Overland Gunleather (OGL-NS) - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 11:46 PM

Overland Gunleather (OGL-NS)

Back in early February, I contacted Adam at Overland Gunleather for my first all leather holster. Before ordering I had a ton of questions and Adam's costumer service was second to none. He always replied to my emails within the day and was very helpful from start to finish. I decided to go with a traditional scabbard style holster and added some black elephant trim. After about two months I received my holster, not a bad turn around time at all!
The quality is beyond excellent and I could not be happier. If you are in the market for a new holster I highly recommend going with Adam. Here are a few pictures.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:43 AM

Adam does great work. Congrat's on a fine holster.
Certified Firearms Instructor
Semper Fi
Old 04-21-2017, 04:41 PM

Congrats on a really nice holster!

Adam is really good people....and a perfectionist. I ordered one of his mag pouches and ended up with two. As the story goes, Adam thought he saw a blotch on the leather so made a second, free of charge.

Guess which one sees action....yep, the rumored blotched one. The other has such a nice finish, it only gets to go to barbecues!

Next holster comes from Adam for sure.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moad View Post
Congrats on a really nice holster!

Adam is really good people....and a perfectionist. I ordered one of his mag pouches and ended up with two. As the story goes, Adam thought he saw a blotch on the leather so made a second, free of charge.

Guess which one sees action....yep, the rumored blotched one. The other has such a nice finish, it only gets to go to barbecues!

Next holster comes from Adam for sure.
Now that I know how great his work is my next purchase will be some matching mag pouches!
Old 04-21-2017, 11:13 PM

You started out with top tier leather; Adam's one of the best, IMHO.

Larry

Government, Anarchy and Chaos
Old 04-23-2017, 08:33 PM

His cordovan gear is stunning, and his customer service is excellent.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:18 PM

Adam is definitely one the best present day custom makers by far. A couple custom Randall Made Knives knife sheaths as well as one of several custom holsters he has made for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 04-28-2017, 06:05 PM

All the holsters I've gotten from Adam have been excellent and he is a joy to work with on custom requests.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:44 PM

His holsters are second to none IMHO (and I've lost count of the various holsters I've purchased in the 42 years I've actually been carrying a pistol). You can get the cant set to your needs as well as just about everything else on them. These are his first knife sheaths lined the same as the holster. That OGL-NS will outlast most of us with normal everyday use and a little care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Ghostwalker54; 04-29-2017 at 07:07 AM.