1911Forum banner

Pics of new/updated models from STI

6K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Chowser 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Nice. Think I like the current length of the Staccato P a bit better than the new one at .5” longer. I can AIWB my current Staccato P with a light and it’s comfortable, and longer and with a light I don’t think it would work.

The new version of the DVCP slide cuts look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
It was. It says Staccato-C2 on the frame and you can further tell it’s a doublestack by the location of the grip/frame screw on the front of the trigger guard.

And upon further review it does have a shorter grip on it. One that looks like you can add a magwell on it unlike the current t 120mm carry grip.

#18 ·
Shot the G2 P the other day. All I can say is WOW! In my opinion the G2 grip knocks the socks off of the G1 grip in practical application. Still dig the looks of the G1, but as far as shooting, the G2 is where it is at. Looking forward to finding a C2 to try so I can make the decision between the P and the C2.

#20 ·
*sigh*

can someone in the know post pics of the C2 next to a P? or what's the height? I can see barrel length specs online so I can measure.

I'm carrying the P off duty now, but if the C2 is a little smaller, I'll probably buy it. Looks like the mags are compatible so I won't need to order new mags, but I will anyway :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.