1911Forum banner

IWB holster for Stinger

5K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  ltcdwb 
#1 ·
To All,

I need a IWB holster for my new to me Stinger. I'm 5' 6" 160 lbs I'm looking for comfort and conceal-ability. I have never used a IWB holster before so I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks...........

#9 ·
I carry my Stinger in either a Milt Sparks Summer Special or Galco Royal Guard. Truth be told, these are both government-size holsters, so I use them for both my Stinger and full size guns. They are very similar in design, and are quite comfortable to wear. I find that I can even conceal my full size Colt Gunsite Pistol with a loose outer shirt or jacket.

-MG

#10 ·
I have been very happy with the holsters I've bought from HBE Leatherworks. The "Com3" is IWB with snap loops:

The one on the bottom with the stabilizer tab is great with a shorter 1911. It helps keep the grip close to your body. Horsehide is a nice option but the leather ones work fine too.

Call Eric on the phone if you want to order. Email does not work well with him.

I have IWB holsters for 1911, KelTec PF-9, and H&K P2000sk from HBE and am very satisfied with all of them.

#13 ·
Thanks for all the input. I'm going crazy with all the choices, they all look great. I could spent 300-400 hundred dollars easy trying to find the right one so I think I'll put them all in a hat and the one I draw will be it.

Any last suggestions.............

Thanks a bunch

#17 ·
I used a Galco King Tuk all last summer and was very comfortable. That was the hottest summer on record in this part of Texas. I carry a TRS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.