1911Forum banner

Got a pistol stand!

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pnut 
#1 ·
I ordered a pistol stand from a company called RANGE PANDA (rangepanda.com) . I saw pics of the stand on their site after ordering an SRO cover from them, but there was no option to order the stand on the page. I contacted Eric, the owner, and he said the stands are a custom order item, but he was just finishing a large batch.

He gave me the option of having a logo etched on the base, but due to trademark laws, “STI” wasn’t an option. I ordered mine plain and used an STI sticker.

The stand is great! It fits my STI in .45 and my Glock 19 in 9mm, so it should work with any double stack pistol. The price was great too. I don’t know if I got a special price, but contact Eric for a quote.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Love it. Started with a Burris FastFire 3 just to test the waters of the pistol RDS craze. Liked it so much, I upgraded to a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, and finally went with the SRO.

THE SRO takes the best of the DPP (big window and top load battery) and the RMR (dual activation buttons and lower footprint) and puts it all in one package.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.