1911Forum banner

Rock Island VR 60

785 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  SS 396 
#1 ·
Hello, I have one and I find myself in a heck of a delima, does anyone else on here have the Rock Island VR 60?

#2 ·
I didn't even know what they were - until I saw this & looked them up.
AN AR STYLE SEMI AUTO MAGAZINE FED SHOTGUN. I happened to notice a woman made a video about being in a DILEMA also. she disassembled hers & the fun began. She kept mentioning the gas system - I thought ARs were blowback operated. Seems her manual didn't help her. I can't imagine why she wouldn't phone RIA Customer service for help - I've always heard they were pretty good - as customer service goes.
Take heart - you aren't the only one.

#6 ·
bought mine last month and it has ran great the 19 round magazine is a lot of fun my son and i have destroyed alot of stuff with 00 buckshot:)

I took it apart first thing gave it a good cleaning remove all the packing sludge grease took mags apart did the same slicked the followers up a bit and it has been trouble free. Very easy to take apart and maintain most fun gun i have purchased in a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.