Bidenís reason for getting rid of guns - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 04-13-2020, 11:52 PM

Bidenís reason for getting rid of guns

Guns gotta go to establish the NWO. America has to be taken out of the picture. No more constitution, no Bill of Rights. No guns, no privacy. We are the last line of defense, itís not a conspiracy if itís true.

https://youtu.be/ndC1XL4731M
Old 04-14-2020, 06:45 AM

Yeabut, he said we can have double barrel shotguns! Just blast both in the air and it will scare off anybody! He needs to go hunting with Cheney!
Old 04-14-2020, 07:55 AM

Wow! This guy needs to be defeated. And the next Democrat and the one after. We the gun owners of the United States of America are truly the last line of defense. We must get out the vote.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny handgun View Post
Guns gotta go to establish the NWO. America has to be taken out of the picture. No more constitution, no Bill of Rights. No guns, no privacy. We are the last line of defense, itís not a conspiracy if itís true.

https://youtu.be/ndC1XL4731M
It is not really the guns they want to get rid of it is the people like us who own guns and do not toe the party line. They have to disarm us first then your guess is as good as mine but would you want to be unarmed and at the mercy of some of those leftist who believe anyone who disagrees with them should not be allowed to own property or even breath.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:09 PM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
It is not really the guns they want to get rid of it is the people like us who own guns and do not toe the party line. They have to disarm us first then your guess is as good as mine but would you want to be unarmed and at the mercy of some of those leftist who believe anyone who disagrees with them should not be allowed to own property or even breath.
EXACTLY SO. All part of the 4Ds. The Master Plan.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
EXACTLY SO. All part of the 4Ds. The Master Plan.
Would you say this Chinavirus flustercluck is a prime opportunity for the Right to drive wedges into the Liberal's cracks?

I say it is. I think it is, I feel it is.

Even one of my close friends -- who is a teacher and fiercely anti gun -- threw up his hands and swore off CNN and MSNBC. I grinned when I read that email.

Little by little we're waking up, as a country.

One here, one there, but that one over there talks to his friend, who may change his mind, and so forth. It's happening. This friend of mine, he's the *last* person I thought I'd hear say in a phone call Sunday "Every day I turn more conservative"

I just grinned. It's happening on its own, I didn't prod this guy. I did try to explain what 2A is really about -- but in his mind's eye all he sees is dead kids with bullet wounds on the floor. I get it. I tried that the Revolution was all strongly-worded letters and tea in the harbor 'till Concord, Lexington and Boston happened. That because we were under Crown rule and kicked them out we wanted to prevent Tyranny from taking hold here ever again. He won't concede the point. Oh well.

But at least he's turned his rudder to the right.

And this is an intelligent man, fellas... very smart guy. His bull**** detector runneth over, and he's finding himself in a curious reversal.

Thing is... Tyranny is in full bloom here. Chinavirus makes it easier for them to do it, and it also makes it easier for us to point out the hypocrisy and bull****.
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry
Old 04-14-2020, 05:12 PM

I would have to agree except that a lot of 2A supporters all also scared to death of the Chinese flu. I can only imagine what they would do if SHTF for real. I mean most of those people are already carrying the handbags for the why does anyone need a high cap mag when my 1911 served its country well for almost 100 years crowd. It’s sad how many fellow Americans have willingly given up their civil liberties in the name of safety. Do you really think the majority of married 2A supporters will be allowed to participate in any actions that may be unsafe?
Old 04-14-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Oso View Post
I would have to agree except that a lot of 2A supporters all also scared to death of the Chinese flu. I can only imagine what they would do if SHTF for real. I mean most of those people are already carrying the handbags for the why does anyone need a high cap mag when my 1911 served its country well for almost 100 years crowd. Itís sad how many fellow Americans have willingly given up their civil liberties in the name of safety. Do you really think the majority of married 2A supporters will be allowed to participate in any actions that may be unsafe?
Well letís pray they man up and realize that we fight them at the point of our choosing together or we will fight alone on our front steps. Letís not forget the sleeper Muslim cells in America. They would love nothing more then to create a third front to attempt to take us down while we are infighting.

Lord give me the strength to fight valiantly with my brothers.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:09 PM

Nuff said...

