Now what?! - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 02-18-2020, 10:54 PM

Now what?!

So Jan. 20 came and went. And we had the one big rally in Virginia and some smaller support demonstrations around the country. But what are we all going to do tomorrow...and next month...and three months from now?

The left is great at keeping up their momentum. Conservatives are not. And that is why they are winning...inch by inch...and we take one step forward and TWO steps back.

We need to start right now on an enormous presence at, first, the Democratic National Convention. We need to scare the bejesus out of them with a presence so big that it will become the media event of the convention and overshadow whoever they pick as their nominee.

And then we need to do it again at the Republican convention. We want Trump to know we have his back and we expect him to return the favor.

Perhaps delegations of Pro 2nd A groups from as many states as possible. And we need the help of some conservative millionaires to finance it. Just as the Left has Soros buying and stealing elections at the local level with hundreds of millions of dollars, we need some rich folks on the right to begin sponsoring our push back.

Lets call for a 100,000 person group to surround the DNC for the entire length of the convention. We don't need motel rooms, (though it would help for seniors and the disabled), we can bivouac in tents and RVs, be we need help with financing food, transportation, stand-by legal aide, and private security to protect us from left wing storm troopers. We can't count on the police...they will be under the control of the Democrats.

So this is to start the discussion. We need to bring together the NRA, state groups like CRPA and VCDL, the lll% friends, the militias, local and national veteran groups...we need shooting ranges all across the country to begin using their sites as places where we can gather and organize.

So lets get started. Lets start conversing about this all across the web. Lets using existing organizations to provide us with the links of communication.

John Ireland
Old 02-19-2020, 12:10 AM

Meanwhile, in Texas...

Quote:
The next TX legislative hearing on gun issues is in Austin on Feb. 26
and we need your voice!

Senate State Affairs Interim Hearing
public testimony on Gun Rights (+ 2 other topics)
Wednesday, February 26
Start time: 10am

There is NOT a set end time, but we expect it to last all day.

This is DIFFERENT than the other hearings being held around the state!

Unlike the other hearings being held around the state that focus on gun control,
this one is specifically to discuss how the Texas Lege can UPHOLD your right to keep and bear arms!

Public testimony is 3 minutes per person. Please come and speak for Constitutional Carry,
ending gun-free zones, and protecting our God-given right to keep and bear arms!

SAVE THE DATE and spread the word!

Official charge (topics):

~ "Examine Second Amendment legislation passed since the 84th Legislative Session including open carry,
campus carry, and lowering the license to carry fee."

~ "Determine the impact these laws have made on furthering and protecting Second Amendment rights."

~ "Make recommendations that may further protect and enhance Texans' Second Amendment right to bear arms."

Prep meetup will be held in Austin on Tuesday evening, Feb. 25. Details TBA.

LINK to OFFICIAL NOTICE: https://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs/86R/schedules/html/C5702020022610001.HTM

**Note: the hearing includes the gun rights topics above + two other non-gun-related topics.

=============

Here's more information about the Senate State Affairs Committee, including names and contact info of members:
https://senate.texas.gov/cmte.php?c=570
Texas State Rifle Assoc. - Gun Owners of America
Old 02-19-2020, 12:41 AM

Fully agree that we can not let up the pressure.

Really just catching our breath from getting out of a tight spot here in VA. But yes we are making our list and checking it twice here in VA for who we have to go after and who we can work with in the next elections.

One thing that impressed me quite a bit here recently, and for which I am quite grateful. Is the pouring in of support from out of state that came into Virginia here to lend a hand for the cause. Going forward I plan to keep a bag ready and packed to go in case I need to go out of state to reciprocate.

John's idea of showing up for the DNC convention may be something that I could go to. I will certainly see if it shows promise going forward. As I recall it will be held somewhere in Wisconsin.

But to be quite honest. I do not see the Demo dummies getting much traction on a national scale. Not with the field of third string ding dongs that they are currently showing us. Boomberg I think is going to be the one to watch. Can not wait to see him in the debate tomorrow night. State and local elections are going to be the place to fight them at least for the time being.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2020, 05:44 AM

Lots of prior bad acts out there from Bloomberg. The right needs to get back to mud slinging like they did in the 60s and earlier. The Dumbocrat party does not steer clear of the dirt...
Joe
Old 02-19-2020, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Really just catching our breath from getting out of a tight spot here in VA. But yes we are making our list and checking it twice here in VA for who we have to go after and who we can work with in the next elections.

One thing that impressed me quite a bit here recently, and for which I am quite grateful. Is the pouring in of support from out of state that came into Virginia here to lend a hand for the cause. Going forward I plan to keep a bag ready and packed to go in case I need to go out of state to reciprocate.

John's idea of showing up for the DNC convention may be something that I could go to. I will certainly see if it shows promise going forward. As I recall it will be held somewhere in Wisconsin.

But to be quite honest. I do not see the Demo dummies getting much traction on a national scale. Not with the field of third string ding dongs that they are currently showing us. Boomberg I think is going to be the one to watch. Can not wait to see him in the debate tomorrow night. State and local elections are going to be the place to fight them at least for the time being.
They need to deny Dumberg a box to stand on. Let the public see the little weasel for what he is. It wonít be hard to dig up dirt on this character. The public is aware that he disrespects the working man already and he hasnít even been on stage yet. I hope they show clips of him golfing with Trump or talking to a family saying their loved one is old and we shouldnít spend health care money to save his life. As for the rest of them, probably just as good that we donít try to oust them unless we can guarantee a Republican in the seat. They do enough damage to themselves. I have never heard so much stupid crap come out of peopleís mouths in my life.
Old 02-19-2020, 08:24 PM

Let's never underestimate our enemies. Never. The idea of going to the DNC convention is that the whole world wide Leftest media will be there. We could not buy that kind of coverage. It is a change to do what was done in Virginia but multiplied by 10...or more. We need to show the world just how big our dog is.