1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2010, 04:40 PM

The Taurus 1911 challenge!

There are alot of people out there always bashing and trashing the Taurus PT-1911. Kimber owners, WC owners, Colt owner, SA owners and the list goes on. Well I'm going put up a challenge to all those trashers & bashers that my Taurus 1911 will shoot just as accruately if not better and perform head to head with the other high end overpriced 1911's. I owner a Kimber Ultra II, SA loaded & WC QCB and I will tell you what. The Taurus is on par with all of them. Yes, I was a fool and spent alot of money of the high end brands so I can say I own a Kimber or WC. If I could do it all over again I would just buy the Taurus and with the money I save buy tons of ammo and have fun shooting. I trust the Taurus with my life and will take it in a gun fight any day without hesitation. So who's up for it? I think the Taurus is ready to open a can of WHOOP ASS on the other 1911's!