Old 04-14-2020, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
Truly an outstanding post. Cuts through all of the fog. A really big +1911.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself
Old 04-14-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreddie30.06 View Post
Wow! This guy needs to be defeated. And the next Democrat and the one after. We the gun owners of the United States of America are truly the last line of defense. We must get out the vote.

Indeed.

Fortunately, Biden and the establishment Dems who've propped-up and propelled a senile relic**, a virtual cardboard stand-up with an air-brushed smile, as their "very best" offering are repeating the same errors they've made before with H. Clinton.

Only worse this time .... thankfully.

Very well articulated in the below-linked editorial:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/485829-than...r-years-trump/

**Nothing against elderly folks struggling with declining capabilities...my point is only that they shouldn't be running for Commander in Chief of the United States.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 04-14-2020 at 11:51 PM.
Old 04-15-2020, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
This friend of mine, he's the *last* person I thought I'd hear say in a phone call Sunday "Every day I turn more conservative"

I just grinned. It's happening on its own, I didn't prod this guy.
But at least he's turned his rudder to the right.

And this is an intelligent man, fellas... very smart guy. His bull**** detector runneth over, and he's finding himself in a curious reversal.

Thing is... Tyranny is in full bloom here. Chinavirus makes it easier for them to do it, and it also makes it easier for us to point out the hypocrisy and bull****.
Maybe you should forward this to him to "Grade".

He might just learn something.

https://digitalcommons.uri.edu/cgi/v...t=srhonorsprog
Old 04-15-2020, 07:42 AM

With Obola finally endorsing Creepy Joe, the Dems have put their eggs into that basket. We all know that in debates, Trump would absolutely crush him. To me this is all the more reason that the real plan is to put Hitlery in the VP nominee slot, so that the Dem voters will understand she is who they are really voting for; because Biden will step down soon after the election. Or she will simply be the de facto president and Biden will be only a figurehead. (Until he is Arkancided, that is.)

Note that Hitlery has endorsed no one, and Biden has not named a running mate; although there has been plenty of talk that the VP slot should go female and possibly minority female, becuz identity politics. Keeping their cards close to the vest, waiting for the right timing.

In either case, they will be defeated. But they can tell Hitlery "Hey, we gave you one more chance" so she won't vindictively go after them. And Biden was just a throwaway; no possible way he wins on his own (lack of) merits.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:52 AM

A real big threat is Ms. Obama pushing the "mail in voting". Say goodbye to honest election results in states where there would be close results. keep in mind if Biden is elected in reality whoever is VP will really be our president shortly after.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCfromNY View Post
A real big threat is Ms. Obama pushing the "mail in voting". Say goodbye to honest election results in states where there would be close results. keep in mind if Biden is elected in reality whoever is VP will really be our president shortly after.
Don't think the mail-in voting thing will get very far. It will become obvious that it is a vote-scam operation.

Mrs. O would be a contender for VP this time, if not for Hitlery. Maybe next time she can run for the big job. Kinda hoping the electorate as a whole will realize that it's actually good to have a highly competent patriot in the office instead of whichever identity-politics puppet the Left wants to push.

It says a lot about the current pathetic, unelectable crop that they had to put forward Yet Another Old White Male! The fact that he is demonstrably senile really puts the icing on the cake!
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.

Last edited by TominMO; 04-15-2020 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-15-2020, 12:44 PM

I saw where the old Warren hag came out for Dopey Joe today.

Accompanied by a big speech of course. Kept going on about how "We can transform this nation." Funny that she does not say to what she wants to transform this nation to.

Plenty of things need fixing here. But my standard of living is pretty good. Not really sure how much I would want to transform this nation. Conveniently she leaves out any references as to what led to most of the things that need to be fixed.
Old 04-15-2020, 01:14 PM

When is the last time anyone saw as many of our freedoms curtailed as in this chinavirus media inspired disaster?
I've even read a letter stating that china deliberately caused this epidemic to bring the
U. S. to it's knees economically. I tend to believe it.
Old 04-15-2020, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
Indeed.

Fortunately, Biden and the establishment Dems who've propped-up and propelled a senile relic**, a virtual cardboard stand-up with an air-brushed smile, as their "very best" offering are repeating the same errors they've made before with H. Clinton.

