Looks like Georgia may face the same problems Virginia is facing. - Page 2 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 01-18-2020, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry799 View Post
There are two primary reasons for the defeat of Conservatives in the past few decades. The Marxist Communists took over the education systems and the Media. That is where the battles need to be fought to protect our country from being taken over by there Marxist propaganda.
Couldn't agree more. Also add, mass immigration.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:29 PM

Keep Virginia and Georgia in mind whenever some moron tells those of us in California or New York to move. No point in running, you'll only die tired.

We are one country. What happens in one state affects us all.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:50 PM

Link doesn’t work?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry799 View Post
There are two primary reasons for the defeat of Conservatives in the past few decades. The Marxist Communists took over the education systems and the Media. That is where the battles need to be fought to protect our country from being taken over by there Marxist propaganda.
I have to disagree. There is one primary reason conservatives have been defeated time and time again, and that is because conservative can't conserve diddly squat. Heck, they can't even conserve women's restrooms. They are so afraid of being called names, that they duck and cover whenever anything controversial comes up. "Take the high road", they say. What has that ever gotten them? I ask.

It's time for a new paradigm. We need to quit caring what our opposition says about us. Let them call us names, and let it be like water on a duck's back. They call you racist? Shrug it off. Nazi? Don't care. If you don't hand them the leverage, they can't use it. Fight dirty. Make. Them. Afraid.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:22 PM

I drive from Lawrenceville, Ga. to Gainesville everyday to work and see 2-3 New York license plates on each drive. Never the same car.

When a house goes up for sale in my neighborhood, the new buyers are from NY or New Jersey.

Stacey Abrams came too close to winning the Governorship.

This will be a blue state in a few years and our gun rights will start to disappear.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMySights View Post
I drive from Lawrenceville, Ga. to Gainesville everyday to work and see 2-3 New York license plates on each drive. Never the same car.

When a house goes up for sale in my neighborhood, the new buyers are from NY or New Jersey.

This will be a blue state in a few years and our gun rights will start to disappear.
. Yes the blue coats are definitely migrating to the red States solely with the intent of getting them turned into blue states. Dumping all these refugees in the red States = planting and grooming blue voters. That's one reason that Georgia needs to disallow the refugee settlement to establish here.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
This sort of crap is coming to every state in the Union sooner or later. Let's use Wyoming as an example. It's just about the most conservative, pro-gun state there is... but there are a whopping 500,000 residents living there. Now imagine if somebody lets Amazon build a new distribution center there, or Hollywood comes to town. All it would take is a measly half-million California or east coast transplants to move in and fill those jobs and suddenly it's a blue state. We are being outnumbered slowly but surely, as the leftists leave their ***thole high-tax states and infest neighboring states instead. And then the doors are wide open for people from third-world countries to move here and take all the jobs (not just low-wage, but high-wage like IT as well) for a small fraction of the pay folks like you or I would make. And of course they bring their entire families here with them as well.

50 years from now we will no longer recognize this country... that is pretty much assured.
Good points. They are like locusts.

Now the leftists are working on destroying Tennessee. They're invading Nashville now. Property prices have skyrocketed in the past year.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:48 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prange View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
This sort of crap is coming to every state in the Union sooner or later. Let's use Wyoming as an example. It's just about the most conservative, pro-gun state there is... but there are a whopping 500,000 residents living there. Now imagine if somebody lets Amazon build a new distribution center there, or Hollywood comes to town. All it would take is a measly half-million California or east coast transplants to move in and fill those jobs and suddenly it's a blue state. We are being outnumbered slowly but surely, as the leftists leave their ***thole high-tax states and infest neighboring states instead. And then the doors are wide open for people from third-world countries to move here and take all the jobs (not just low-wage, but high-wage like IT as well) for a small fraction of the pay folks like you or I would make. And of course they bring their entire families here with them as well.

50 years from now we will no longer recognize this country... that is pretty much assured.
Good points. They are like locusts.

Now the leftists are working on destroying Tennessee. They're invading Nashville now. Property prices have skyrocketed in the past year.
Only if we allow it to happen.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:

Migrants from other states is a smaller factor. The bigger one, which is why Virginia turned, is the demographics death spiral. Texas, Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona are on the clock. Gun control is just a symptom of a much bigger disease and you won't be able to deal with that unless you can figure out a way to deal with the overriding issues.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
Quote:

Migrants from other states is a smaller factor. The bigger one, which is why Virginia turned, is the demographics death spiral. Texas, Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona are on the clock. Gun control is just a symptom of a much bigger disease and you won't be able to deal with that unless you can figure out a way to deal with the overriding issues.
. You sir hit the nail on the head! Atlanta is killing the red state of Georgia along with Savannah. I predict that in 4 years or less Georgia turns into a blue state. The last presidential election I saw nothing but blue in Atlanta and Savannah on the map. Hollywood is moving to those areas and infecting the area with their leftist views. That in turn trickles down to rural Georgia where it's predominantly right wing. The school age (pre voter) are liking the "free" movement that's being promised. They don't understand where the funding comes from.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:42 PM

I have lived in Georgia all of my 63 years and I see the move from red to blue coming from two different sources. One the number of minorities in Georgia as a percentage of the population seems to be increasing due to immigration and higher birth rate among minorities and more importantly they usually vote Democrat. The second reason is the liberalization of our young people, free sounds good because they have no idea who is paying for or don't care. In the long term our only hope to remain a red state is to convince the minorities that the Democrats have failed them. Blexit is making an impact but it's going to take more.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:06 PM

We can surely sympathize with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thig View Post
I have lived in Georgia all of my 63 years and I see the move from red to blue coming from two different sources. One the number of minorities in Georgia as a percentage of the population seems to be increasing due to immigration and higher birth rate among minorities and more importantly they usually vote Democrat. The second reason is the liberalization of our young people, free sounds good because they have no idea who is paying for or don't care. In the long term our only hope to remain a red state is to convince the minorities that the Democrats have failed them. Blexit is making an impact but it's going to take more.
Lots of us live in states that we never thought would be threatened in this fashion. I will say this. If you see it coming. Then the time to organize is now. And do not wait for someone else to do it. Get out there and do it now.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:35 AM

Stop complaining about laws and start defying them. If the Left can defy immigration laws that are just and constitutional, we should have the balls to defy unconstitutional anti-2nd Amendment laws. We don't freedom by begging for it.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:02 AM

As I have said before the liberal Dems are like kuduz! I'm afraid that soon the entire US will be covered.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kudzu-monsters-07.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	454.6 KB
ID:	572590
Old 01-23-2020, 09:03 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post
Stop complaining about laws and start defying them. If the Left can defy immigration laws that are just and constitutional, we should have the balls to defy unconstitutional anti-2nd Amendment laws. We don't freedom by begging for it.
This is the way.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post
The obvious difference is our system of law has been completely corrupted by the Left. People who violate gun laws, especially otherwise law abiding people, feel the full weight of the government machine quickly crashing down on them. People like the Clintons or Al Sharpton or the traitors within our government who attempted a coup to overthrow the 2016 election or even those who enable illegal immigration, suffer no consequences but instead thrive and profit from their lawlessness. I totally agree with defying unconstitutional laws but don't believe for a second you will get away with it if caught. Be prepared for what comes afterward.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:17 AM
Adminstrator

No one said you shouldn't be prepared.