And now this in Virginia - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 02-21-2020, 09:59 PM

And now this in Virginia

Virginia Lawmaker cites refusal to enforce gun laws as reason for deputy pay raise controversy:

https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news...se-controversy
Old 02-21-2020, 10:55 PM

So what! this Ding Dong Saslaw thinks that this is going to help him?

What a Jackass! This will only strengthen the resolve of these fine people. Saslaw is shooting himself in the foot with this crap. I hope that he enjoys his last days in office. I am personally going to make sure that him getting thrown out on the next election is a big priority for the VCDL. I do not think that I am going to be alone.
Old 02-22-2020, 04:33 AM

Dick Saslaw is a small time gas station owner. He has a high opinion of himself. He is a true left winger and his vindictiveness over LEOs upholding the Constitution doesn’t surprise me. He ,the Volvo dealer, and the Nazi hunter are poor representatives of manhood!
Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2020, 07:52 AM

Surprised the idiot admitted to the actual reason for denying LE their raise.
Usually they come up with some other lame excuse. How do you spell, blackmail? Collusion?
Old 02-22-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
What a Jackass! This will only strengthen the resolve of these fine people. Saslaw is shooting himself in the foot with this crap. I hope that he enjoys his last days in office. I am personally going to make sure that him getting thrown out on the next election is a big priority for the VCDL. I do not think that I am going to be alone.
Ya got four more years of that piss ant right?
I think we need to send Guido over there to bust a few knee caps. A ton of damage can be done in that timeframe.
I wonder what the response time will be if someone breaks into his house??

Last edited by Nitro.45; 02-22-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Old 02-22-2020, 09:03 AM

And people wonder why our public servants aren't "the best and brightest"
Old 02-22-2020, 09:38 AM

All you need to know is a partial quote ;”my laws”.......excuse me!!!???
Old 02-22-2020, 10:08 AM

Here's another news report about the deputy pay raise controversy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOTj9vXZHBE

IMHO it's time to consider boycotting any businesses owned by these Dem lawmakers!
Old 02-22-2020, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Sadly it's only going to get worse. These anti-gun leftist parasites are spreading everywhere and are starting to outnumber us. Either that or there just aren't enough people on our side sufficiently concerned about it. If those in VA, WA, and elsewhere don't get off their asses and vote come November we're all screwed.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:14 PM

I am not sure when his term is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro.45 View Post
Ya got four more years of that piss ant right?
I think we need to send Guido over there to bust a few knee caps. A ton of damage can be done in that timeframe.
I wonder what the response time will be if someone breaks into his house??
But unless his district is composed entirely of trisextite devil worshipers, he is out. The VCDL will see to it.
Old 02-22-2020, 04:24 PM

The democrats in VA are also going to go after the law enforcement officer’s pensions as well if they don’t bow down. So not only are the dems going after the 2nd they’re going after the 1st too. Proof that if the 2nd Amendment falls so will all the others.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...&v=W3kCPwqf6Jg

Last edited by Welder Guy; 02-22-2020 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2020, 12:39 AM

This is crazy. But i am not surprised. The demorats know that if any LEO's don't follow their anti gun laws. They will pay the consequences. How many LEO's want to lose their pensions, etc, etc? If push comes to shove so to speak. Their confident they have the upper hand. Can they legally get away with this? Let's hope not.
Old 02-23-2020, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
But unless his district is composed entirely of trisextite devil worshipers, he is out. The VCDL will see to it.
Letís hope so!
Keep pushing, you guys have done great!
Old 02-26-2020, 08:37 PM
Administrator

At the same time...

...they're going lighten up on dangerous criminals. Including DC mass shooter John Lee Malvo.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...QPA?li=BBnbfcL

How typical.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.