1911Forum banner

Looking Forward to This?

9K views 83 replies 32 participants last post by  TominMO 
#1 ·
Well, now we know who the enemy is. With this 'team' aligned against Trump, below is what we most likely are looking at in our cities across the country.

I'd title this one "Basic Looting Techniques".

Watch at your own risk, if you finish the video clip, I guarantee you'll be pissed off.

https://zvraceny.cz/video/video-mp4/2020-24/86091.mp4

Keep in mind that this store is someone's livelihood. Probably even a Black-owned business. :(

#3 ·
Towards the end I noticed one lady with a blue Cubs jackets, so I'm guessing this was in Chicago.

Clearly this store was targeted by these descendents of slaves because the greatx4 grandfather of the owner owned slaves, so he totally deserved this. Plus reparations. So I don't want to hear any criticism of these fine young people, who are simply engaged in a unilateral asset-redistribution program. Criticism would obviously be racist. And for all we know, maybe they just want to sell these items as a way to raise money for worthy charities.

#4 ·
Well the same thing happened to the local cigarette and booze shop here. It got looted and trashed, there wasn't a pack of cigarettes, hard booze or bottle of pop left. The ONLY things NOT looted was beer and juice drinks! The healthy juice cooler door didn't look like it had been touched! Let that be a lesson to you, want to hide your stash from looters? Put it in a V-8 can and weight it so it feels right and NO ONE will touch it!

#6 ·
Looks to me like....

The DNC hard at work!

Reactions: Bouv1
#10 ·
concur

Remember Watts!

#26 · (Edited)
Indeed.

I recall a cartoon from the first Gulf War.

The first image showed a Iraqi fighter riding on a camel, wielding a sword, and shouting "Holy War".

The next image was a F-15 ( I think) coming at him.

The last image was the Iraqi fighter turning 180 degrees, now in desperate retreat, and now shouting "Holy Sh*t".

Something like that would sure put a quick stop to the BLM thuggish vandalism, looting and other acts of violence.

#34 ·
I said the same thing after the 1960's riots and also after the LA Rodney King riots and after the Ferguson and Baltimore riots. And I was right. Nothing has changed because people are afraid to admit the real problem. Actually the only real change today is antifa has taken advantage of the refusal to admit the problem and joined in the "fun". Now communist ideology has been added to the rioting for fun and profit approach of the past.

#46 ·
A known thug with armed/violent offenses in the past, reaching into a vehicle after scuffling with the po-po and refusing to cooperate. Note that he isn't even dead! And of course all the facts have not come out, but rioting begins only hours after the incident.

Citizens' armed response to the rioting.

#43 · (Edited)
Seems more accurate than "peaceful protesters"...or even "protesters".

Perhaps a close call between animals and thugs. The former does have some risk of unfairly disparaging natural animals.;);)

Maybe "thuggish animals" is about right.

#47 ·
While I would agree with the descriptions above especially democrats, the appropriate word for these protesters is savages. They are vicious, violent and uncontrolled. We would be called racist for calling them that but so what we get called racist because the sun came up this morning.

sav•age

Noun
1. A brutal or vicious person.
"The mother of one of the victims has described his assailants as savages"

Adjective
1. (Of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled.
"Packs of savage dogs roamed the streets"

#48 ·
What we are seeing is Narcissistic Personality Disorder on a huge scale.

NPD people often accuse others of exactly what they themselves do.

It's crazy (literally) and it's not going to go away.

People with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) are characterized by
the personality traits of persistent grandiosity, an excessive need for
admiration, and a personal disdain and lack of empathy for other people.

As such, the person with NPD usually displays arrogance and a distorted
sense of personal superiority, and seeks to establish abusive power and
control over others.

Self-confidence (a strong sense of self) is a personality trait different
from the traits of narcissistic personality disorder; thus, people with NPD
typically value themselves over others, to the extent of openly disregarding
the wishes and feelings of anyone else, and expect to be treated as superior,
regardless of their actual status or achievements.

Socially, the person with narcissistic personality disorder usually exhibits a
fragile ego (self-concept), intolerance of criticism, and a tendency to belittle
other people, in order to validate their own superiority.
In Gabbard's Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders (2014), the following factors
are identified as promoting the development of narcissistic personality disorder:

• An oversensitive temperament (individual differences of behavior) at birth.
  • Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic criticism of the child.
  • Excessive praise for good behaviors, or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood.
  • Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents, family, and peers.
  • Being praised by adults for perceived exceptional physical appearance or abilities.
  • Severe emotional abuse in childhood.
  • Unpredictable or unreliable care-giving by the parents.
  • Learning the behaviors of psychological manipulation from parents or peers.
Moreover, the research reported in "Modernity and Narcissistic Personality Disorders"
(2014) indicates that cultural elements also influence the prevalence of NPD, because
narcissistic personality traits more commonly occur in modern societies than in traditional societies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

#52 ·
Not sure that they ever did really.

BLM rioters no longer have free reign over the city.
But it is all for a good cause. The more trouble they cause, the more likely the Harris / Biden campaign will begin to fall apart. Funny that you do not hear much about all this violence from them.

#54 · (Edited)
I think that the Demos are caught between a rock and a hard spot on this.

If they condemn the violence, they risk antagonizing their core supporters. On the other hand, if they even give the "peaceful protesters" tacit approval. They risk antagonizing everybody else.

Probably why all we are hearing from them on this is crickets in the background. :)

A funny thing that I have also noticed. The newsbots oftentimes like to refer to DJT's core supporters. And they are quick to point out that at least according to them. They are for the most part white males without college degrees. Further depicted as some great unwashed mass of racist red necks more or less. Funny thing is that you never hear them make any reference as to who comprises "core supporters" for the Demo crowd

#65 ·
If they condemn the violence, they risk antagonizing their core supporters. On the other hand, if they even give the "peaceful protesters" tacit approval. They risk antagonizing everybody else.

Probably why all we are hearing from them on this is crickets in the background. :)

A funny thing that I have also noticed. The newsbots oftentimes like to refer to DJT's core supporters. And they are quick to point out that at least according to them. They are for the most part white males without college degrees. Further depicted as some great unwashed mass of racist red necks more or less. Funny thing is that you never hear them make any reference as to who comprises "core supporters" for the Demo crowd
Four months later, wannabe President Pelosi condemns the rioting. :)

#55 · (Edited)
And oh BTW, rioters....Jacob Blake had a knife when he was shot. I suspect it was in the car, and that was what he was doing, reaching for it, and got shot. It was found in the driver's footwell. After tussling with the cops and refusing to obey their commands.

Reportedly he is paralyzed from the waist down, but they don't know if it is permanent or temporary. Since he has already proven himself to be a thug, I think that would be a fitting situation for him. It will make it harder for him to be a thug, and he totally brought it on himself.

Of course the fact that he did not die and was in possession of a knife will mean nothing to the brain-dead rioters.

#57 · (Edited)
Do you have a video or some other evidence for this, such as a police statement? Can you provide the link? I'm not finding anything. I'm thinking if he had the knife in hand during his altercation with the cops, he would have been shot then. Possibly he pulled it out as he was walking to the driver's door. But then why was he leaning into the car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.