1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 08:49 PM

On Hannity tonight...

BERNIE CAMP EXPOSED: Field Organizer Says ‘F***ing Cities Will Burn’ if Trump Wins, Calls for Murder of Enemies

Quote:
Unbelievable undercover footage released by Project Veritas Tuesday shows a field organizer for Bernie Sanders’
campaign calling for outright violence and death against those opposing the far-left Senator’s radical agenda; predicting
“F***ing cities will burn” if President Trump is re-elected.

“Well, I’ll Tell You What in Cuba, What They do to Reactionaries? You Want to Fight Against the Revolution, You’re Going
to Die for it, M*****F***er,” he said.

“Free Speech Has Repercussions…There Are Consequences for Your F***ing Actions…You Should Expect a Violent Reaction.
And You Deserve a Violent Reaction,” he added.

“A Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign Field Organizer, Kyle Jurek, was secretly recorded bragging about his extreme leftist
fringe views, calling for violence and death to those who oppose Sanders’ radical policies. Kyle Jurek, who works out of the
Sanders campaign Iowa office, has been paid at least $9,775 since starting in his official campaign role,” writes Project Veritas.

I’m ready to throw down now. I don’t want to wait and have to wait for f***ing DNC…The billionaire class. The f***ing media,
pundits. Walk into that MSNBC studios, drag those motherf***ers out by their hair and light them on fire in the streets,”
said
Jurek in one stunning exchange.
Watch the shocking footage above.
https://hannity.com/media-room/berni...er-of-enemies/
Old 01-14-2020, 10:54 PM

Well well!

It sounds to me like Ralphie is running scared.

Methinks that perhaps he should be. He is washed up as a politician. And if he can not deliver the goods to Boomberg. He is done.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ounds/2200088/
Old 01-14-2020, 11:04 PM

Some more - that actual recording?

Project Veritas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUA...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-14-2020, 11:45 PM

https://mailchi.mp/ec3aa644fd21/va-a...y?e=2f6bd70b87

Last edited by Andyk; 01-14-2020 at 11:51 PM.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyk View Post
Looks like the gov is askerd of guns. Calling it a state if emergency he is banning guns from the lobby day protest

Last edited by Andyk; 01-15-2020 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:57 AM

Jurek is actually attacking liberals (MSNBC news and the DNC).

They created this monster and it's funny to now watch it eating themselves.

I suspect Bernie will fire him as soon as this becomes widespread public knowledge.

-
Old 01-15-2020, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post
BERNIE CAMP EXPOSED: Field Organizer Says ‘F***ing Cities Will Burn’ if Trump Wins, Calls for Murder of Enemies

https://hannity.com/media-room/berni...er-of-enemies/
The far Left has always been animals and that will never change...Two problems with this idiot's assertion, the right has most of the guns by far, and Trump is recruiting Blacks and Hispanics to our side like never before for the republican party (the statistics show this). There might be a riot or two on a small scale when POTUs gets re-elected, but it will not amount to jack-squat.

The loon job in the vid is your typical idiot that is all talk and will likely be the first to run to his safe space if the **** ever really went down.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-15-2020 at 04:42 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
It sounds to me like Ralphie is running scared.

Methinks that perhaps he should be. He is washed up as a politician. And if he can not deliver the goods to Boomberg. He is done.

As I posted above (Post #59), Evil-Governor is btwn a Rock and a Hard-place...

As I posted above (Post #90), Striker as I mentioned, the Evil-Governor hear's us "loud and clear!!!" (You were concern they weren't getting our message). -Yippee!
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-15-2020 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:20 AM

One more thing...If Evil Governor ever attempts to use significant violence to enforce unconstitutional gun-laws against the Patriots at any point, I'm talking on the 20th, or after the laws are past later this year, or whenever, it will most certainly be his end. If there is going to be violence, and I certainly hope not, let Evil-Governor start it, then the Patriots will have the moral authority as well as the God-Given and Constitutional right to defend themselves. And it will be the end of Evil-Governed as I doubt the middle of the road people who may have voted for him or the Lefty-Assembly hired these idiots to start a Civil-War in VA. I guess they never thought that far out what the consequences might be. The left will loose all support from this segment.

Also, POTUS on twitter just warned the Ayatollah not to shoot/kill the Iranian's protesting in the street over there. Not going to go so well for Evil Governor if he attempts the same in America. POTUS would then be justified to federalize the VA-NG to remove Evil-Governor from office.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-15-2020 at 05:23 AM.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:51 AM

As expected, looks like Lynchburg's council voted 5-2 against sanctuary status.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post

The loon job in the vid is your typical idiot that is all talk and will likely be the first to run to his safe space if the **** ever really went down.
You know it. Just like those idiot chicks who cover up their faces and attack people. Then once the get walloped right in the face, they can't pull the women card fast enough.

Side note, I've counted four times now where this same idiot ANTIFA kid gets knocked out on YouTube. That's four separate rallies, knocked out. Can't believe nobodies put it together yet, but it's definitely the same kid. You'd think he'd learn. Apparently not. Actually I feel kind of bad for him. Too many concussions is a dangerous thing.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
You know it. Just like those idiot chicks who cover up their faces and attack people. Then once the get walloped right in the face, they can't pull the women card fast enough.

