Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 12:19 PM
Adminstrator

Solid.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
I told you what was coming. The treason goes all the way up to Obama and for that reason Barr won't charge any of them. He is a gutless disgusting little tub of crap who only goes after targets that the media will laud him for. Whenever you hear that someone in DC is of the highest integrity like they said about both Mueller and Barr, you can be sure it is just the opposite.
Although I don't always agree with your worst-case outlooks ;-), yes indeed, you did say this quite a while back, and I am happy to give you 1000% of credit on this one.

It almost seems like the DOJ is trying to run out the clock on the anti-witch hunt investigations.

But as far as POTUS tweeting, I guess some of his swamp underlinks quit the case and one even quite his swamp job altogether and now Barr can't hide his true allegiances.

Anyway, he is on my XXXX-list now that he spoke (openly) against POTUS. If he was an Honorable man he would have talked with potus in private.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 02-14-2020 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post

But as far as POTUS tweeting, I guess some of his swamp underlinks quit the case and one even quite his swamp job altogether and now Barr can't hide his true allegiances.
They never really quit. At some point, in another administration, they will probably resurface, just as Barr has, as a reward for what they did. Whoever convinced Trump to appoint Barr and recycle him should be fired. I see Barr is attacking Trump again today and begging to be fired too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
Yes, it is quite shocking, and becomeing more apparent now in the age of Institutionalized-hate for Trump...

Very disappointed in Barr, beside the fact he hasn't deliver any of the swamp evil doers head's on a plate yet, a big ZERO, he spoke nasty against potus this week concerning POTUS opinion about sentencing. Barr is capitulating to Nancy and the lefty with these words. In his interview, he should just have said "POTUS is protected by the 1st amendment and entitled to an opinion like anyone else. These opinions don't have an impact on the case one way or another though" and STHU after that.

It seems the more these people come with "high-regard, patriot" labels (like Barr did) the less they accomplish. POTUS should bring in all outsiders, albeit that will not be easy given they have to be approved by the senate-swap. It is self-perpetuating.
Yep and today his DOJ just announced no charges against McCabe. Same exact thing is going to happen with the Durham probe, which is our last hope of any kind of accountability or equal justice making a return. Just count on it.

We're on our own boys.

Last edited by jamiesaun; 02-14-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:50 PM

Voting for any Democrap = Manure for Brainss.
Old 02-15-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos Parate View Post
Voting for any Democrap = Manure for Brainss.
Last Halloween I told my wife that I wanted dress up as a demorat but I just could not get my head up my ass.