Enjoy fellas...:)

#4 ·
Crap. Now I gotta get a Nighthawk. :)

I was really just looking for an excuse anyway :D

#12 ·
Here's mine!! I love this gun! :rock:

#13 ·
One Day...

I will get a Nighthawk and I will proudly post pictures when I do. A couple of months ago, I had the good fortune of being in NW Arkansas on business and found myself with some free time. I made the trek to Berryville and met the folks at Nighthawk. What great people! The quality of the folks I met, led by Larry Lyles, actually exceeds the quailty of their firearms which is saying something. If you are ever in Berryville, stop in.

#21 · (Edited)
Excellent :rock: I currently have a customized Dominator on order thru George. I guess an additional wait will be required for the Diamond Black slide. I ordered mine with chain link treatment on the straps and no FCS. I'm excited to get my first but am ok with the wait also. Great collection btw 1911OP!

#22 ·
GRP Owner here!

My NHC has been flawless and like a laser. crazy accurate.
Mods, I am glad you opened this room. I was banned from the other site (because i used the word "a##" when describing a Navy SEAL i had trained with, as in he was a bad a## dude..in a good way) on the other forum (no names mentioned LOL)

Its nice to have a great place to post , VIVA the NHC!

#25 · (Edited)
Hello from the "Gunshine State of Florida" just bought my first ever 1911 two days ago! It's an unfired T3 stainless officers size built in June 2011 by one smith named Jeff Phillips. Anyone heard of him? I hear he's a pretty good builder of 1911's. This gun screams perfection, amazing fit and finish. Lock up and trigger is simply unbelievable. I'm ecstatic to of found this gun built by him, as I've been looking for one for some time now. Pictures do it no justice, but here are a few. Enjoy!!

#26 ·
1st Nighthawk

I just got my 1st Nighthawk. My Local Gunshop traded for a barely used Vicker's Tactical. It was built in it's number 58 of the 250 - 270 that they built. Wow this thing shoots great. I own quite a few 1911's, but this is the best shooter. I am very proud to own this weapon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.