size of the anticipated attendees, and their conflicting agendas, the likelihood of Plan A actually working throughout the whole day, without interference, is no better than 50/50.

Plan B---execute when Plan A stops working.....code-speak for..... fly by the seat of your pants and do the best you can to stick to your goals, under the circumstances.

Think D-Day. The Allies had a huge Plan A----that looked miraculous in scope on paper. But they also knew that Plan A was only as good as what happened after the first wave of troops hit the beach. After that it was Plan B----re-assess, and re-act.

Here's hoping it's a successful day for the good guys.
Agent Orange---the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited by Ranger566; 01-18-2020 at 06:28 AM.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
Although I would like to have seen a message leaning more (explicitly) to how he stands with freedom, the Patriots, and 2A in Virginia, at least it is on his radar and it is a start...I would give it pretty good odds that he will be supporting the 2A effort there with more poignant-posts as the weeks and months go by.

At any rate, his prediction about 2020 is likely true.

-----------------
From his Twitter account.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
14h
14 hours ago

"Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!"
The fake media is doing their dambdest to escalate this before it begins as evidenced by the “no guns allowed” and fences.

Never vote for a democrat! EVER!!
Old 01-18-2020, 08:55 AM

The feds have arrested several whit supremisists that were planning on attending. Never heard on what charges. Probably just to keep them away from the Talley.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:59 AM

It would be prudent for VCDL to work with their supposed allies (VSP, Capitol police, etc etc) to be present and they (LE) take action swiftly when any of the extremist groups or persons lash out. This way there is no negative view of the good folks representing VCDL, etc.

It's a hot cocoa day, enjoy.