Play stupid games.... - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 07-26-2020, 07:31 AM

Play stupid games....

Win stupid prizes. The leftards have gone full retard.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ally-anything/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-shoot-driver/
Old 07-26-2020, 07:42 AM

It is gonna happen more and more.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:33 AM

There are no protesters anymore IMO, these people are threatening the safety of the public and should be treated as lawbreakers.

Agreed this type of thing is going to increase.

Last edited by Tenring1911; 07-26-2020 at 08:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2020, 08:46 AM

What do they expect?

Pretty nuts. What happened to go protest but don’t block the roads?
Old 07-26-2020, 08:51 AM

I am pretty sure.

That when they start to send in social workers to respond to these incidents. As opposed to sending in police. That things will no doubt improve.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantar5 View Post
What do they expect?

Pretty nuts. What happened to go protest but don’t block the roads?
Their tantrums are the most important thing in their heads.
Old 07-26-2020, 09:09 AM

You just cant make this stuff up, one of the comments caught my attention:

"Rioter on Rioter violence"
Old 07-26-2020, 09:34 AM

Fatal Shooting at BLM March in Austin, TX

"The man was shot and killed when he approached a vehicle and the driver inside opened fire, according to police."

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/man-...owntown-austin

Probable reality is that the now-deceased "peaceful" protester brandished a rifle towards a lawful motorist lawfully driving on a street. The motorist saw a rifle muzzle pointed at him, so he fired as a SD action in his perception.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself
Old 07-26-2020, 09:43 AM

Only peeps I've been seeing/reading about that have rifles at the protests are antimaskers and the belligerent 2A folk!
Just saying.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Old 07-26-2020, 09:45 AM

If a visibly armed person is menacing an occupied car it's very foreseeable that they could get shot.

So what's going to matter here is whether it was simply legal Open Carry (I think at least OC of handguns is legal there, don't know about longarms) or whether the person actually implied a threat.

If he did, sorry, that's how it goes.
Old 07-26-2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwmsjr View Post
Only peeps I've been seeing/reading about that have rifles at the protests are antimaskers and the belligerent 2A folk!
Just saying.

Then you haven't been looking or reading much...
Old 07-26-2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Just saying.

You've found yourself on the wrong Forum for making such remarks as "the belligerent 2A folk" (your words).

Time for LW's assistance.

Edit: Below, a good Forum friend suggests that your comments might have the opposite meaning from the obvious. I'm wise enough to keep that possibility in mind. But your last words -- "just saying" -- doesn't sound like any form of sarcasm I've ever heard; sounds instead like a real commitment to your preceding statements.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 07-26-2020 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-26-2020, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
Quote:
Just saying.

You've found yourself on the wrong Forum for making such remarks.

Time for LW's assistance.
Sarcasm alert! etwmsjr is joking. Don’t chop the guy’s head off before your cup of coffee! 🙂

Last edited by 15roundsof9; 07-26-2020 at 10:06 AM. Reason: i can’t spell
Old 07-26-2020, 10:06 AM

There's always more to the story than what the news reports. Firing upon someone isn't something any of us want to do, and the feeling that's it's the wrong thing to do is overwhelming to get past when time is up. I think this person was defending their life, or felt that their life was seriously in danger. I hope more light will be shed on what happened, the media wants you to be afraid to defend your life and this needs to be stopped.
Old 07-26-2020, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15roundsof9 View Post
Sarcasm alert! etwmsjr is joking. Don’r chop the guy’s head off before your cup of coffee! 🙂
I hope you're correct. In any event, thank you for sharing an alternative possibility. But when I note his concluding words of "just saying", this doesn't sound like any sarcasm I've heard before. "Just saying" sounds like a firm commitment to his preceding remarks.

But...Hopefully we can have some editing and get back to enjoyable cups of coffee.

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 07-26-2020 at 11:59 AM.
Old 07-26-2020, 10:08 AM

Here is a Twitter post that shows the BLM thug being interviewed before he approached a car and got shot. As always it is on the internet so I do not know if it is accurate or not.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray...78680817823747

As always, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Old 07-26-2020, 10:18 AM

It is terrible law abiding people are being forced into the position of being in fear of their or their family's safety and having to shoot a rioter, that is there for the sole purpose of terrorizing people.

