Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 02-11-2020, 09:39 PM

I could not agree with you more CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Colt View Post
Loyalty runs both ways - were Trump to dump Pence without real cause, he would be seen as putting political advantage over being honorable. Also, Pence is a well known Christian advocate - and that would instantly alienate a LOT of Trump's base.

You fire people when they do wrong or go against you. Not because they are not "exciting" to the public for a political edge. "Let's pick a WOMAN" to garner more votes - sounds a little too "Identity Politics" (the Democrats favorite evil, divisive weapon) oriented. People that vote on sex or race as a deciding factor are bigots, and not to be encouraged.

You are right that we need to start finding Trump's replacement after his eight years. First we have to win another election - then the long term strategy will develop. I suspect Trump has already thought about that....he seems to be a step ahead on everything else. Hide and watch! CC
But it is nice to consider a bit of subterfuge from time to time, even if only for the sake of amusement. Something along the lines of giving them a dose of their own medicine.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Nothing would please me more that to see him pull a hail Mary play here for this election. Along about September or October of this year when the Demo Demons have resorted to human sacrifice etc. In order to try and gain ground.

The President needs to dump the non person Mike Pence from the ticket and bring in Jeanine Pirro, or better yet Nikki Haley on the ticket as his running mate. That will not only put him over the top, but set us up for 2024.
I like Pence. I think he would be the perfect choice to continue the Trump legacy another 8 years.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
I like Pence. I think he would be the perfect choice to continue the Trump legacy another 8 years.
I think he is good for balancing out the ticket with Trump but he would be eaten alive if he had to endure 10% of what Trump has had to deal with. Got to find another outsider who has the same fight in him Trump has.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GONRA View Post
To GONRA, looks like Biden has "run out of POLITICAL steam......"
Just took a total beat down in the NH primaries. Couldn’t even beat the fake Indian. Dead last, not counting the two that dropped out. He was looking for a way out of there in a hurry.....
Old 02-12-2020, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post

The President needs to dump the non person Mike Pence from the ticket and bring in Jeanine Pirro, or better yet Nikki Haley on the ticket as his running mate. That will not only put him over the top, but set us up for 2024.
That would be a huge mistake. I just hope Pence doesn't try to run in 2024.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawg1 View Post
That would be a huge mistake. I just hope Pence doesn't try to run in 2024.
Yes. He has been a good soldier and asset for Trump but a man has to know his limitations. There was a time in our country when he might have been a viable candidate but those days are long gone. It is a knife fight today in politics and the next guy will have to be even bigger and badder than Trump to have a chance.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:33 AM

Life is good.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...127616/photo/1

Don't rock the (ticket) boat.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 02-12-2020, 12:48 PM

Well wishful thinking aside.

I would say that it is a pretty safe bet that Mike Pence is not going anywhere anytime soon. There is no way that the big man is going to let anyone on the stage that might steal away any attention from him. Although he does allow Melania up there with him. And she definitely gets my attention.
Old 02-22-2020, 11:18 PM
Banned

Wow. You guys are ****ed.