Only worse this time .... thankfully.

Very well articulated in the below-linked editorial:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/485829-than...r-years-trump/

**Nothing against elderly folks struggling with declining capabilities...my point is only that they shouldn't be running for Commander in Chief of the United States.
Biden is just a puppet..... just be careful of who he chooses as his VP!
Then follow the money trail.........

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
Old 04-15-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
They really shouldn't be sitting on the Supreme Court either. There comes a time when a sensible person would step back and say that's enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
Hitlery in the VP nominee slot, so that the Dem voters will understand she is who they are really voting for; because Biden will step down soon after the election. Or she will simply be the de facto president and Biden will be only a figurehead. (Until he is Arkancided, that is.)
She has already had two terms as the defacto President. Bill would not have burnt the Branch Davidians at Waco that is more her style.
Old 04-15-2020, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Vaccaro View Post
When is the last time anyone saw as many of our freedoms curtailed as in this chinavirus media inspired disaster?
I've even read a letter stating that china deliberately caused this epidemic to bring the
U. S. to it's knees economically. I tend to believe it.
I have been tracking COVID19 source articles since the beginning. Enough Americans are not doing that. Even US/UK intelligence had raised concerns over ďbat virusĒ experiments going on up to two years ago at two Chinese bio labs in Wuhan. This virus has done nothing BUT benefit the Chinese communist government. If you want to dig deeper, look for some articles on millions of missing cell phone numbers in China since this all exploded. Chinese government couldnít care less if its people due in the pursuit of communism. They will be sent to work and die until the ones that are asymptomatic are identified - and they will be the new China workforce. US needs to figure out how to restart our economy - and quickly.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:57 AM

Quote:
I would have to agree except that a lot of 2A supporters all also scared to death of the Chinese flu. I can only imagine what they would do if SHTF for real. I mean most of those people are already carrying the handbags for the why does anyone need a high cap mag when my 1911 served its country well for almost 100 years crowd. Itís sad how many fellow Americans have willingly given up their civil liberties in the name of safety. Do you really think the majority of married 2A supporters will be allowed to participate in any actions that may be unsafe?
This has come up before. When there are minor sacrifices many will give in. You throw out one helluva SHTF scenario and I honestly believe that the mentality of the bulk of able bodied 2A will be ďOh hell no!Ē. Iím not talking about this stupid virus or banning a muzzle brake. The problem is, back in the day when the country asked for help to fight the fight, the vast majority of red blooded Americans were on the same side....the side of the US of A! Today, the top Google search would be ďcan I run to Canada and still get free s#!t???Ē
Old 04-16-2020, 08:55 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Do you really think the majority of married 2A supporters will be allowed to participate in any actions that may be unsafe?
I sure do. Because they have the most to lose when these Nazicoms start shoving people into re-education camps, gulags and ovens. Namely, their wives and children.
Old 04-16-2020, 09:48 AM

Joe's been IMAGINING things for a L-O-N-G time now...

Old 04-16-2020, 12:44 PM

I would like to know?

If the guy can walk and chew gum at the same time?
Old 04-16-2020, 01:41 PM

I have high hopes that President Trump will win in a landslide. He has shown America the true face of the dems and the media. There are many former dem voters who have said they will never vote for another dem again. People have seen the way the President has been treated by the media and the way the dems and the media treated Justice Kavanaugh. They watched Nancy tear up the State of the Union Address and hold up their $1200.00 checks for political reasons. They have basically thrown themselves under the bus with impeachment and their hatred of Trump and his supporters.

There are still many brain dead, free stuff followers who will turn out to support the party that has done nothing but harm and divide this country. I still have high hopes the virus and the economy will not be blamed on Trump except by the leftist elite, the media and the brain dead that follow. The majority of Americans I hope and pray have not been dumbed down that much yet and know the President is working hard to get this country going again.

I may be hoping for too but I like to think the dems see the writing on the wall and they are using sleepy Joe as a scapegoat for why Trump has a massive victory. They can claim it was Joe’s entire fault because (insert reason here). Pelosi and Schumer and the squad will remain blameless as always. Just my two cents but it doesn’t hurt to dream.

Last edited by SC shooter; 04-16-2020 at 01:44 PM.