Old 07-26-2020, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenring1911 View Post
It is terrible law abiding people are being forced into the position of being in fear of their or their family's safety and having to shoot a rioter, that is there for the sole purpose of terrorizing people.

Indeed. +1911. More and more, the BLM movement has drifted further in this direction ... intimidation, implied threats, breaking down iron gates to private neighborhoods, blocking motorists using public roadways (which those motorists pay for), etc. The implied threats quickly turn into real threats if someone doesn't "take a knee" and bow their head.

I'm not against the truly peaceful people in the BLM movement; they exist and they have my respect and support. But the movement as a whole, together with Antifa and NFAC, is taking on a far more hostile direction than the direction desired by those people I do respect.

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 07-26-2020 at 10:56 AM.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:11 AM

This article gives some more detail. Apparently he had an AK. Love his quote at the end. Edit: RodII got there first with the twitter interview.

We need to stop thinking of these people as fellow citizens and personalizing them. They are enemy combatants, and consider themselves as such against the USA. Have no remorse over their deaths. Instead, let it further resolve you to resist the Marxists, who made them into useful idiots, any way you can.

------------------

In Aurora, CO, a protester shot at a blue Jeep that was driving through the protest crowd which was blocking the highway. That is a felony, attempted murder. Their was no SD component to it. In the process, he shot a fellow protester. Will he be charged with attempted murder, or at least criminal negligence and endangering?

My only regret is that the blue Jeep guy didn't hit the shooter with his car. F these people.

Shootings are becoming more frequent at these rallies.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.

Last edited by TominMO; 07-26-2020 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Changed location from Portland to Aurora
Old 07-26-2020, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
Indeed. +1911. More and more, the BLM movement has drifted further in this direction ... intimidation, implied threats, breaking down iron gates to private neighborhoods, blocking motorists using public roadways (which those motorists pay for), etc. The implied threats quickly turn into real threats if someone doesn't "take a knee" and bow their head.

I'm not against the truly peaceful people in the BLM movement; they exist and they have my respect and support. But the movement as a whole, together with Antifa and NFAC, is taking on a far more hostile direction than the direction desired by those people I do respect.
BLM was founded by Marxists. Po-lice brutality is just their cover. The nice people who don't understand the playing field are just dupes.

The real BLM and Antifa agenda, from the beginning, is destroying our country. The nice protesters don't particularly impress me. So a dozen or less unjustified shootings of blacks occur every year. What about the thousands of deaths of blacks murdered by other blacks every year? What about 50% of black babies being aborted? When they start caring about these things at a far higher priority than the rare unjustified killing by a cop, I will respect them.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:35 AM

I agree, not peaceful at all approaching a car brandishing a rifle in a threatening manner. The "victim" got full measure of what was happening to him for his actions. The citizen was justified in eliminating the threat to him and his family's lives.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15roundsof9 View Post
Sarcasm alert! etwmsjr is joking. Donít chop the guyís head off before your cup of coffee!
Are you sure? Do you know him? It sure sounded like trolling to me. Gotta use those emojis (or be less subtle).
Old 07-26-2020, 11:40 AM

"they are enemy combatants and consider themselves as such against the USA"

So says TominMO. But Tom, you have no idea what any of these individuals consider themselves to be.

That's a FACT. You are not from the Psychic Friends Network.

Anyhow, I condemn any protesters who act unlawfully while protesting. If someone wants to protest anything, from social issues, taxation, to the price of mayonnaise, fine. Protest.

But start behaving like thugs & my support disappears.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC Rick View Post
I agree, not peaceful at all approaching a car brandishing a rifle in a threatening manner. The "victim" got full measure of what was happening to him for his actions. The citizen was justified in eliminating the threat to him and his family's lives.
This might start to put a damper on belligerence from the protest crowd. Similar to the 1984 subway shooting in NYC. A lot less thuggery on the subway for months.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:52 AM

Off the internet, so may not be true, but the tough guy with the ak fired five times at the car, and missed. Person in car fired back 3 times and took his life.

If that’s the case, very justified