1911Forum banner

Super Wilson CS!!!

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  DubfromGa 
#1 ·
Just had an occasion to send a non Wilson 9MM for some parts replacement.
Awesome communication with their customer service folks. Understood my request, great communication skills, very conversive, gave good advice, so easy to do business with them. And they were always available for a phone call and so pleasant.

I also used their pre paid shipping label. It was $120 including both ways. Sending the gun was 2nd day air, on the return it was Next Day Air. For that I think the $120. is a bargain.

I have read in the past on this forum how excellent the Wilson CS was. Now having experienced it I could not be happier with the service and the work. Their excellent reputation is well earned.

Congrats to all the Wilson customer service people (and their shop people) for a job well done!

#4 ·
45, I had a new thumb safety and slide stop installed on a non Wilson, both Armor Tuff. I thought to myself if this is how they treat a new customer with a small repair no wonder Wilson has such a good CS reputation.

"apipe", What I was so appreciative about is the fact Wilson makes the Customer Service Dept a true segment/part of their overall operation, not just an after thought or necessary evil.

#5 ·
Exactly !!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Also considering the current times you are having this done.....during the COVID-19 mess. They are there to handle your needs. :)

Even though they've rained on my parade of wanting to order a .38Super later this year....I'm still mighty impressed with them.

Been eyeballing their carbines, scatterguns and other gats, too. :)

Looking forward to seeing your gun come back and how you like it.

#7 ·
Dub, received it back in two weeks time; quick turnaround. Unfortunately I have not been able to shoot because of the "19".

"45", would rather not say the brand/model as my posted comments could be taken as a negative reflection. Suffice to say I chose to send the gun to Wilson and not the manufacturer.

#8 ·
It's hardly negative in my opinion, when I had a nighthawk built I sent them a Wilson trigger slide-release and safety and they were not offended. I like the the WC semi-extended slide-release's and wanted to try their retro-nub-safety.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.