Side note, I've counted four times now where this same idiot ANTIFA kid gets knocked out on YouTube. That's four separate rallies, knocked out. Can't believe nobodies put it together yet, but it's definitely the same kid. You'd think he'd learn. Apparently not. Actually I feel kind of bad for him. Too many concussions is a dangerous thing.
Thx for the reminder, Jamie. I really think the kid is a few cards short of a full deck.

The one I watched was just crazy. He confronts this big dude who was wearing a red/white/blue top hat. He reaches up and knocks the hat off of the guys head. The big guy then proceeds for the next 5 minutes to knock knots on the kids head and face. The kid bled like a stuck hog.

I do hope the kid is on some type of speed to make him feel like he can beat up guys twice his size......................slow learner.
Agent Orange---the gift that keeps on giving.
Old 01-15-2020, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger566 View Post
Thx for the reminder, Jamie. I really think the kid is a few cards short of a full deck.

The one I watched was just crazy. He confronts this big dude who was wearing a red/white/blue top hat. He reaches up and knocks the hat off of the guys head. The big guy then proceeds for the next 5 minutes to knock knots on the kids head and face. The kid bled like a stuck hog.

I do hope the kid is on some type of speed to make him feel like he can beat up guys twice his size......................slow learner.

LOL!

Well, at least he's getting a taste of how things are in the real world. Maybe one of the beatings will stick, hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2020, 09:46 AM

I saw on this morning's area TV news pictures of stacks of chain-link fence sections. I wonder if Northam may attempt to limit the number of folks allowed on the Capital grounds. I attended Monday's NRA rally, but couldn't get into the GA building. There were crowds of people scattered about, and all appeared to be well-behaved. For those who are driving in to the city you might want to think about using the city Pulse Express bus to get down as close as 7th street since major streets are being closed. The city is closing off more streets than usual so look at the street closures and detours on the city bus web site: http://ridegrtc.com/brt
Be aware that the city is 100% blue and will work with Northam to throw a monkey wrench into VCDL's rally . So if you're planning to attend check for updates in case there are major changes and be prepared to walk. Heck, there is even scuklebutt that President Trump may attend, but that's probably a rumor.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:35 AM

Reminds me of the shenanigans pulled in Selma, Alabama in 1964 when people
gathered together to demand their God given rights.

Gathering at the court house will create a focus event.

A long march (like the one from Selma to Montgomery) might be another thing to do soon.

I have doubts that there would be the kind of violence that happened back then
with the Alabama State Troopers attacking the marchers.

Armed Americans are not as easy to beat up.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post
Reminds me of the shenanigans pulled in Selma, Alabama in 1964 when people
gathered together to demand their God given rights.

Gathering at the court house will create a focus event.

A long march (like the one from Selma to Montgomery) might be another thing to do soon.

I have doubts that there would be the kind of violence that happened back then
with the Alabama State Troopers attacking the marchers.

Armed Americans are not as easy to beat up.
Yes-Sir! And the more our movement can make analogue to the Civil Rights movement, the better (wonderful opportunity for speakers to point this out on MLK-Day next Monday).
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 01-15-2020, 10:53 AM

Pretty valid strong rumor going around, d-hick wad Northam will declare state of emergency and ban all firearms on Capitol grounds prior to Jan 20. So at least be updated with the facts, go as you please. Other rumors going around that many many people will be there CCW as well as OC. I don't see anything on VCDL site telling folks to not go armed.
Old 01-15-2020, 02:34 PM

NRA News Confrence from Monday 1/13/2020

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2...e-in-richmond/
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-15-2020 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:14 PM

https://www.wsls.com/news/politics/2...pitol-grounds/
Old 01-15-2020, 03:36 PM

https://momsdemandaction.org/heres-w...-january-20th/

Hope this link works for all you "gun extremists"
Old 01-15-2020, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodeepsam View Post

They do their shiat day-in and day-out. Pro2A must do the same. A rally here, a rally there, is not enough.

https://twitter.com/MomsDemand
Old 01-15-2020, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodeepsam View Post

Oh man, I was REALLY hoping for a place to leave a comment. No such luck to stir that pot, lol
Old 01-15-2020, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911_Kid View Post
They do their shiat day-in and day-out. Pro2A must do the same. A rally here, a rally there, is not enough.

https://twitter.com/MomsDemand
I found a couple of moms for gun sights on Facebook...No idea how effective they are as an organization (I have never heard of them). One of them claims they have 5,000,000 moms.

It is something missing in the 2A effort, a national pro-2a advertisement machine...I can't recall the last time I've seen an NRA ad on cable, but the ones they use to run were not that effective anyway IMO.

It would go a long way to augment the boots on the ground stuff, we need National-mass-media to counter the brainwashing from Bloomberg and the likes of anti-Gun-Mom org.

But the effort would take leadership and lots of money via donation's. 5,000,000 NRA members could donate 1$ each to get it started.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-15-2020 at 04:47 PM.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
I found a couple of moms for gun sights on Facebook...No idea how effective they are as an organization (I have never heard of them). One of them claims they have 5,000,000 moms.
https://www.facebook.com/5-Million-M...8861833954793/
Old 01-15-2020, 05:25 PM

Brent Bear (Fox News) just reported about the fact that Evil-Governor is banning guns in certain locations for Monday rally...They showed a picture of Evil-G in his office, and of course they didn't let it go without a pic of a fully armed (AR, pistol, accessories), camo, gun owner standing in front of some building (looked like a municipal type building, but don't know the location or where they got the pic from). The entire blurp was a mere 15 seconds or so.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 01-15-2020 at 05:27 PM.
Closed Thread