1911Forum banner

Full size 2011 duty holster

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rangertrace 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if any Safariland SLS/ALS holsters can be modified to fit a full size STI like the DVC or combat master? Thx

#5 ·
+1 on Blade-tech, only company who would step-up and make a Kydex holster for my 5.4" Infinity "2011"...The rest of the self-proclaimed "custom" Kydex shops wimped out.

#6 ·
Safariland has you somewhat trapped.

I am around hundreds of 6360/7360 with decades behind them. Learning a new Level 3 system and then teaching others with issued SLS/ALS system would be challenging. Not sure I would go that route.

I am told by a co-worker who once carried on duty an STI with a Surefire X300U (for the life of me cannot recall the STI model) and he modified a traditional 1911 Safariland 6360 holster and all levels of retention worked.

I want a Staccato P for duty carry but have not gone in that direction yet. The thumb safety edge causes great pain in my thumb. I have asked several questions (via email) to STI related to this issue and they have gone un-answered.

I want to hold a 2020 Staccato P with my two Safariland 6360 duty holsters for 1911 X300 and Surefire light for a test fit. I am willing to drive to STI (2.5 hrs) for this.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.