Pair of Mirror Polished Ruger Vaqueros - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > > >

Old 10-10-2016, 09:41 PM

Talking Pair of Mirror Polished Ruger Vaqueros

Unfortunately, the owner of this pair of consecutively-numbered .45 Vaqueros didn't include the grips. I ordered a pair for the photos, but they weren't a fit, so this is what we're left with

The new stock Vaqueros are somewhat polished already. At least, more than the typical Ruger revolver is. The first two photos below show the difference between the stock polished finish and the professionally polished finish.

The remaining photos all show both revolvers after my polishing.

You can see more of my work at:
www.GunsPolishing.com
Old 10-10-2016, 10:32 PM

You just keep making folks happy, but this time twice as nice! Are they consecutive numbered?
Old 10-10-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORM2 View Post
You just keep making folks happy, but this time twice as nice! Are they consecutive numbered?
They are, which is just the icing on the cake!