Colorado get together. Yankee, Havoc, gyp_c, legalhack, Southpaw and others - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-20-2001, 07:56 PM

Colorado get together. Yankee, Havoc, gyp_c, legalhack, Southpaw and others

OK, we talked about this last fall, I think we're ready to plan it (kinda late, but hope it works). I have a 35 acre place on the Arkansas river bottom where we could have a get-together, picnic, good time etc. I figured out how to build a berm where the shooting would be safe, I'll probably build that this weekend, weather permitting.
I thought about 8-10 members with their families would be about the maximum we could handle, but that number could be changed.
How about Saturday, April 28. How does everybody feel about that? We'll provide barbeque sandwiches and if you want to bring a side dish, that would work. Maybe beverages after the shooting (the range officer likes Michelob )
Let me hear from you guys, the planning has to be quick, due to my procrastination.
BTW, I would like someone to be SO for the shooting part (Tom Freeman, you're the man I'm looking for).

Bring your shotguns and some clays too. We're gonna have some fun!

A special thanks to my wife, Sandy, for going along with this.

Give me some input! Let me know who would like to come.

------------------
"No dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some OTHER dumb bastard die for HIS country!"
General George S. Patton Jr.
Old 03-20-2001, 10:03 PM

Count me in. Let me know what to do to help. Jim
Old 03-21-2001, 07:26 AM
More Cowbell...

Sounds like a great time. But, I will be at the Single Stack Classic in Barry IL. Your Tax dollars at work...

If I get bumped off the SSC, I will be there. Dont forget our 3 gun match 31 March. Maybe see you there?

Tom Freeman http://www.limitedgun.com/PPPS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2001, 08:54 PM

I'm in...Been AWOL with dead Jeep past 3 days...finally fixed, whew!

Sounds good, I'll give a call within a couple days...My whole schedule just got knocked back by 3 days, so I've got some make-up to do...

I'll bring the wood for the "loser roast"!!!
...or, we can cut another tree down!

LOL...g

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<< <<<<<<<<

MWLWN LABE!
Old 04-02-2001, 03:57 PM

Yankee, Havoc, Southpaw (and other members close to Pueblo CO), where are you?
We'll do it anyway, even if only a couple show up. My son, JiminCO will be here also so we will have a good time. If the timing's wrong, let me know, we can reschedule (or schedule another one) in the fall, after Aug. 10, the end of deer fly season.
Old 04-04-2001, 02:58 PM

PRESENT!! Sign me up, I'll be there... Don't know whether CinCPotPan will be around or not. Dates can change as required, won't affect me, I'm flexible (Semper Gumby).

Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help.

------------------
Rust never sleeps...
Old 04-05-2001, 12:27 AM

Hey Guys,

I can't guarantee anything right now, since I'm still in the process of moving my shop up to Gypsum, but I'll do my best to schedule around that date.
BTW, Trophyshop: I'm planning on sending those wood sample to you for laser engraving sometime next week, if that's okay. If you could email your address to me, I'll get them to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Jeff